FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unexpected gay fun in the sun

Unexpected gay fun in the sun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was early morning and the airport was packed with people waiting to catch the first flights of the day. I headed to the bar with my friend Mark and the bar was busy with people having breakfast and a few drinks. The place was also popular with stag and hen parties.

After a few minutes, the gate for our flight to Gran Canaria showed on the screens so we headed towards gate 51 and behind us a stag party of about 10 studs in their 20s queued up. Some of them wore shorts and the others jeans and t-shirts and you could really see their gorgeous bodies. Their bulges were also evident and I got really excited and I hoped they were sitting close to me on the plane so could look at them during the flight and turned out they were a few rows behind me.

They continued drinking all the time and joked around, walking down an up the aisle. I was getting very horny looking at their muscles and packages. Some of them even catch me staring at them but they didn't feel uncomfortable.

After we landed, Mark and I hired a car and off we went to our hotel in Maspalomas.

The following day we decided to stay at the swimming pool. It was L shaped, with lounges surrounding it. They played cool hits and there was a bar and a bit hidden away there was a jacuzzi too.

We ordered a pair of cocktails and laid on the lounges. At about midday the stag party form the previous day came to the swimming pool. I thought it was a great coincidence, those guys were really hot and you could see they were hang over. They didn’t wait too much to carry on with the party in the pool. They were chatting up girls and I was getting really horny. I spoke to a few of them, just small talk.

John was 6 feet tall, blond, blue eyes, with a body to die for and very good looking, he was getting married the following week and some of his rugby team mates and other friends have joined him to celebrate the last few days of freedom. They bought us some drinks and we partied with them for a while. In the evening we joined John and a couple of his buddies in the jacuzzi for a while. We were quite civilised so we left them there and went for dinner.

Mark wanted to check out the gay beach the following day so we walked through the dunes and we stayed there most of the day. When we went back to the hotel we saw John in the jacuzzi chatting to a topless woman with big breasts, her boyfriend and a fit younger female. But, I wasn't interested in then. Just wanted to chat to John and see what he was up to.

He fancied the younger girl, but she wasn't paying any attention to him. I told John that I fancied him, that his cock looked so big and I wanted to suck it. He said that he loves eating pussy but he also challenged me on something. He told me if I managed to get the girl to fuck him he would fuck me the following day. And as much as I wanted him to fuck me I knew that girl wasn't going to have sex with him so I told him it was impossible.

Then after a while he started fingering the big breasted woman while his boyfriend was chatting to someone outside the jacuzzi and told me to talk to him as to cover up the action going in the water. She started moaning and told John to stop or her boyfriend would notice. Then she grabbed John's cock and started jerking him off. She said that it was big repeatedly so I couldn’t resist and I grabbed that thick cock and stroke it for a few seconds. They stopped all the action as she didn't want to have problems with her man.

Then I went to the toilet to take a piss and John also came over, he showed me his big cock and it was about 9 inches, rock solid. I kneeled and started sucking his cock. He grabbed my head and pushed his dick deep in in throat. He face fucked me for a good five minutes, I gaged and tears started flowing from my eyes. I could taste the sweet precum. Get on all fours, he commanded. I didn't blink once and I thought this was my lucky day. This straight dude was going to fuck me.

He spitted on my hole and fingered me with one finger first then two. I was really horny and I couldn’t wait to get his huge cock in my ass. He started pushing his cock slowly in my ass and I could feel every inch of his thick shaft inside me. Then he pounded my ass hard and deep I was moaning with pleasure telling him how good he was and how big his cock was. I was very horny and moaning aloud. One of his mates came to the toilet and showed us fucking on the floor so John grinned at him and made this sign with his head to join us. The guy was a bit shorter than John, brown hair, brown eyes. He looked very confident. His wet shorts started growing immediately and it looked huge too.

Dan, let this bitch suck your cock. John said laughing.

Dan took off his shorts and his cock was girthy and 8 inches long. It tasted yummy and I felt like I was in heaven. John fucking my ass hard while I was sucking Dan's cock.

After a while John cum in my ass and I laid on my back. Dan then fucked me like there was no tomorrow. This guy knew how to use his tool. What a bull. He fucked me for what I thought it was 30 minutes non-stop while I was cleaning John's cock with my mouth. His cum was sweet, something I couldn’t get enough off. I could feel John's cock growing again. So he told Dan to swap.

John continued fucking me with all his might and Dan came in my mouth. He was a heavy cummer but I didn’t waste any of his manly seed. I swallowed all of his warm cum and then John started moaning with pleasure. He then pulled his cock out of my ass and came on my stomach. They put their shorts on and left me lying on the toilet floor all messed up with cum and with a big smile on my face.

I then went to my room and I didn't see the guys again as they were flying back home early the following morning.

This was the best holidays I've ever had and I remember Gran Canaria with fondness.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow sounds amazing!

"It was early morning and the airport was packed with people waiting to catch the first flights of the day. I headed to the bar with my friend Mark and the bar was busy with people having breakfast and a few drinks. The place was also popular with stag and hen parties.

After a few minutes, the gate for our flight to Gran Canaria showed on the screens so we headed towards gate 51 and behind us a stag party of about 10 studs in their 20s queued up. Some of them wore shorts and the others jeans and t-shirts and you could really see their gorgeous bodies. Their bulges were also evident and I got really excited and I hoped they were sitting close to me on the plane so could look at them during the flight and turned out they were a few rows behind me.

They continued drinking all the time and joked around, walking down an up the aisle. I was getting very horny looking at their muscles and packages. Some of them even catch me staring at them but they didn't feel uncomfortable.

After we landed, Mark and I hired a car and off we went to our hotel in Maspalomas.

The following day we decided to stay at the swimming pool. It was L shaped, with lounges surrounding it. They played cool hits and there was a bar and a bit hidden away there was a jacuzzi too.

We ordered a pair of cocktails and laid on the lounges. At about midday the stag party form the previous day came to the swimming pool. I thought it was a great coincidence, those guys were really hot and you could see they were hang over. They didn’t wait too much to carry on with the party in the pool. They were chatting up girls and I was getting really horny. I spoke to a few of them, just small talk.

John was 6 feet tall, blond, blue eyes, with a body to die for and very good looking, he was getting married the following week and some of his rugby team mates and other friends have joined him to celebrate the last few days of freedom. They bought us some drinks and we partied with them for a while. In the evening we joined John and a couple of his buddies in the jacuzzi for a while. We were quite civilised so we left them there and went for dinner.

Mark wanted to check out the gay beach the following day so we walked through the dunes and we stayed there most of the day. When we went back to the hotel we saw John in the jacuzzi chatting to a topless woman with big breasts, her boyfriend and a fit younger female. But, I wasn't interested in then. Just wanted to chat to John and see what he was up to.

He fancied the younger girl, but she wasn't paying any attention to him. I told John that I fancied him, that his cock looked so big and I wanted to suck it. He said that he loves eating pussy but he also challenged me on something. He told me if I managed to get the girl to fuck him he would fuck me the following day. And as much as I wanted him to fuck me I knew that girl wasn't going to have sex with him so I told him it was impossible.

Then after a while he started fingering the big breasted woman while his boyfriend was chatting to someone outside the jacuzzi and told me to talk to him as to cover up the action going in the water. She started moaning and told John to stop or her boyfriend would notice. Then she grabbed John's cock and started jerking him off. She said that it was big repeatedly so I couldn’t resist and I grabbed that thick cock and stroke it for a few seconds. They stopped all the action as she didn't want to have problems with her man.

Then I went to the toilet to take a piss and John also came over, he showed me his big cock and it was about 9 inches, rock solid. I kneeled and started sucking his cock. He grabbed my head and pushed his dick deep in in throat. He face fucked me for a good five minutes, I gaged and tears started flowing from my eyes. I could taste the sweet precum. Get on all fours, he commanded. I didn't blink once and I thought this was my lucky day. This straight dude was going to fuck me.

He spitted on my hole and fingered me with one finger first then two. I was really horny and I couldn’t wait to get his huge cock in my ass. He started pushing his cock slowly in my ass and I could feel every inch of his thick shaft inside me. Then he pounded my ass hard and deep I was moaning with pleasure telling him how good he was and how big his cock was. I was very horny and moaning aloud. One of his mates came to the toilet and showed us fucking on the floor so John grinned at him and made this sign with his head to join us. The guy was a bit shorter than John, brown hair, brown eyes. He looked very confident. His wet shorts started growing immediately and it looked huge too.

Dan, let this bitch suck your cock. John said laughing.

Dan took off his shorts and his cock was girthy and 8 inches long. It tasted yummy and I felt like I was in heaven. John fucking my ass hard while I was sucking Dan's cock.

After a while John cum in my ass and I laid on my back. Dan then fucked me like there was no tomorrow. This guy knew how to use his tool. What a bull. He fucked me for what I thought it was 30 minutes non-stop while I was cleaning John's cock with my mouth. His cum was sweet, something I couldn’t get enough off. I could feel John's cock growing again. So he told Dan to swap.

John continued fucking me with all his might and Dan came in my mouth. He was a heavy cummer but I didn’t waste any of his manly seed. I swallowed all of his warm cum and then John started moaning with pleasure. He then pulled his cock out of my ass and came on my stomach. They put their shorts on and left me lying on the toilet floor all messed up with cum and with a big smile on my face.

I then went to my room and I didn't see the guys again as they were flying back home early the following morning.

This was the best holidays I've ever had and I remember Gran Canaria with fondness.

"

You lucky sod. That got me so hard

By *athanscott8Man  over a year ago

west

Hot story man

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you

Horny x