FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuckold

Cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Always wanted to try fucking another man's wife while he watches like a little bitch either tied up or sat down stairs so he can only hear what I'm doing to his gewgous wife... never done that tbh... and doupt ill ever get the chance! I'm always seeing it on here! Any experiences comment below!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bextraMan  over a year ago

near A1 and 14

Met a woman on here and second meet - she said her husband was cuck. We talked about this and how we could pleasure him and meet her and his needs.

So from then on, we have always started slowly and sent him pics of her starting to undress and start to lick my cock.

It turns her on amazingly.

She then moved to the next step and we filled the whole meet. The next time we met she said he loved that and can we do it again.

Finally - we went for the top of the experience when she opens the door to me and he is standing inside the hall, we say hello and that I am going upstairs to pleasure his wife fully. he can come up in 5 mins to listen at the door - but has to stay downstairs and we will send him pics

It is a superb turn on for all

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Met a woman on here and second meet - she said her husband was cuck. We talked about this and how we could pleasure him and meet her and his needs.

So from then on, we have always started slowly and sent him pics of her starting to undress and start to lick my cock.

It turns her on amazingly.

She then moved to the next step and we filled the whole meet. The next time we met she said he loved that and can we do it again.

Finally - we went for the top of the experience when she opens the door to me and he is standing inside the hall, we say hello and that I am going upstairs to pleasure his wife fully. he can come up in 5 mins to listen at the door - but has to stay downstairs and we will send him pics

It is a superb turn on for all "

That does sound amazing!!

By *bextraMan  over a year ago

near A1 and 14

it was - and purely by chance found it

has been a trust journey for all of us, but she rides like a demon and loves it - butter would not melt in her mouth

you never know who you will meet

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

That sounds like a very hot scenario mmm

» Add a new message to this topic