FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > crazy party!

crazy party!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this happened for real to me around 10 years ago, i was having a fling with a really naughty girl who knew how to have fun. We worked in the same work and every friday there was a party at her house as her child was at his dads and her place was close to the work.

we didnt hide the fact we were both naughty, and i noticed when i was alone with her this guy kept coming in the room to chat etc, she then told me they had kissed at one point in time. so later on that night, we were all d*unk he was sitting on the bed with her chatting, i walked in and sat down and just started kissing her, next thing i know im putting my hand down her top and take her boobs out to show him, he was clearly getting excited, i told him she had 2 for a reason and he started to touch her, i just went for it and stood up and took my jeans down and she started giving me a bj, he watched like and excited kid, we were about to have a full on mmf as she was touching his cock through jeans now, when someone from the other room came in, a guy pal of hers and seen what was going on and started arguing with her, and that killed it!!! ha ha i was raging but it was great fun!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic