FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time as a BULL.

First time as a BULL.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unguya2z OP   Man  over a year ago

coventry..ish

A number of years ago I met a couple through a "private adds"page.

They stated he was a cuckold and that she was seeking a regular guy to service her,I promptly wrote and sent a couple of pictures.

We exchanged phone numbers and spoke regularly,we arranged a meet at a pub halfway between our homes.

After a a couple of drinks he went to the loo and she said to follow him and take a look at what she has to put up with,well he was little in the trouser department and he said I can't blame her for wanting another guy,when we got back to the table she was smiling and said that she was feeling hoerny and her nipples gave that away anyway.

We drove back to there's well he drove she groped me and I her.she had the wettest pussy I had ever stroked and her gasps and quivering were sure sight of a good night ahead.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *spvortexMan  over a year ago

Guildford

good start

coventry..ish

We got back to there's she whispered that she had a special present for Cuck boy and I should be the one to tell him,well it was a cockcage,his little dick got hard at the thought but was still easy to lose that as I said don't touch you dick which he loved hearing and she loved even more as neither expected me to take control so early on.cockcage was fitted and cuckboy was sent into the corner,she got on her knees and unzipped me and releases my semi hard dick saying 'this is what I've been waiting for' she stared and said his is the only dick she has seen close up and sighd reflecting on what she had been missing.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

coventry..ish

I called him over as she wanted to compare the two of us,he tentatively approached knowing he was going to be humiliated but also living the fact that he was very much the "third person"in the situation.she teased his locked cock with her tongue untill I pulled her mouth on to mine,he retreated,but I stopped him telling him to undress me and to check out his sexy hotwifes pussy he undressed me and went to say something but was stopped when he felt her pussy,saying it was so wet and hot he had never known her like it before,"of course you havnt"she said "look what he does to me and he hasn't even touched me yet"

coventry..ish

We kissed her body quivering with anticipation,my cock getting harder,her nipples were so erect then I glanced at cuckboy and told him to face into the corner,she said no get out you wimp,I have a real man now,I lifted her into the bed,and played with her clitoris,she writhed in pleasure saying he hadn't even touched that before,I said he must be a constant source of disappointment oh yes she said.i tasted her pussy she tasted so sweet and begged for my cock,but I hadn't finished and wanted more,"I'm going to cum "she screamed,I stopped just as she was on the edge of orgasm,and called cuckboy in,"bet you've never seen you wife cum before have you"I said,he said "yes"she said "no you havnt" but,but ,she laughed saying you honestly think "I have ever had an orgasm with you"?!....

coventry..ish

He looked so down hearted I almost felt sorry for him,I said to him how would you like to see her cum for the first time,he said "yes,yes" I slowly flicked her clitoris and felt her body tense then she screened a low slow scream and her body eased and that unmistakable feeling of almost electrical pulsees on my tongue,she was cumming and cumming hard,her soaking pussy was getting more and more wetter,she looked at cuckboy and whispered "you see you hadn't made me cum",I started to kiss her thighs and up her stomach on to her beautiful breasts and those hard nipples, eventually we kissed passionately and she reached for my cock asking "are you going to fuck me"

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

This is good

Keep it going . Love to hear how cuck reacts when she takes your hard cock deep in her pussy

coventry..ish

I slowly rubbed my knobend against her wet pussy lips,her eyes stared into mine as I nudged a little more, although she was so wet her pussy was really tight,she said be gentle I'm not used to the size,cuckboy was staring at a woman totally removed from the one who was his wife,she pulled me in at her pace but could wait no longer and wanted me deep in her I went in balls deep and she gasped and held me there just enjoying being full for the first time,I pulled back and she whispered let him taste my juises,I called him over and he got in his knees expecting to lick her pussy but it was my cock he was to be licking,he hesitated but wifey pushed him closer and he eventually kicked my length,we both said "you're enjoying that aren't you",he nodded I said taste good? Yes he replied,well get back in your corner and don't touch your cock we said.

He went back and she pulled me in again,still getting used to the size of me she slowly let me take control,parting her legs wider I must have his that magical spot because that familiar feeling of warmth engulfing my cock was there and she gushed,she didn't know what was happening,and felt awkward but I soon got her to relax and as for cuckboy,well he was close to tears knowing he had just witnessed such a beautiful thing and only another man could do such a thing with his loving sexy hotwife.

coventry..ish

I slowly build up speed and power,her hands were all over me and we just couldn't get enough of eachother,it was then I realised that cuckboy looked nervousness and anxious,"are you ok" I asked "no condom" he replied.of course not wifey said he have done all the necessary tests and don't worry.

Now it's time for you to get out she said,no let him get a closer look first,I stood up and told him to lay in the bed,told her to get in all fours over him with his head under her pussy,guide it it I said,she said be patient with him he has never had a real cock in his hands,it was then she realised that I'm going to be in deeper than before and knew she would gush and gush all over cuckboy face....

coventry..ish

I slowly entered her from behind and giving her ass a little slap,which she enjoyed,I asked cuckboy if he had a good view,yes he replied,well I've got a crappy view of cucks cock not a lot to look at here she said.

Then she squirmed as I inches into her,"oh god give it me"she cried,I pushed deep and hard after four or five thrusts I pulled out and she flooded lucky cuckboy face,he couldn't believe it and she just wanted more,put it back in I ordered him,he duley obliged and a good 20minutes of harddeep fucking g intermingled with slow gentle strokes,I looked as my cock was glistening with her juices,she said no no I'm cumming again stop,but no I carried on she cum again and again then I said sit on his face she did as I asked and he lapped away at that soaking pussy.

That's enough cuckboy you know what to do,he got into his corner,she got on top and tentatively road my co k,I made sure her clitoris rubbed down my length,we. Other lost control and came together,I shot what must have been 7or 7 good spurts of cum into her and we carried on with pulling g her down deep .Cum was everywhere and cuckboy was ordered to do his cleaning duties,by this time he was a beaten man and just did as he was told without hesitation,first cleaning me then lapping the big creampie we had made together.cuckvot then got dressed and went downstairs,wifey and myself discussed about going down his local together,but that's for another time.

Thanks hope you enjoyed

Loved it . I hope you write more about this couple

coventry..ish

Will do

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Excellent read that certainly hit the spot.

coventry..ish

"Excellent read that certainly hit the spot."

Look for the next one when we meet without him but he comes home

Look forward to it

By *damkaMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

looking forward to it