FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Innocent .... who knew

Innocent .... who knew

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was always the bubbly but innocent looking type and went about my days with the persona intact.

Standing one lunch time outside a shop waiting to use a cash machine a tall, dark stern looking guy caught my eye with a warm smile

I acknowledged his look but then looked away, slightly embarrassed but also feeling a twitch down below which I hadn't expected.

Suddenly I felt a presence behind me, it was him.

"Hi," he said softly. I looked up at him and have an involuntary gasp ... close up he was gorgeous.

"Would you like to come with me? I think you have something I really need"

I blushed, not used to someone being so forward but I had to admit he was very attractive. I should have been going back to work but in that second I knew I wasn't going to.

I looked in his eyes, got out my mobile and dialled. "Hello boss, I'm really sorry I have to take the afternoon off sick. Yes I should be, thanks. See you in the morning"

He raised his eyebrows and smiled ... "good girl, I love it".

Holding out his hand, and the cash machine forgotten, I put my hand in his, my crotch already feeling damp and we walk towards his car...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start.

Opening the door of his car he stands behind me and I can feel he is already hard which excites me but I don't say a word.

I slide into the passenger seat and he closes the door. As he walks round to his side I peep in the mirror to check make up and notice I am blushing ... he slides in beside me and reaches over to give me the lightest kiss on the lips ... "are you ready for a naughty adventure young lady?"

Heart pounding I look him in the eyes "oh yes," I reply, "I really am"

He starts the engine, pulls on his seatbelt and murmers "I am so going to enjoy you"...

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm very nice start

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Mmmm great story.

Caught in a landslide no escape from reality.

More.

As the car pulls away for a moment I am worried, I'm with a total stranger, nobody knows where I am or what I am doing but something tells me I will be fine.

He has been silent for a few minutes driving me carefully, observing the traffic and I can tell he is observing me.

He reaches over and runs his hand along my thigh by senses suddenly come alive and I smile, ever so slightly parting my legs.

He likes this and runs his hand over my crotch causing instant wetness for me.

He takes his hand away and turns into a cul-de-sac and pulls into a driveway.

We get out of the car and he unlocks the front door and we both step inside. I put my bag on the floor as he turns they key and he pushes me against the wall, I am tall but he is taller and he pushes his knee between my legs and effortlessly lifts me up and his lips meet mine. The kiss is passionate, hard, his tongue everywhere in my mouth, buting my lip and one hand is on my still covered boobs.

The kiss seems to go on for ages and I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter, desire building like a volcano when he stops and lowers me to the floor.

"Oh that's a great start" he says and leads me upstairs and opens the bedroom door and pushes me into the bed.

I reach for his belt, but he bats my hand away ... "me first, at all times except for when we cum" he says with a delicious smile

He pulls off my top and gasps as he sees my boobs sitting in my bra and swiftly lowers his head, pulling one of the cups and notes the nipple. I gasp in a mixture of pain and pleasure but am getting more turned on then ever before. This guy knows what he is doing and I am putty in his hands.

He expertly undoes my bra and my boobs fall from inside. "Gorgeous" he murmers, burying his face between them before whipping off my skirt and knickers.

He pulls his top off revealing a very manly hairy chest and I squeak in delight. "Gorgeous" I murmer as his hand goes to his belt. I can feel my heartbeat quicken as he removes his trousers and pants and his thick erection springs free ... he straddles my body, sliding a finger inside my by now very wet pussy before pushing his cock between my boobs. Instinctively, I push them together... "I don't think I need to tell you" he says, "but I'm going to. Suck me ... every inch of me"

I don't need telling twice and open my mouth as he pushes it in, thick and long and oh so tasty, and I start to run my tongue around the top and shaft while playing with his balls and grazing them with my nails...

By *aster Stiff24Man  over a year ago

Tattooine

More please ??

By *hedruk69Man  over a year ago

Sheffield area

Fantastic start cant wait for the rest

By *opbradMan  over a year ago

Fenland

I am local, tall and can help you relive this moment lol

By *opbradMan  over a year ago

Fenland

[Removed by poster at 30/09/17 12:05:46]

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More please

I feel his weight above me as his cock is in my mouth and I know that I am getting wetter by the second but still he doesn't touch me. I know he is close to cumming and I am ready for him but suddenly he pulls out of my mouth.

"You haven't earned my cum yet" he explains, "and right now I am gong to just fuck you hard"

I groan almost involuntarily at the thought of this and spread my legs. He pulls me to the edge of the bed and pushes the whole length deep inside me, the width stretching me wide. His big hands grab my wrists above my head and before he starts any thrusting he bends down and bites my nipples hard - so hard it hurts a little but I've already realised I must not complain.

"Are you ready for the fucking of your life?" he asks, "because it is coming right now"

He starts to fuck me feel, long and exquisite strokes and it's not long before I want to cum. He knows this and pulls out temporarily still holding my wrists. He rubs his cock over my boobs and moves up to my mouth. "Suck me again" he orders,"I'm going to cum in your mouth and you're going to suck me hard again immediately so I can fuck you again"

Excitedly I open my mouth, his cock slides in and he fucka my mouth hard and fast and I can tatse the precum dripping down the back of my throat.

I prepare myself as his hot fun injection explodes in my mouth and obediently swallow every drop and start to suck him again, grazing with my teeth, teasing with my tongue and slowly start to feel him grow in my mouth again.

I'm so horny I want to cum all over his face, bed and everywhere but from his behaviour so far I know I must wait for permission.

When he is rock hard again he stands at the side of the bed and pulls me up to face him ... his hot breath it's on my lips and I wait for his next instruction...

By *spvortexMan  over a year ago

Guildford

By *af105Man  over a year ago

newtownards

"On your knees" he says as he manhandles my boobs, "by the way magnificent tits" He smiles as though complimenting himself on his comment

I get on my knees and his cock is right in front of my face. I get an overwhelming urge to take him in my mouth but I know I MUST wait for his instruction.

He gently ties my hands behind my back and orders me to suck his balls. I obediently and willingly do so enjoying the feel of his skin in my mouth and his cock against my face.

He stands, hands on hips and says "I knew you were a good choice".

The doorbell rings and I look questioningly at him while still sucking his balls.

He steps away, "wait here" he instructs, grabbing a robe and running downstairs.

I hear the door open, and my heart is thumping as I sit on my heels, venerable because of the silk ties.

Footsteps coming closer to the bedroom and he walks though the door. "This is Paul", he says, "he wants to fuck you while you suck my cock, then we want to swap over and play with you in between. Are you up for it?"

Paul is tall, dark and mysterious just like him (whose name at that moment I realised I still didn't know). My pussy was starting to hurt with desire as I looked first at Paul and then at him ... "Hell yes please" I replied

They both smiled and Paul quickly stripped off.

He ordered me up and told me to kiss Paul passinately which I did and as I was mid kiss I felt his cock rubbing along my pussy lips ..

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Mm great story . keep at it !!

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Wow! Loving this....

Love it good stuff more please

I paused as I felt his cock touch my pussy lips and Paul tensed... he pulled away from my lips and his aftershave was tantalising my nostrils. "Just because Chris's cock is near your pussy you can't stop - or even pause - from kissing me. Understand?"

I nodded, also pleased I now knew I was having this fantasy with Paul and Chris, and Paul grabbed the back of my head and forced his tongue back in my mouth. As he did so he pushed his cock towards my pussy lips and I could feel the delicious sensation of two enormous thick cocks teasing my pussy.

Chris was reaching around and playing with my nipples as Paul was pulling me closer to him for deeper kisses

I am tall but both these guys were 6'4" or 6'5" and it excited me that they both made me feel quite small. I noticed they both exchanged a small smile and in one fell swoop they lifted me up and threw me on the bed.

Paul and Chris a good either sideid the bed and Chris said "fuck her Paul, I already did before you arrived"

Paul didn't need telling twice and his thick, hard cock entered me making me gasp as he pushed in as deep as he could go. My hands were still tied so I wrapped my legs around Paul pulling him close and deeper inside me.

Chris had been watching quietly and suddenly reached down to my boobs with his hands and squeezed them as I could see his cock growing above my head.

Paul pushed me up the bed so that my head slightly overhung the edge and Chris squatted by my head instructing me to suck him again

Paul was fucking me hard and I was enjoying it (a little too much) so was a little slow to respond to Chris's request and he gave a short, sharp slap on my cheek. "Suck me now bitch"he growled. I didn't need telling twice and greedily took all his length deep inside my throat.

Chris groaned in pleasure and Paul was still fucking me hard and I was the most excited I had been for many years.

The guys looked at each other and nodded, "let's do it". I knew what they meant and within seconds I could feel Paul's cum filling my pussy and Chris groaned as he came in my mouth again which I obediently swallowed with no spillage.

"Good girl," they said in unison.

I may, cum filled on the bed in a bit of a daze when I heard the doorbell ring again.

"Come in T, it's open," Chris shouted. I heard footsteps again and my desire was building again.

Tom, a 6'7" blue eyed blond walked into the bedroom carrying a bottle of champagne, some handcuffs, leather restraints and several cans of squirty cream.

"Minxy," Chris whispered, "are you going to pleasure 3 horny bastards in any way you can? Once we have finished this round you'll have me to yourself again and I will treat you like a princess and fuck you like the fairytale.

What do you think?"

My brain must have been clouded but I was so horny and wanting I nodded eagerly. Three guys and me had long since been a fantasy of mine and because of because of lunchtime cash point visit I was being used by three of the most gorgeous guys I had seen in a very long time.

"I want you all," I whispered, "do with me what you will"

Tom ran downstairs, bolted the front door and returned.

"Prepare to be used more than you EVER have before Minxy, we all fucking hope you enjoy because we are going to wrong every ounce of pleasure out of you and this afternoon. Go and take a pee, you're going to need to. I'm tucking horny and I am going to fuck you solo to start with whole these two watch"

I stumbled into the bathroom, excited and horny but also asking myself quietly how I had ended up here, and indeed, how I had got so fucking lucky..

I want back into the bedroom to find all three guys lying across the bed.

"Straddle me and fuck me" Tom instructed.

He was lying in the middle so I did as I was told and sliding into his cock I closed my eyes and began to ride.

Chris and Paul were slowly walking their cocks and both kept touching me all over my body. I hadn't felt this sexy in years and I knew I was going to cum quickly.

As the orgasm took over me I screamed in pleasure and dug my nails into Tom. "Quick," he said "sit on my face, you're going to cum again in a few short minutes"

I moved up his body and his tongue expertly darted in and around my pussy and within no time at all I was cumming again.

Paul and Chris spurred their cum all over my body and were helping me to rub it in while my orgasm was still shuddering through my body and Tom continues to tongue fuck me.

A few minutes later Chris decided to open a bottle of champagne, just a glass each he said ... following it up with "I think Minxy is going to absolutely LOVE what's going to happen to her next ..."

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Wow this is so horny. What a way to start a Sunday. Please post more

Wow great read and super sexy xx

Sipping my champagne I take in my surroundings, still midly amused by the situation I find myself in, but hornier than I have ever been.

The guys drain their glasses and Tom comes over and pulls my head back for a long passionate kiss, his tongue touching the sides of my cheeks, twisting with mine and I am instantly wet again.

Tom pulls me to my feet and Chris and Paul come over. The three of them start kissing my body from top to bottom and it's all I can do to not cum there and then. Chris's tongue goes into my pussy, Paul is fingering my clit while missing my neck and Tom is kissing my mouth and playing with my boobs. I have been told not to touch any of them and they know how much this is hurting me because I want to touch all of the hard cocks surrounding me.

After some time the guys look at each other and say "it's time, shall we let her choose?" They all not their agreement and turn to me.

"So Minxy, little miss innocent - we think not anymore - how about some DP? You can choose which cocks are going in your pussy and which is going in your mouth"

I look puzzled and they laugh ... "difficult choice Minxy?"

I compose myself quickly ... "Not at all. I want all of you to do the DP, and all of you in my mouth, as many times as you like"

The guys break into broad smiles .. "We were hoping you would say that, but weren't 100% sure that you would," Chris smiled, "fuck Minxy, I - well we - are glad that I picked you"

The glasses are cleared away and we return to the bed....

By *spvortexMan  over a year ago

Guildford

My heart is thumping as Chris, Paul and Tom approach the bed bit now it is with excitement rather than nerves. Chris and Paul are going to do the DP first and Tom is going to monopolise my mouth.

Tom leans down to kiss me, slow, sensual and long while Chris and Paul set themselves up to enter me.

I am so swallowed up by Tom's kiss that I almost don't feel the 1st penetration and I don't pause while kissing Tom, in fact my kiss deepens. I then realise that I have two big throbbing cocks inside me and open my legs as wide as I can to enjoy the experience to the fullest.

Sensing my enjoyment Tom stops kissing me and stands above me and pushes his cock into my mouth inch by delicious inch and I take it greedily.

The sensations in my body are phenomenal and I can feel that all three of the men are on the verge of cumming...and my excitement is building so fast that I am too.

Chris and Paul both emit pre cum groans. "We're cumming inside you Minxy" and at that point I feel the explosion in my pussy; at that point my orgasm explodes on their cocks just as Tom empties his load in my mouth and I swallow every drop.

Paul and Chris Kay beside me playing with my clit and boobs as Tom leans down to kiss me again

"Minxymoo, you delicious woman, we're going to do this again but before we do, I need to ask you an important question" Chris says firmly.

I raise my head from the pillow and look at him. "Ok" I murmer.

"Will you join the three of us on a weekly basis for continued repeat performances because you're so fucking good we can't let you go" Chris says

I look at him, then at Paul and Tom, a broad smile forming on my lips .... "I would be honoured gents" I murmer ... my body shivering at the gorgeous adventures that are now going to be ahead....

great read, would love to watch u as a fuck toy

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

More to come when I get the chance

By *ornyYorkyWoman  over a year ago

york

Fabulously horny story....working a treat!

Omg simply devine xx

Lucky guy. I'd probably get a warrant out if I said that to a woman round my area lol

By *iggerbumWoman  over a year ago

Warwick

Absolutly outstanding and phenomenal story x

Thanks for the great feedback ... it's easy to write as it is a long held fantasy of mine.

Will add later if I can

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *eorge0305Man  over a year ago

Burnham

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Ooo great story