FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Other Man - A Cuckold Story - Part I

The Other Man - A Cuckold Story - Part I

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I park my car outside the address I was given, engine still running and the rhythmic sound of my windscreen wipers as it relentlessly collects rain drops almost in time with the thumping of my heart in my chest. Taking a minute to enjoy the nervous excitement, thoughts and emotions the are racing through mind like my mind.

Turning off my lights, taking a few deep breaths and rearranging myself as I tingle and gently throb almost uncomfortably in my car seat, I turn the engine off and step out of the car with weekend legs. Feeling like a teenager all over again with that nervous, fizzing feeling deep inside the base of my abdomen.

Walking slowly up to the door to composing myself “Just relax and just enjoy enjoy yourself” I say to myself as if talking to a friend. My finger presses the door bell, the reality hits me like a train and there is a surge through my entire body making me fidget and bounce me knees in and out like I need the toilet. The hall light comes on and I can see someone approaching the door through the mottled glass insert.

My heart is now thumping on the lefthand side of neck, just below my ear. The door opens and there are two steps outside that lead up to the threshold, the open door reveals a beautiful and elegant woman look down at me with an inviting smile and a glint in her eyes. She’s wearing a black, off the shoulder cocktail dress that comes down to the knees, thin black nylons (my mind wonders as I scan her gorgeous calf muscles, wondering if they are stockings or tights) and black heels. She has a gorgeous necklace sitting just above the top of her modestly covered cleavage and lovely tear drop pearl earrings.

She invites me in with a confident and friendly manner. Once the door is closed with controlled, deliberate movements she kisses me on both cheeks. She smells divine……. I tell her so and she glances at me with a knowing smile, turns and starts walking down the hall to the kitchen and say’s “come on through…would you like a drink?” Her heels clicking down the wood floored hall and I can see a bottle of champagne and two glasses. There is condensation on the outside that is just started to dribble. I follow, admiring her walk, speechless with watch I can see so far. I accept the drink watching as she gracefully wraps her hand firmly round the bottle and gently cups one of the glasses as she begins to. She hands me the drink with and electric gaze and knee wobbling smile. We cheers, take a sip and now feeling a little more at easy she directs me “lets go through to the lounge where its a little more relaxed.”

We walk through the kitchen/dinning room, though a double door into the lounge and just as I’m starting to feel a little more collected, I enter and almost stop dead in my tracks as I see him sat there. He is naked, on a dinning room chair facing the couch and a single arm chair a slight angle towards it. He’s hand cuffed with his arms behind his back, ankles tied to the legs of the chair and a ball gag in his mouth.

She walks past him toward the arm chair and with out even looking at him she flippantly waves her hands a with an almost roll of the eyes says “oh, just ignore him and come sit with me. I want to know more about you.” She motions to the couch, sitting slowly in the arm chair, crossing her legs letting me see that she is wearing stockings. My heart is thumping in my throat again and I get a twinge and throbbing sensation else where. I sit down admiring her, place my glass down on the coffee table and I can’t help notice two small keys on a keyring. She takes a sip of champagne, places her glass down, picks up the keys and holds one up as the other one dangles. Her piercing eyes meet mine again as I hear her say “I haven’t decided yet but once I’ve had my fun with you I may let hubby finish himself off.” and with that she holds out her arm and hands me the keys………

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

By *ustdoomnowMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I had my first cuckold experience with a couple just recently. Loved it, such a sexy lady. Can't wait to meet more.

Enjoying your story. X

Thank you to all who have read this so far.

I'm hoping to get a little more interest before releasing Part II.

Good start, and very well written. Thanks!

I've been blessed with a few cuckold and stag situations and have vry much enjoyed them. Keep up the good story.

"Good start, and very well written. Thanks!

I've been blessed with a few cuckold and stag situations and have vry much enjoyed them. Keep up the good story."

Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. I hope to follow in your footsteps into some real life scenarios.

Enjoying so far

By *ippa 63TV/TS  over a year ago

St Helens

Great

» Add a new message to this topic