FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How I started crossdressing, and then the bondage

How I started crossdressing, and then the bondage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don’t know exactly when I first became attracted to women’s clothes, it was certainly before I entered my teens. I remember watching my mother pulling on her stockings and attaching them to her girdle, the stocking tops were the real attraction, that dark four inches at the top. I remember a few times trying on my mother’s girdle, but it really wasn’t a sexual thing at that time, that came a few years later.

In my early teens I came across a few what was called Nude Books, the real sexy women always wore stockings and suspenders, I remember one real classic picture which would influence the rest of my life. It was of a woman tied up to a post, she was wearing stockings and suspenders, had one breast exposed, her knees and ankles were tied together with her hands behind her back. Well that was what I wanted, dressed like that and tied up. Not very easy to achieve in your teens.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

When I started having a regular girlfriend when I was about seventeen things go better. At that time in the middle sixties tights were not normal attire for a female, it’s a pity they are now. My girlfriend wore a little black girdle, obviously because skirts were getting shorter it let her clap her stocking further up her leg, right at the top really.

I used to love the end of a night out together, we would end up in some close. Her skirt around her waist and my playing with her stocking tops, amongst other things. It was great times although the girls felt the cold in winter when wearing stockings.

I hated it when tights became the normal, although I like the look with no knickers on. I really missed the stockings and the girdle, by then girls were wearing jeans a lot. Anyway when I got married and had our own house I used to try to coax the wife to wear. Stockings and suspenders, she wasn’t that keen , mostly because skirts had became so short, and she didn’t like flashing as such.

Then the breakthrough came out of the blue. I was working nights in the shipyards. It was winter time. I was going to bed while she was going to work. I told her a friend of mine at work wore his wife’s stockings to keep him warm at night, she just smiled, a minute later she came back in with a pair of see through knickers and said here wear these then, I did with great delight, it wasn’t Long before I ha d manipulated the situation to me wearing her stockings and suspenders as well.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like you were having fun

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Great start..please go on to the more Interesting side of the story inolving how

You got into bondage??

As I grew older my wardrobe got better, on top of the stockings and suspenders I was buying skirts and high heels, my wife was happy because she was buying lots of underwear for me. I graduated to getting a wig, but stopped short of doing makeup, although I would have liked to.

But as far as the bondage went she was not really into that side. From time to time she would let me tie her legs up, but hated the thought of her hands being tied. I would have been happy to let her tie me up, in fact that was probably what I really wanted.

So I started going on a lot of those phone chat lines, there was no internet then. Those sites had plenty of people who like a bit of extreme action. I me a couple of guys without much success. The first was a Saturday afternoon in the Clydebank area, the guy wanted me to wear some of his wife’s clothes, I was definitely up for that. I got in the car and drove to the meeting point. I followed the guy to his house which was a nice new detached place and went in. We went upstairs and I went into the bathroom to get ready, he gave me a bra and thong of his wife’s to wear, the label was still on them.

So I got ready with his wife’s bra and thong enhanced by a nice black suspender belt with black seamed nylons, a checked mini skirt, four inch strappy sandals and a wig. As soon as I went into the bedroom his eyes widened, he lifted the hem of my skirt to see my stockings and suspenders and his breathing was getting louder. He got me to kneel on the bed, then tied my hands behind my back with a silk scarf. I felt him lift my skirt and pull the thong down, unfortunately for him he shot his load right away, all over my bum, he was nearly crying with disappointment, and so was I . Well that was that, but fortunately soon there was much better experiences ahead which I’ll tell you about next.

I had over the years spent a lot of money buying bondage equipment, like ball gags, leather cuffs, hoods, I even bought a strong leather strap on, it was all quality gear which doesn’t come cheap. It was to no avail, the missus wasn’t interested and I did the worst thing you can do, I started hiding it.

So for a few years she would have a wee melt down when she came across the gear, she would say nothing just throw it all out. It was hard going but we carried on. Sometimes we would dress up at night and I would go online, I would say to her why don’t we go out in the car like this, she would just say no but you go, she said she wouldn’t mind me going with another man, but not a woman.

One day I was looking at the internet when I came across a site called Violate, the name attracted me right away. I had a look and joined up as a member. The club used to meet once a month in Glasgow, it was actually closer to Clydebank. It was for people who were a bit like me, out of the ordinary, there were lots of great pictures on the site, lots of crossdresser sand bondage.

I plucked up courage and went one Saturday night, it was a 10pm to 2am club. I used to drive a van at the time which suited perfectly. I don’t look good enough to go out in female mode, so I went with seamed stockings and a girdle under my trousers, I had on a black wonderbra under a white shirt, and the rest was normal male mode, although I took heels and a skirt and wig with me.

I went into the club and paid as a visitor, it was cheaper if you were dressed but I wasn’t ready for that. I got myself a bottle of beer and had a wonder around, there was that much going on it was hard to take it all in. Some crossdressers looked great and some looked silly, there was a guy with green tights on under a green school skirt and sensible shoes, absolutely ridiculous. There was also a nice looking guy with hold ups under under a mini skirt, but not the full hog, there were also lots of sexy females.

I plucked up courage and out to my van. I took off my trousers and replaced them with a black mini skirt, I put on my wig and sun glasses. So that was me when I went back into the club. 4inch high heels, seamed nylons held taught by a six strap black girdle under a black mini skirt, a black wonderbra under a white dress shirt topped with a black leather jacket, and of course my black bob wig.

Well now I was getting a lot of attention, guy and girls were looking, nobody was saying anything but they were looking. I was sat at a table watch a bondage show on the floor and one on video at the same time. A Chinese guy had came and sat at the table a couple of chairs away from me, he didn’t say anything. Anyway I was engrossed in the show, but I then felt a hand on my leg just at the knee, without me noticing the guy had slipped into the seat next to me.

I wasn’t sure what to do so I did nothing, his hand which felt very cold started to creep up my leg, he got to the hem of my skirt and turned and said Hi are you ok? To which I replied sure. He then got his hand under my skirt to my stocking tops and my suspender clasp, he was getting excited. I didn’t realise that my legs were now on show to everyone and we had a bit of an audience, so I wasn’t ready for that so I said let’s go outside.

We went out and round the side of the club, very quickly I was against the wall with my skirt up, I thought the guy was going to collapse when he saw my stocking tops and the girdle. He got his cock out and started rubbing it against my stocking tops, he was trying to get it inside, he was shagging my stockings. So I started to wank him against my stocking, he about to come so I stopped, don’t stop he pleaded, I said do you know how much a pair of these costs? He said don’t worry I will make it worth your while. Come to my place next week and I’ll make all your dreams come true in one night. Well who could resist, so I wanked him until he shot his load all over my stockings. He was right. Next week was really worth it.

Great story wish it was me in it

The next week couldn’t come quick enough, life at home wasn’t great but it was ok. I got a text from Zi on the Friday asking if I could make Glasgow on Saturday night, to which I replied I could for the right offer, he said I would not be disappointed.

I got my bag ready on Friday when my wife was out, two sets of everything was needed. I decided on red and black as my colours, they great apart or mixed. I had two pair of high heels, a red six strap suspender belt, and a black six strap girdle, a red and a black padded bra with false boobs, a black mini skirt and a black and white checked mini skirt, topped off with a black bob wig, I was ready to go.

I drove up to Glasgow on the Saturday night about 9pm, by the time I got to the house it was dark. It was a big old fashioned sandstone building, it had a built on garage, and obviously lots of rooms. Zi met me at the door and invited me in. We went to the lounge where he poured me a drink, this time it was whisky straight, I needed the courage.

He said you’ll want to get dressed, I just nodded, true to his word he gave me two pairs of fully fashioned seamed nylons, one black and one copper, I decided right away I would wear the copper ones. He showed me upstairs to a room and said just come down when your ready. I couldn’t make my mind up what to wear, but eventually went for the red suspenders and bra and thong, I wore the copper nylons with the black skirt and heels, and of course my wig, with a white see through blouse.

I went down about twenty minutes later, Zi had poured me another drink which I definitely needed. He said you look great but that was just small talk, although I have a decent pair of legs, and the D cup false boob s look good. I was sitting cross legged sipping my whisky, obviously I bit of leg on show which was getting Zi excited already.

So he says to me, you are into being tied up, I said yes, he said would you like me to tie you up, I said yes, ok stand up he says which I did. He tied my hands behind my back with some nice feeling soft rope. Would you like to be gagged, I said yes again, so he puts a quite big red ball gag in my mouth, it’s a struggle to open my mouth wide enough.

He then placed a set of cuffs on my ankles which were connected by a short chain, I was a bit disappointed as I like my legs tied together. He said sit down we’ll be ready to go soon, I wanted to ask go where but couldn’t talk, a bit worried then.

I was sitting about ten minutes when Zi got a call, he said to me we’re ready to go now and helped me stand up. We started walking through the kitchen to a side door which lead to the garage. In the garage was a big white van and a bmw, I was placed in the back of the van which had a big mattress in there. Zi then tied my knees and ankles together after taking the cuffs off, ok we’re ready to go, I was worried then but still couldn’t talk.

The van moved off and we drove for about 20 minutes before it stopped. The doors were opened and to my shock there were now six Chinese guys there. They got me out the van, we were in what looked like a child play park,I was getting groped from lots of hands, my skirt was pulled up to my waist revealing my copper coloured stockings which really got them going, more groping.

They took me over to where a swing had once been, the frame was still there but the swing was not.

I was trying to struggle now but to no avail, the ball gag was removed and a big ring gag replaced it, that was even worse. One of them was now tying a rope around my ankles, he threw the end over the swing frame, and while one guy supported me the others .hauled me upside down up in the air, god it was sore, when we reached the required height it was tied off, the height chosen was when my mouth was a groin height.

Zi was first in, he approached me and dropped his trousers revealing an already hard cock, without any thought for me he just rammed it in my mouth through the ring gag, the others were playing with their cocks and mine, while they all loved my stockings on show, there was a lot of photos getting taken as well. After a short time Zi pulled out and another took his place, Zi had came, he was saving himself for later. They all got a shot of fucking my mouth and feeling me up. There is a lot more to come soon.

Now that they all had their cocks sucked, or should I say all had rammed their cocks in my mouth, they lowered me down from the swing frame, it was only then I realised how sore my ankles were. They sat me on the tailgate of the van and one of the guys started to untie the rope around my ankles, it felt great when it was undone.

It was then that I noticed someone was in the bmw with a video camera filming me, I couldn’t make out who I just saw the camera. That thought left my mind quite quickly as my ankles were now getting placed in a spreader bar about a metre apart. I was taken back over to the swing frame, the rope was now tied to my hands behind my back and pulled up again forcing me to bend over.

My skirt was pushed up to my waist and my thong was cut off with a knife, another worry. There was a lot of groping going on in my bum area, and a few fingers were inserted. The six guys were all around me, someone again forced their cock in my mouth through the ring gag, and someone had their finger in my ass, because of not a lot of action in that area I am quite tight, so the in and out was helping to ease it.

The next guy to get his cock in my mouth was the biggest of them, it very thick as well and it was a struggle to force it in, but he managed. The guy who had just been sucked was now round the back with his cock poking in to my ass, he wasn’t forcing it but just gradual, it actually was very pleasant. My worry now was the guy with the largest cock trying to fuck me next, I could never have managed him without extreme pain.

But I got a surprise but what happened next, I saw a pair of legs which were encased in either tights or stockings and in high heels next to me. There was a lot of chatter going on, mostly in Chinese, but the female was talking English. The guy pulled his cock out of my mouth and the girl moved into place. She removed her skirt and I could see she was wearing black tights but with no knickers under her tights.

One guy got on each side of her and one got behind, the three then lifted her horizontally and placed her pussy at my mouth, one of them ripped her tights open at the crotch to reveal a nice shaved pussy.

More to come tomorrow.

I'm loving this . My cock is rock solid

The girls pussy was already soaking so I guess she was the one doing the filming, don’t know if she could film and finger at the same time, but she was hot. Trying to lick pussy through a ring gag is difficult, you can’t really get your tongue out far enough (now I know your trying this now) but I did as best I could and she seemed to be getting worked up.

The forward movement of me getting fucked from behind was doing all the work for me, I just had to try to keep my tongue out through the gag. I did notice that the cocks at the back we’re changing every minute or so, I could see out of the corner of my eye the other guys standing playing in with their cocks.

The girl was now cummin, she was thrashing around and gushing juices, the guys at the side had ripped open her blouse and yanked he bra off, they were very roughly tweaking her nipples. She was now done so the let her stand freely, she was not one of them, I don’t know if she was a prostitute or not, but they were treating her pretty badly. They were groping her all over her tits and pussy. One of them then produce a strap on, one of those ones that was a two way, there was one dildo went into her pussy and one that she used on her victim, namely me, it was a very big one too. A couple of the guys put the strap on in place, and I noticed that the girls hands were now tied behind her back, she definitely was not a volunteer, she looked out of it with something.

She was positioned at my mouth and pushed from behind, but she didn’t need much encouragement, I could see her buttocks thrusting the massive dildo through the gag, again it just got in and no more, and by now I could not feel my mouth. While she was pushing into me she was fucking herself as well, and the other guys were groping anything they could get their hands on.

More to follow, would like more comments though for encouragement.

Please continue this is making me very horny x

chester/Merseyside

Great story .one wich I would love to play out with a Dominant daddy never knowing when or where I was being taken...fully hooded of course

The girls pussy was already soaking so I guess she was the one doing the filming, don’t know if she could film and finger at the same time, but she was hot. Trying to lick pussy through a ring gag is difficult, you can’t really get your tongue out far enough (now I know your trying this now) but I did as best I could and she seemed to be getting worked up.

The forward movement of me getting fucked from behind was doing all the work for me, I just had to try to keep my tongue out through the gag. I did notice that the cocks at the back we’re changing every minute or so, I could see out of the corner of my eye the other guys standing playing in with their cocks.

The girl was now cummin, she was thrashing around and gushing juices, the guys at the side had ripped open her blouse and yanked he bra off, they were very roughly tweaking her nipples. She was now done so the let her stand freely, she was not one of them, I don’t know if she was a prostitute or not, but they were treating her pretty badly. They were groping her all over her tits and pussy. One of them then produce a strap on, one of those ones that was a two way, there was one dildo went into her pussy and one that she used on her victim, namely me, it was a very big one too. A couple of the guys put the strap on in place, and I noticed that the girls hands were now tied behind her back, she definitely was not a volunteer, she looked out of it with something.

She was positioned at my mouth and pushed from behind, but she didn’t need much encouragement, I could see her buttocks thrusting the massive dildo through the gag, again it just got in and no more, and by now I could not feel my mouth. While she was pushing into me she was fucking herself as well, and the other guys were groping anything they could get their hands on.

More to follow, would like more comments though for encouragement.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Xxxxx

The girl now got around the back to my ass, she swapped placed with the guy who came round to my mouth. She started too slip the head of her dildo into my bum, it was tight but because of the action it went in, although sore at first, I believe a lot of lube was used. She built up a steady pace and it was good, just what I’d always wanted. The girl and the guys swapped places until they all had had their fill of either my ass or my mouth.

Eventually it was over, they had all shot their loads on more than one occasion. I was released from the frame, and my ankles were freed from the leg spreader, more important the ring gag was removed , my mouth was numb. I got treated better now because I got placed in the back of the bmw along with girl, although my hands were still tied I was free to talk and move my legs. Turns out the girl owed the guys money for drugs and this was the option they gave her to clear he debt.

We drove back to the house and entered through the garage, so no need to hide my dress code. We went into the lounge and Zi offered me a drink, which I greatly accepted. He then said I could shower up get changed and go home, or I could join them in watching the video of the whole show on the. 50 inch TV, I chose to watch the video. He then asked if I wanted to shower and get changed, or watch in my slutty attire, I decided I would have a quick shower and change into my other outfit.

I have never enjoyed a shower so much in my life. I got ready again, a black six strap girdle holding taught my black seamed nylons, covered by a check mini skirt, a black bra under a red see through blouse, my wig, and of course my heels.

I went down stairs feeling great, the guys were all sitting around on the chairs and sofas, as was the girl, who had also changed. Zi said wait I’ve got a chair for you here. To my surprise it was one from the dining room, he sat me down and grabbed my hands and tied them behind my back, at the same time another guy was tying my ankles together. He said if your going to watch it all again you need to get into the mood. I thought here we go again.

By *issystaceyleicsTV/TS  over a year ago

leicester

Love this xx

hot

chester/Merseyside

An experience I want to do but who would hood me put me in a van taken to an hideaway fully restrained semi drugged and used by a group of guys....cheshire area if you decide to contact me...

Hard cock again reading this

» Add a new message to this topic