FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Camping horny meet true story

Camping horny meet true story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am lucky to own a mototorhome and was recently at a site in the Nw which had touring vans and static mobile home.

About midnight i was having a quick look on fab when i received a message off a guy only 3 min walk from me.

Due to the size of the site i realised he must have been on the some site. We exchanged a couple of messages and he tells me his wife had gone to bed and was a heavy sleeper did i fancy a quick meet.

I was very horny and thought why not so wandered up the site to a large static caravan with a guy stood looking out the window. I sent a message and instantly saw his phone light up so i knew it was the right spot.

I walked up to the door and was met by a sexy guy with a huge bulge in his boxers. He put his fingers on his lips to urge me to stay quiet and whispered his wife was in bed.

I dropped to my kness and licked the outline of his cock through his boxers and it started to swell to full erection. Mmmm i was in for a treat its was a good 9" and a good girth too. I pulled his waist band down on his boxers and started to suck his gorgeous cock, it filled my mouth to its limit. He grabbed my head and started to pump into my mouth.

I spipped off my trackie bottoms and started to wank my erection whilst sucking his cock. It was so horny knowing his wife was asleep next door and could walk out the room at anytime.

He pulled his cock from my mouth and pulled me to my feet our 2 hard cock rubbing together. Now it was my turn for a sucking he dropped down and gave my cock and balls a good licking and spipped a finger in my tight hole. I was in heaven and loving every minute. He gave my cock and my hole a good working over and he sensed i was getting close so pulled his lips from round my cock.

He turned me round and pushed his tongue between my arse cheeks and started to probe my hole i was loving every minute. I glanced behind me and saw he was still rock hard. He was enjoying himself giving me a good tonguing almost as much as i was

He stood up and pushed his hard cock against arse cheeks. I pushed back to show him i wanted it inside. Think was goung to be the biggest cock to go in my arse. Question was can i take it without crying out in pleasure or pain and waking his Mrs.

He pushed the tip inside me and it felt fabulous, i pushed back to take some more of his length. A couple of wiggles and he was in balls deep.

He started to thrust in and out Im sure he wanted me to scream he was enjoying the thrill of fucking a tight arse only feet away from his sleeping wife. He increased his pace pulling all the way out the thrusting back in.

I was rubbing my cock and getting close to shooting and he was getting close too. I told him i was ready to come and said i wanted his load inside me.

A couple more thrust and he swelled even more, i was coming too i started to squirt all over the floor as he grabbed my hips and pushed his full length deep in my hole. We were both coming at the some time.

I left him to clean up my come off the floor and walked back to my mototorhome with a satisfied feeling and spunky hole.

The next day i was topping up my water and saw the the guy waking down hand in hand with his Mrs. I could help smiling to myself knowing what we had done the night before. I also got a stirring in my boxers as the Mrs was quiet sexy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By * HornyguyMan  over a year ago

Minehead

Did you get to do the wife as well

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Great story where was the site xx

I call bullshit here

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Sounds very horny indeed

Good story

The site was near garstang and close to the lancaster canal marina. ??

Hope there is more

Hope there are more encounters xx

"Hope there are more encounters xx"

There would be more encounters if you were the one sleeping. Im sure you would be delighted to be woken from your slumber

» Add a new message to this topic