FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Who is she ?

Who is she ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

This is a new story I have written, it is FANTASY and involves kink and bare back sex.

Again I will say it is FANTASY (before all the moralists start).

If you enjoy it feel free to comment on the thread or in private, if not at least be nice with you criticism.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bradford

Rob read his messages on Fab, the normal rubbish until the last one caught his eye.

It was entitled 'Oral Slave are you ?'

he looked at the profile, a lady, local, 35 years old; verified but no pictures; Rob opened the message and read it.

'Hi Rob, despite your profile saying you are called Lee I know you are called Rob, you want to be an oral slave do you, well be on the seafront at 9.30 tonight and follow my instructions to the letter'

He saw she was called Leanne, but suspected that was a pseudonym anyway, but he also saw she was inline so quickly replied

'Interesting, but who are you, send me a pic'

A few seconds later a message arrived from her

'it does not matter who i am, and as for a picture here you are'

he looked and saw a close up picture of a pair of black lace panties stretched over a clearly cum filled cunt, his cock twitched as he replied again.

'sexy, but that is not the sort of picture i was meaning, who are you'

the reply was faster this time and he opened it to read

'I have told you old man it does not matter who I am, now don't ask me again or i will block you, needless to say i know who you are, where you work and alsorts of things about you, so do as you are told and enjoy it, or be blocked and suffer'

Rob typed in shock

'okay, you have me intrigued, where and when ?'

the next message started with a smiley face and read

'tonight, 9.30 on the sea front, half way between the bays and cafes there are some picnic benches on some grass, park by the benches, sit on the grass 1 few feet behind your car facing away from the road and wait for me; do not turn round under any circumstances'

Rob typed,

'okay, but dont you want to know what my car is or anything'

the reply shocked him, she typed not only the make and model of his car but the colour and registration number as well.

his reply was simply

'i will be there'

He finished work and drove the the seafront, it was quiet where he was supposed to meet the stranger and he parked where she had said.

Getting out he looked around and saw no one, he sat on the grass behind his car and waited.

A minute or two passed and he heard a car park next to his resisting the urge to look round he waited he heard the car door close and felt someone walk behind him, the footsteps stopped a foot or two behind him and he heard a womans voice.

'Hello you pervert, I am so glad you chose to come and serve me tonight, close your eyes and lay back'

Rob obeyed and as he did so the woman stepped forward placing one foot each side of his head, slowly she lowered down till she was squatting over his face, then she spoke again.

'open your eyes now so you can see me'

Rob obeyed her and saw he was covered by her long skirt, he could see nothing but her thighs and her black lace panties stretched over her cunt.

She moved lower towards Robs mouth and paused her cunt an inch over his face.

As she paused she spoke

'now you fucking pervert, remember the picture you said was sexy, well that was this morning after my husband had fucked me, and i have not washed since, so my cunt is still soaked with his spunk, all be it somewhat older than it was, so now we will see how dirty you are old man, fucking suck my panties clean and clean my cunt out'.

As she finished speaking she sat down hard on Rob's mouth, he had no choice but to taste her and started working her clit through her panties.

As he licked and sucked on the fabric he heard her speak again, softly but with authority she baited him

'you dirty old man, you like cleaning me dont you, love the taste of my cum and my man's spunk, you love being used'

as she spoke she moved slowly backwards and forwards rocking her clit and cunt lips across his mouth and tongue.

Rob knew she was close to orgasm, and as she rocked her voice got louder and her breathing faster;

'make me cum you cunt, make me soak you, i squirt and you are going to be drenched, make me fucking cum'

as she finished speaking her body tensed and she exploded in one long hard orgasm; soaking Rob as she squirted, gushed and orgasmed all at once.

as she relaxed she pressed down harder on Robs mouth, slowly moving forwards and backwards, now only to soak him more.

slowly she moved up from his face till she was again an inch from him.

he still saw only her panties and thighs under her skirt, as she paused over him she slowly spoke again.

'i am going to stand up now whore, so close your fucking eyes again; when i am off you sit up and keep them closed till you hear my car horn twice, then you can go home; and from now on you are my oral slave to lick me anywhere and everywhere i command; in addition you will be an oral slave to anyone i order you to serve'.

as Rob started to speak she cut him off

'and you need not speak, you have no choice in this matter; from now on anyone who approaches you and says the words - To serve is a pleasure- you will drop to your knees and await their orders, again you have no choice, I know who you are and where you live, and you know me, well you know me but you dont know its me f you know what i mean'

as she finished she stood up, Rob sat upright, then as she drove away he heard the car horn.

looking round all he saw were tail lights in the distance; now he knew he was owned by someone who knew him, and he was both scared and excited.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Interesting

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Nice interesting start.

Bradford

Thank you for the nice comments; if there is any interest i will do a chapter 2 maybe tomorrow.

By *inkyleedsguyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

bradford

Yes please

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please please, somebody do this to me.

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Definitely continue this. This is great keep upntge good work

Bradford

more later today all !

By *aul_ukMan  over a year ago

Walsden & Manchester

love this

Bradford

Rob heard nothing after that evening on the sea front, she did not contact him on Fab and he still had no idea who she was; a trawl of local profiles gained him nothing so he assumed she had finished with her game.

Two weeks later Robs wife Katy and just left for work when there was a knock on the door; Rob was day off and still in his boxers and bath robe and assuming it was the post man with a parcel went to the door.

As he opened it he was surprised to see Laura; a woman who lived a few doors up the road; Laura was 30 years old and worked at the local bank and was in the smart suit she wore for work, a pair of low heels and a blouse and cravat type tie.

Rob had seen Laura a few times in the street and had always thought how hot she was; now as he looked her up and down she spoke.

'Hey Rob, i saw Katy had left for work a few minutes ago, so i thought i would call and use you'

Rob looked at her and replied

'use me' ?

Laura laughed

'yes Rob, use you, i know what you are and what you are used for'

Rob smiled

'I have no idea what you mean'

Laura's face changed as she spoke again

'You fucking liar, we both know what you are, maybe the words To serve is a pleasure will remind you of what you fucking are'

Rob stared at her in silence' as he did so Laura pushed past him into the hall of his house and turned

'Now shut the fucking door and get in here, lose the robe and get on your fucking back on the floor and if you don't do it now i will ring your Mistress and she will ring your wife right now'.

Rob let the robe fall and lay on his back, as he lay there Laura straddled his head; looking down at him she started to lower herself down to his face and she spoke again.

'Hubby fucked me this morning, and filled me with spunk, then i remembered i had an early meeting and no time to shower, i then remembered your Mistress told me of you use and so i thought you could clean me; I do now want oral sex, I do not want to cum, all i want is all hubbys spunk cleaning from me, you have five minutes to do so'

as she finished speaking she lowered down onto robs mouth, moving her panties to the side pressing down onto Robs mouth she rocked slowly backwards and forwards making the most of his probing tongue.

Rob pressed his tongue deep into her cunt, drinking her cum and the spunk filling her, as she moved he moved his tongue onto her clit, teasing it gently and as she felt him touch her she reached forward and drove her nails hard into his throbbing hard cock.

Rob yelped in pain and she relaxed the grip on his cock and spoke

'i am not her to be pleasured you fucking dirty old man, i am here to be cleaned; i do not wish to cum, i want the spunk out of me, touch my clit again and i will hurt you more'

Rob moved his tongue from her clit and pressed it deep into her cunt, licking and sucking from her until she spoke again;

'stop whore, i need to make a call do not move or speak'

Rob froze as Laura dialed her phone and waited as she spoke, all he could hear was her voice and not who she spoke to;

'yes i am on his fucking face now, he has finished cleaning me, if you wish to have your cunt cleaned come down now and i will leave him on the floor in the hall naked and waiting, i will leave the door open and just walk in, and remember the rules his cock is totally out of bounds'

then she laughed

'yes because i know what a little cock whore you are, and yes he has a nice thick one, but leave it alone'

she laughed again and carried on

'how many times, my god three times this morning, no wonder you need cleaning'

with that she cancelled the call, stood up from Robs mouth, rearranged her clothing and stepped away from him, looking down she spoke

'stay there, your services are needed by someone else, and remember you obey whoever walks in that door or your wife will know everything'.

with that she walked out only half closing the door and leaving Rob naked on the floor.

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Mmmm can't wait for more

SPALDING

More more more

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Mmmmm

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Awesome!

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *aster Stiff24Man  over a year ago

Tattooine

Keep it cumming ??????

Great read

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Keep it going , great read ??

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

Don't stop there this is brilliant

Bradford

Rob lay on the floor, naked and horny, the cold laminate under his body was making him wish he was moving, but he knew Laura had told him to stay there and he knew someone else was coming in the door soon; but how soon he did not know.

Then he saw the door swing open, as he watched he hoped that it was not Katie returning home for some reason, as he watched he saw someone who shocked him probably more than had Katie walked in.

First he saw the legs, slim and bare, a pair of socks and a simple pair of white trainers, as he looked up he saw a short white tennis skirt, ad tight white T shirt and then his eyes rested on the face of the newcomer.

A girl he had seen a few times walking past the house; but someone he did not know to speak to, in all the times he had seen her he had not looked at her more than just a glance, not because she was unattractive, but because of her age.

Rob had guessed her at 18 or 19 as she walked past the house, but now in the simple skirt and T shirt she looked younger.

She closed the door behind her and stepped towards Rob; as she did so she spoke; her voice soft yet harsh and the sort of voice Rob knew not to challenge despite her age.

'Right you fucking pervert, do not speak, i do not wish to hear anything you have to say; do not question what happens now, just obey me. I have permission to ride your slut face with my spunk filled cunt, and i know your cock is supposedly out of bounds, but let me say if i decide to abuse it, i will'.

As she finished speaking she straddled Robs head as laura had done and spread her legs Rob looked up and saw bare pussy, shaven and smooth not what he expected from a young teenager at all, but despite all this what held is gaze was the drops of white spunk on the lips of such a young pussy.

As the girl lowered herself down she laughed

'as you can see old man i have been fucked, more than once, in fact three times this morning by my boyfriend and also by my sugar daddy; clearly he fucks me when my boyfriend has done so and now you will be the cleaner'

as she finished speaking she forced herself down onto his mouth.

When he had been ridden on the seafront by his Mistress and earlier by Laura he had been able to breath as he licked; this girl gave him no such option, she ground her cunt down onto his face so hard that he was unable to breath at all.

Trying to gasp for breath he pulled to the side under her, as he did so she moved with him and laughed

'gasp you cunt, i dont care if you drown in spunk, try to lift me again and i will hurt your fucking cock so much, leave you in agony and call your fucking wife and tell her why you cock is bleeding; now fucking lick me'

Rob gasped as mush air as he could and pressed his mouth over her cunt and started to suck and lick at her soaking spunk filled hole.

She smiled, pressing down harder onto him and then rocking slowly backwards and forwards; as she rocked forwards Rob's tongue was moved to her arse and as she rocked back it moved to her clit.

Rob sensed what she was doing and as her arse hole moved onto his mouth he pressed deep into her arse with his tongue; she moaned, relaxing her pressure a little and taking his tongue deep into her arse.

then she moved again and Robs tongue started to tease her clit, she moaned again and as he licked Rob felt her fingers slowly running up and down his hard cock.

expecting pain at any second rob moved his tongue from her clit and back into her now clean cunt.

as he moved she moved with him, making his tongue touch her clit again, Rob needed no more encouragement and worked his tongue onto her clit as his lips started to work on her clit as well.

she moved forwards and backwards, rubbing herself harder and harder into Robs mouth; all thoughts of her being cleaned gone from her mind; now she wanted to cum, now she wanted orgasm from this old man under her.

Rob knew what she wanted, and his experience told him when she was close and how to slow his movements to hold her at that point.

Over and over again he took the girl to the point of cumming and held her there before making her body relax a little before taking it up again.

She tensed, after a few times she realised just what Rob was doing, she almost stopped him yet something made her stay on his face, as he teased her again and again she slipped her fingers down onto his throbbing cock, caressing it softly she started to tease Rob in the way he had teased her, as she neared her orgasm again she moved her hands faster and faster on Robs cock.

As he neared his own orgasm Rob was distracted from his teasing and before he knew the girl was cumming onto his face, cumming hard and wet she soaked him again, this time with her cum and not the spunk that had filed her.

As she orgasmed she moved her hands from Robs cock, denying him his own release.

Then as her body relaxed after the hardest orgasm she had ever had she raised up off Robs face, looking down at him she snarled

'you cunt, i bet you think you are fucking clever dont you, well i have news for you, i am going to fucking punish you for that and you are going to let me'

With that she moved towards the door to the kitchen and turned

'follow me whore, on your fucking hands and knees'

Rob obeyed in silence and as she walked through the kitchen to the back door of the house she walked onto the patio outside the door.

Rob paused at the door and the girl laughed down at him;

'get your arse out here whore'

Rob stared but crawled forwards out into the morning air, naked on his knees at the feet of a teenage girl in full view of several of the neighbours houses.

She grinned at him

'on your back cunt'

Rob rolled from his knees onto his back and watched as she straddled his face again,

this time she raised her skirt and moved slowly to his face with her cunt again.

instead of sitting on him she paused inches from his mouth and laughed

'and now old man open your mouth, i need a piss'

robs winched, would she do it, or was she teasing him; seconds later he knew the answer and found himself covered in the warm wet liquid from her cunt.

he stank of her pee and as she finished she stood up, walked to the garden gate, pausing and turning and she spoke

'in the words of the terminator; i'll be back'

with that she left rob laying naked on his patio covered in piss !

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

Fantastic

Thank you

Fleetwood

More

SPALDING

Wow.......

Barnsley

WOW!!!!

This is hot as hell, think ive found a new fantasy of mine

Edinburgh

Fuck

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Hot!!!

Bradford

After the girl left Rob crawled soaked back into the house, a quick shower and he was clean, wondering what to do with the piss covered patio he was relieved to see rain falling to clean it for him.

Then life returned to normal, days passed and then a week, he heard nothing on Fab from his Mistress nor did he get any more visits from Laura or the girl, when he saw either in the street; if he was alone and they were a comment of 'whore' or 'cum dump' was passed from them to him, but other than that life was pretty normal.

Two weeks later and on the Friday around noon Rob got a text from Katie who was at work, it said simply

'going to the office after work drinks, stay sober i may need a lift later on'

Rob looked at the message and re read it, the drinks were a thing that happened after work every friday at her office, but Katie never went to them, saying that everyone was too young for her to feel as if she belonged.

Rob replied

'cool, why the change of heart'

Katie's reply was swift in coming and it read rather curtly

'i can change my mind if i want cant i'

robs sent a quick message back

'of course, let me know when you want collecting and where from'

the afternoon passed into evening and about 8pm his phone flashed and he read the text from Katie

'staying out later, dont need to wait up i have a lift sorted, be home by midnight'

Rob stared, midnight was later than she had been out without him in the 25 yrs they had been married, but hey he thought good for her.

At about 11pm Rob closed down Fab and wandered up to bed, laying back he was just dozing off when he heard the door open and Katies voice in the hall, along with that of a man.

all he heard was

'take a seat i will go tell him i am in and then i will make a coffee for us both'

as he listened he heard Katie climb the stairs and enter the bedroom; she had clearly been drinking and her blouse was open down to her bra, her legs were bare which was odd as she had been wearing tights when she went out to work that morning.

rob looked up at her and smiled

'had a good evening baby?

Katie looked down at him

'yep the best ever, and now i am going down stairs to make Danny a coffee, but before i do i have one thing to say to you, and i dont want you to speak i just want you to do what you have to do, and your response to what i say will make me decide on what happens in our marriage from now on'

Rob stared and started to speak but before he could Katie continued;

'Rob you know that to serve is a pleasure'

Rob stared at his wife of 25 years, he was busted and they both knew it; he threw back the covers and started to get out of bed till Katie spoke

'nah you dirty bitch stay there, we both know what you are used for, and now you are going to prove it'

as she finished speaking she threw one leg across robs body, moving her body over his face.

he looked up and saw not only was she not wearing tights but she was not wearing panties either, and as he looked at her she moved down towards his face, her soaking pussy gleaming wet with what he well recognised as spunk.

as she moved down onto him she laughed

'now fucking clean my cunt and then we will discuss what happens next'

as she spoke she pressed down onto Robs mouth and moaned with pleasure, grinning she spoke again

'yes my darling husband this has been the best day ever!'

Rob was speechless, partly because he had his wifes soaking cunt on his mouth, but mainly because his wife of twenty odd years, who he believed had lost interest in sex was riding his face full of some other guys spunk, and he suspected that the guy who had filled her was in the lounge downstairs as she rode him.

minutes passed as Katie ground herself down onto Robs mouth then she raised up, and stood next to the bed.

'now whore, don't speak just listen; the guy downstairs is Dan from work, he is 30 years old and hot as fuck, he; if you had not guessed is the one that has filled my cunt. In fact he has been filling my cunt on and off for weeks, and in those weeks i have had to hide it from you, but no more you fucking whore. From now on i will fuck who i want and when i want. Dan will be staying the night, he will be in here with me and you will be in the spare room, now get in there, leave the door open and listen out because i want you to hear what we are doing, and when he fills me again you will come clean me'

Rob stood up in silence, and Katie spoke again

'on your fucking knees and crawl, the new house rules for you are that when we are alone, or when i command it, you will be naked and you will crawl everywhere not walk'.

in silence Rob crawled into the spare room and climbed into the cold bed.

he expected to hear Katie go down the stairs but instead he heard her opening and closing wardrobes and drawers, and then after a few minutes she walked into the room and stood by the door.

Gone were her work clothes, replaced by a black bra and matching thong, a pair of holdups and a pair of thigh high boots that Rob had forgotten even existed in the house.

Katie walked to the bed and pulled back the duvet, revealing Robs hard throbbing cock.

She laughed and spoke

'oh i am so glad you are enjoying this, but then i would do it even if you hated it you bastard'

tonight i am going to have my fun and tomorrow you are going to tell me everything and anything i ask about your new role and who you have served'.

with that she turned and walked from the room and down the stairs to the lounge.

By *ough75Man  over a year ago

edinburgh/bakewell/derby

Wow can't wait to hear what happens

bradford

Ely

Wow!

By *inkyleedsguyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Fab

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Ooh fuck me in so horny fuuuucccckkk

Burnham on Sea

Mmmmmm

Loving it xx more please x

Bradford

As silence fell in the house Rob lay in the spare bed and his mind raced, trying to make sense of what was happening and how he had ended up where he was.

Less than a day ago he considered his wife totally not at all interested in sex, and now it seemed it was sex with him she did not want. Downstairs as he lay there she was doing who knows what with a young 30 yr old work colleague and if what she said was true, this had been going on for weeks if not months.

Despite his mind racing he drifted off into an uneasy sleep, his dreams showing him woman after woman squatting over his face with spunk filled cunts.

Suddenly he jolted awake, the duvet pull from his body, he opened his eyes and this time the cunt above him was real, Katie lowered herself down onto his face hard and laughed.

'Another load for cleaning out of me you worthless arse'

she pressed down and Rob had no choice but to lick and suck the spunk from her.

a few minutes passed and she lifted up, slipping her hand between her legs she felt deep into her own pussy.

'that will do for now; besides it will be getting filled again soon i hope'

as she walked from the room she grinned back at Rob;

'sleep tight, and in the morning you will tell me everything or else'

she walked into the main bedroom and he heard her speak to the man who was now in his bed;

'mmmm nice and hard again for me i see, well lets get some sleep and in the morning you can give me it again, this time in my arse, she almost shouted the work arse; leaving Rob in no doubt that his wife, who had stated she would never have anal sex, clearly now would or had'.

he slept, his mind now blank, overloaded by the events of the day, and what may happen tomorrow.

The next thing Rob knew he was woken by the sound of Katie's voice, clearly at the front door.

'thanks for everything Dan and i will see you at work tomorrow, and i am sure there will be many more nights like last night, and better'

Rob heard the door close and then Katies voice from the bottom of the stairs;

'down here now you fucking slag'

Rob jumped from the bed, going into the main bedroom he grabbed his dressing gown; looking around the room he saw Katies lingerie from last night scattered around the floor and the and the bed covers totally messed he turned and quickly headed downstairs.

Reaching the ground floor he saw that katie was in the living room so he walked in.

She spoke, or more shouted in his direction;

'fucking worthless piece of crap, i give you instructions and you fucking choose to disobey me the first chance you get, you fucking arsehole; you really do not understand how things are now do you ?'

Rob stared at her and started to speak

'rule one, do not speak to me, rule two - if you remember - you will be naked in my presence and rule three- again if you remember - you will crawl not walk to me'

Rob looked at her, his wife of 25 years, the gentle woman he knew had gone and in her place with a snarling vicious dominant bitch.

Rob dropped the dressing gown to the floor and dropped to his knees, he thought to protest, but his hard throbbing cock would have given him away had he done so.

Katie smiled as he crawled across the floor to her feet; she rose from the sofa and turned, leaning over the seat of the sofa so her arse was in the air, she spread her legs and lifted the robe she wore to reveal her arse to Rob.

Rob crawled closer, he did not need to be told what to do, he looked at what he had considered was the virgin arse of his wife and saw the spunk oozing from it.

In silence he pressed his tongue into her ass and licked the spunk from her.

yorkshire

Fantastic ??

Ely

Can't wait to see the next installment

Fleetwood

By *aturisteve69Man  over a year ago

Frodsham

Mmmmm anyone wanna treat me like this please get in touch

Hot story so far

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

brilliant ...can only get better

"Mmmmm anyone wanna treat me like this please get in touch"

x

Amazing!!

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

enjoying this

Burnham on Sea

Looking forward to the next instalments

Frodsham

"Mmmmm anyone wanna treat me like this please get in touch

x "

"Mmmmm anyone wanna treat me like this please get in touch

x

"

Love to see this or even be part of it

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

awesome story xxx

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

Bradford

Sorry I have not written any more of this, it has been a busy week; I will try do more soon.

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

Bradford

Robs tongue deep into his wifes arse, licking her lovers spunk from her, his mind racing as to what she had in mind for him for the rest of the morning.

It was clear that she had no intention of going to work that day and was going to stay and torment him.

He was brought back to reality by Katies voice as she looked back over her shoulder at him.

'Right whore, that is enough, now we will have a chat about why you are in the place you are, I want you to kneel at my feet, and tell me exactly how you became a cunt cleaner, before you do that you will go and get my heels, the black ones with the highest heels, the ones i have not worn in years'.

Rob turned and headed for the bedroom, on his knees this time; when he returned to the living room Katie was sitting on the sofa dressed in a skirt and blouse.

Slipping on her heels she spoke again;

'right bitch, on your knees in front of me, legs apart over my heels, i will tell you now i want the truth, if i think you are lying or holding anything back i will kick you in the fucking bollocks so hard you will never want to have sex again'.

Rob nodded and started to speak, he slowly explained all about fab, his profile, the contact from the bitch on the seafront, the meeting with Laura and then the one with the young girl.

Katie listened to all of it and then spoke

'you are telling me you do not know who she is, but she knows you'.

Rob looked at the floor and nodded so katie looked down at him

'show me her profile on fab, I want to see if i recognise her at ell'

Rob complied and as Katie viewed the pictures none of which had a face on them she gasped and spoke

'well well the fucking whore, i know full well who this is, and i will deal with her and the other tarts who think they can use MY cleaner'

Closing down Fab she returned to the sofa,and spoke again

'kneel there and listen to a real bitch in action'

With that she picked up her phone and dialing a number she spoke into the phone when it was answered;

'laura darling it is Katie down at number 17, you know me Robs wife, well i was Robs wife till yesterday i am now the bitch that owns him'.

there was a pause and Katie spoke again, her voice had much more steel now

'no you tart you will not fucking hang up, because if you do my next call will be to your husband to tell him what you have been doing with my husband'

another pause and Katie relaxed

'good girl' now i want you at my house at 3pm today, and i want you full of spunk again'

a third pause and katie continued

'i dont give a flying fuck who fills you, i am sure you have options you whore, just be here at exactly 3pm or else'

Rob stared at katie, still trying to come to terms with her comment about being his owner not his wife when she spoke into the phone again;

'and tell that teenage tart to be here at exactly 5 minutes past three, and i want her full of spunk as well, and i know damned well she can get that from a number of places, tell her if she does not get here i will be up to tell her dear daddy what his angel is really like'

without waiting for an answer she disconnected the call, and redialing again she waited for an answer and spoke.

'hello there its katie'

Rob looked again, there was no explanation as to who she was, the woman obviously knew katie as well'

She continued

'and you pretending to be all prim and proper and have a profile on fab, well well, anyway, from now on you will do as i tell you and i may not show your husband you profile pictures or tell him what you have done with MY bitch of an ex-husband'

there was a short pause and Katie laughed

'correct, he is now my ex husband and is my sex toy, although not so much sex as toy; and anyway, i want you at my house at ten past three today, i want you in the shortest dress you own, no underwear, just a dress; no shoes walk down here barefoot; ah yeh and one final thing, i want you full of spunk, and it cannot be your husbands'.

there was a pause and she spoke again

'i will text you a number, call Dan and tell him who you are and why you have called and he will arrange to come fuck you before you come here'

Rob heard the gasp down the phone from the other end and katies laughed

'no you fucking whore you have no choice in this at all, obey me or you will be heading for the divorce court tomorrow i promise you'

she laughed and disconnected the call, looking down at Rob she smiled

'and now my slave, the fun really begins, and this afternoon you will finally find out who she is - maybe

Oh my god .... completely lovely this xx

Fleetwood

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

Ely

Amazing

By *heekyglintMan  over a year ago

chester

I am enjoying this

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Love it ... keep it going

By *icetitsWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

fuck me you should write for a living this is a million times better than 50 shades crap

Bradford

Thank you for all the nice comments, there will be more when i get my brain into gear today !

Bradford

Rob watched the door close behind her and he took a deep breath, what had he done, why had this happened and what should he do now he wondered.

he must have stood staring at the door for a good five minutes, his mind racing as he thought what to do, then he looked down, the lace panties she made him wear hardly covered his cock never mind any of his arse; he turned and walked to the stairs and climbed towards the bedroom he had shared with his wife for years.

as he entered the bedroom he saw some of his clothes on the floor in the corner of the room, some thrown on the bed and a note on top saying

'get your shit out of my room and into yours'

Rob looked again at the note and slowly lifted his clothes, carrying them into the spare room he placed them into the wardrobes and drawers.

returning to the master bedroom he checked one last time that he had all his things and then he walked into the en-suite bathoom at the rear of the bedroom.

a 'post-it' note was stuck to the mirror, it said simply

'text me when you find this note'

he ran downstairs and sent the text

'i have found the note'

there was no reply, he debated sending a further text, but resisted; returning downstairs he started to clean the kitchen and dining room, vacuuming and cleaning wearing only lace panties seemed odd, but he continued to do as she had said, each time he thought of serving Katie his cock throbbed and rose and he was soon cleaning the kitchen floor with a huge hardon.

then his phone beeped, he looked at it and saw a text from Katie, attached was a photograph which he opened: The picture was one of Katie, or at least Katies cunt, instead of it being hairy as always it was now shiny and smooth, a caption on the bottom said simply

'Professionally waxed, and you have paid'

Rob moaned softly to himself, he had dreamed for years of having katie shaved like that but she had always refused for him, and now she had a bald cunt as he wanted; but he knew it was not for him.

A text a few seconds later confirmed his thoughts

'Just remember whore, this is not because you wanted it, this is for me and my lovers'

He stared at the word 'lovers' in the plural, he had no idea she had more than one, or was she winding him up he knew not.

A third text, and a picture; again Katies bald cunt, but this time there was clearly a mans hand with three fingers deep inside her; the text said

'get on with your fucking cleaning and no wanking'.

he did not reply he continued with his chores and made sure that the main bedroom and ensuite was free of any indication he had ever been there.

At fifteen minutes to two his phone beeped again; another text from katie

'I will be there in ten minutes, i want you on the floor in the hall, the door will be ajar, i do not want to have to use my key.

Ten minutes later Rob was naked on the hall floor, the door ajar as he waited for her return.

The door opened and Katie entered, she was carrying four large bags of shopping she stepped over Rob and placed the bags on the floor, then she moved back over his face and started to squat down onto his mouth, he looked up her skirt and saw her newly waxed cunt, she wore no panties and she was dripping, he knew as soon as he saw her that she had been fucked and he was about to be used to clean her again.

she said nothing, she lowered herself down further and then started to grind her soaking spunk filled cunt onto his mouth.

she said nothing to him as he pressed down, rocking backwards and forwards she pressed harder down onto Robs mouth, her mind was racing now, she wanted him to lick her, to clean her, to make her cum, she had always loved robs mouth on her and now she wanted it more than ever, she wondered how far she could push him as a cuckold slave before he broke and left her; she smiled would she go that far, she didnt know.

Robs tongue worked her clit and cunt she moaned and after a few minutes orgasmed into his mouth. She moaned again and stood up, looking down at him.

'Now whore, we need to get ready for out visitors, come with me'

She walked upstairs and turned

'bring those bags'

Rob followed her up the stairs and into the bedroom they had shared.

She looked around, he had removed everything as she had ordered.

He watched as she slowly undressed in front of him, when she was standing there naked she pulled open one of the bags, pulling out a net body suit she pulled it on over her naked body, then she added a short leather skirt from the second bag, a leather bra type top followed and then a pair of heels that he had never seen before.

she looked down at Rob on the floor at her feet.

she said one word to him;

'wank'

Rob slipped his hand down onto his cock, and started to work himself towards his climax; as he worked she watched, her fingers running up and down her thighs to the open crotch of her body stocking and onto her cunt.

Rob expected her to stop him as he approached orgasm, but instead she spoke again

'cum for me darling, spunk for me, show me how much you adore your new dominant bitch, spunk into your hand for me you fucking dirty cunt cleaning whore'

that did it for rob, he spunked hard into his own hand; covering his hand in his own cum.

Katie stepped towards him;

'now fucking eat it'

Rob looked at her, but now he knew better than to argue, raising his hand to his mouth he licked it clean and then looked at Katie who was looking into another of the bags.

She turned opening a small box from the bag and she spoke again.

'that my slave is the last time you will ever cum, from now on you will not be allowed an erection and to make sure that you never do you will wear this'

rob looked as she pulled out a steel cage, Rob had seen enough porn to know it was a cock cage and that wearing it would make getting hard impossible.

he looked at her and she looked back at him, she sensed the hesitation on his face and now she wondered if this was the point he would walk away from her and leave; she still did not know if she would let him go if he did or back down; but as she looked rob spoke

'yes Mistress, cage me and stop me getting hard, i am a cuck slave and deserve no better'

she laughed, he really was into this, she moved down his body, securing the cage to his soft cock and balls she looked into his eyes and whispered to him.

'you really will be a good cuck i know it, Rob. The woman who sold me the cage gave me the option of a spiked insert to inflict pain if your cock hardens, do you think i said yes or no'

rob looked into her eyes, then down to her cunt which was fully on show, her eyes gave nothing away but her soaking dripping cunt betrayed her.

he spoke softly to her

'mistress i am sure you chose to get the spikes, you want your worthless ex husband to suffer as much as possible, now please insert the spikes and prove that you hate me'

She looked at him as she opened the pouch containing the spikes, slipping them in the cage she looked into his eyes

'darling slave, i do not hate you, to hate you have to care enough about someone or something, i have no feeling for you, nothing about you is of any interest to me now; you are a toy, a plaything, a slave and an object'

as she secured the cage she slipped the key on a chain round her neck and looked at Rob.

'and if anyone, and i mean anyone asks me what the key is for i will tell them the truth. Now whore downstairs i am looking forward to taking ownership of my harem'.

she walked down the stairs with the cgaed Rob following, wondering what 'harem' would involve.

yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 23/09/17 16:57:30]

yorkshire

Fantastic . Xx

Frodsham

Mmmm please carry on...would love to be owned like this

Leicester

By *orneyloverMan  over a year ago

Boston

Can't get enough of this story. Horniest thing I've read in a long while.??

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Amazing, just keeps getting better.

"Mmmm please carry on...would love to be owned like this"

Nothing is impossible x lol x

Frodsham

"Mmmm please carry on...would love to be owned like this

Nothing is impossible x lol x "

Oh really...xx

Bradford

Oh really...xx"

It is if you are living where I am living and you are as old as me, but hey I love writing this stuff and have more posted on here and even kinkier stuff i dare not post.

Frodsham

Oh really...xx

It is if you are living where I am living and you are as old as me, but hey I love writing this stuff and have more posted on here and even kinkier stuff i dare not post."

Keep it coming, I love it!

Oh really...xx

It is if you are living where I am living and you are as old as me, but hey I love writing this stuff and have more posted on here and even kinkier stuff i dare not post."

Well I’m loving the story! X keep writing!!! X

Bradford

Following katie into the living room of the house he watched as she sat down on the sofa, turning to Rob she spoke;

clear the floor, move the coffee table and the chairs back to the wall,make as much space in the centre of the room as you can, and then go sit in the chair in the corner, you will not speak, move or do anything unless i tell you; and i promise you that your cock will throb and you will be in pain, if you wish to go upstairs and not suffer you may.

Rob cleared the floor and then moved to the chair in the corner, Katie smiled, sitting back on the sofa she spread her legs, lifting the leather skirt she started to stroke her own cunt as she stared at Rob.

At exactly three o'clock there was a knock at the door and Katie shouted

'come in Laura'

seconds later Laura was in the living room her chin almost hit the floor as she saw katie dressed in leather;

katie laughed at her reaction and walked up to her, standing inches from Laura's face she spoke

'it seem you have been using my cunt cleaner without my permission; well now things are changing and I own you, i will use you for anything i wish and you will obey me, if not i will tell you husband what a fucking whore you are and what you have done with my ex-husband'.

laura opened her mouth to speak but Katie raised her fingers to her lips

'dont speak, no words are required, all that is needed is obedience, if you choose to serve me, your filthy secrets are all safe as long as you serve, if you wish to leave you may do and I will contact your husband later today; do not doubt me young lady, the choice is yours'

Laura stared at Katie, she said nothing; Katie smiled

'good girl, i trust you have a full cunt as i ordered, now strip naked and kneel in front of the sofa to the right of where i was sitting, do not look at my whore, just kneel in silence and wait'.

laura complied in silence, and in seconds was kneeling naked in front of Katie who had returned to her seat on the sofa.

Almost immediately there was a knock on the door and Katie shouted

'come in Tammy'

Rob looked at Katie, he had no idea what the girl was called but Katie clearly did.

tammy walked into the room, wearing her school uniform, looking even younger than Rob knew she was, she looked at Katie, looked at Rob and stared at Laura and opened her mouth to speak; before she could katie moved towards her and spoke first.

'right shut the fuck up you dirty little whore, i do not care what you are thinking and i do not care what or who you are; listen to me and if you refuse my demands i will be up the road right now and tell you dear mummy what you have been up to'

Tammy looked into Katies face and laughed

'you have no fucking idea what i have been up to, and she wouldn't believe you anyway old lady, i refuse to serve anyone, i came with my cunt full of spunk because i wanted that dirty old man to clean me, i serve no one goodbye'

as she turned to leave katie stepped behind her, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back, throwing her onto the sofa she stood over the young girl.

'i said fucking listen you stupid little girl; you will obey me, you will serve me, or i will tell you dear mummy that you are fucking your boyfriend, and yes i have proof of that; and if that is not enough for you to comply i will also make her aware that the person you call your 'sugar daddy' is actually your step father, the man your mummy married after your father left; and yes you little cunt i have proof of that as well'

Tammy looked up, her face reddened and she slumped further down into the sofa, she could not believe that anyone knew what had been happening in her house never mind had proof; she knew that this bitch would tell her mother and she knew she was beaten.

As katie watched she slowly opened her legs, raising her skirt to her waist she spoke to Katie

'my cunt is full, as you ordered, i am yours what do you wish me to do'

Katie smiled, strip naked and kneel facing me to my left, leave enough room between you and Laura for me to stand and for my last bitch to kneel.

Rob watched as the teenager stripped out of her blouse and bra, and as she dropped the tiny grey skirt Robs cock started to rise, instantly he felt the pain of the spikes, a soft moan escaped his lips, enough for Katie to hear.

She laughed and looked across to Rob;

'darling whore, if you make anymore noise i will send Tammy to torment your fucking caged dick until you are in total agony'.

turning to laura and Tammy she smiled

'the whore is now caged, he cannot get hard, he cannot cum and never will again, but he will still be yours to ride and be cleaned, as long as you tell me first that you are to use him'.

before either could reply there was a third knock at the door and Katie shouted

'get your ass in here'

The door opened and in walked a woman Rob recognised immediately as the tormentress from the seafront but more he recognised the woman as his sister in law, Donna was Katies brothers wife, a straight laced arrogant bitch who gave the impression of being better than anyone else, she never spoke of sex and Rob knew that Marc her husband always complained she was a frigid bitch.

Donna looked round and her mouth opened

'what the fuck is this about'

Katie laughed

'this dearest sister in law is about you having a profile on Fab that my brother knows nothing about, this is about you using my husband on the sea front and giving him to these whores and anyone else who wanted him. This my dear sister in law is about payback, now you had better just be wearing that dress and nothing else; or my brother will know what a fucking whore he is married too; and you know tart that any thing i tell him he will believe even without the pictures from fab'.

Donna looked at katie and bowed her head; Katie smiled

'good girl, now loose the dress and i hope you are full of spunk'

Donna looked at her

'yes i am, marc fucked me at dinner time when he cam home for lunch he thought it was his birthday or something, but i did not need your male friend'

Katie smiled

'shame, i was hoping you would have to use dannys ten inches to fill you'

Donna gasped as Katie told her about Dannys cock size and as she thought about it Katie spoke again

'now strip you fucking whore and kneel between these two'

As Donna dropped her dress to the floor and knelt facing the sofa katie sat down in front of the three women.

She looked from one to the other, all three looked down at the floor under her gaze and she knew she had them all at her command, maybe not willingly, but she didnt care, they were hers just as Rob was and they would serve her as he did.

Speaking slowly she started addressing all three.

'first you whores, i have no interest in any of you sexually, i am not into women and that is NOT going to change; second you still have access to my cunt cleaner, as long as you want him, but you will tell me before you use him, and i mean tell me not ask, you have my permission but you will tell me first; third no one else will use him unless she has knelt in front of me naked and knows my rules as well as serves me'

all three nodded in agreement and as they did so Katie spoke again

'and now you are all full of spunk and need to be cleaned; i have a plan'

Leeds

Excellent as always, keep it coming and keep it Kinky !!

yorkshire

Mmmmmm

By *idnes17ladMan  over a year ago

Widnes

more please I would love to see the stuff you think you can't print

Loving this

Fleetwood

By *gcw2014Couple  over a year ago

just outside of liverpool

Oh really...xx

It is if you are living where I am living and you are as old as me, but hey I love writing this stuff and have more posted on here and even kinkier stuff i dare not post.

Well I’m loving the story! X keep writing!!! X "

Definitely keep writing. Feel free to post the more kinkier stories as well

Bradford

As she spoke she stood up, walking to Donna she took her by the hair and dragged her to the ground, laying her on her side she pulled her legs apart opening her cunt to everyone in the room.

She was soaked in spunk and clearly ozzing her own cum, despite the situation she was horny and it was obvious to everyone.

Leaving her there Katie walked to Tammy, dragging her to the floor she spoke softly to the teenager

'since you were kinky enough to piss on my whore i will give you a choice, you may lick her clean or have her lick you clean'

Tammy looked down at Donna and smiled,

'she can clean me'

Donna looked up at katie

'Katie i am not bisexual either, i am not into women same as you'

Katie laughed

'the difference whore is that i own you and you dont own me, so get used to the fact that you are going to be into women at my command from now on'

as she finished speaking she moved Tammy down so Donnas head was between Tammy's legs.

'Wait till i tell you to lick her you whore and then clean her good, i am sure you have tasted spunk enough you bitch'

She stood up again and moved to Laura, grabbing Laura by the hair she started to move her down to the floor,

Laura smiled and looked at Katie

'I get the message Mistress'

she moved herself down, moving so her head was between Donnas legs and her legs were close to Tammys face.

Katie smiled at the three women laid at her feet, each with their head between anothers legs and she smiled as she spoke again.

'now you fucking whores, it is time to get cleaning, but i have a challenge for you all, i want cunts cleaned and i want you to make each other cum; however the challenge is not in making someone cum, it is in NOT cumming yourself; the one who cums first looses and will be punished; the one who comes second gets neither punishment nor reward and the one who resists longest will be rewarded'

she moved to Rob who was sitting doing his best not to watch what was going on and trying hard not to get hard and horny.

Katie reached down to his cock cage, pulling him to his feet by it she dragged him across to the three women on the floor and moved him till he was standing in the middle of the triangle of naked women; then she pushed him down to his knees.

Robs cock throbbed and pressed against the spikes in his cock cage, despite the pain his cock continued to harden till the spikes were pressing deep into him.

Katie smiled down at him and spoke again

'now fucking lick you cunts, i want to know who has the most control'

In silence all three women started licking cunt for their Mistress'

as they did and unseen by all three Katie reached for her phone, clicking it into video mode she started to film the scenario developing before her.

yorkshire

Nice

*bookmark*

bloody hell! Wow

Fleetwood

Edinburgh

Awesome!!

Leeds

By *and12Couple  over a year ago

flint

Just gets better. So horny!

Love this story

Leicester

more more more it's the best story by far

The best on here at the moment.

Keep it up.

Nice

Please don’t stop paul x.

Bradford

There will be more, but at the moment work is getting in the way, will try later this evening ! (Thanks for the kind words all)

Frodsham

"Please don’t stop paul x. "

No please don’t...it’s hopefully providing ideas... x

Bradford

hree women on the floor were oblivious to Katies filming of their antics, all three were concentrating on trying to get the others to cum and avoiding cumming themselves.

Rob watched from the middle of the group his eyes flicking from one to the other, he was trying to work out who would lose the challenge.

After a few minutes it became clear to both Rob and Katie that both Tammy and Laura were experience at cunt licking and that Donna had little idea, Rob knew that Tammy was safe from cumming, and decided that wither Laura would get Donna off first or Tammy would get to Laura.

Seconds later the matter was decided as without warning Donna screamed in orgasm exploding into Lauras face.

As sh did so Laura pulled away laughing, and sneered at Donna,

'got you; you fucking bitch'

Katie laughed

'yes you did Laura darling but now i will take Donna away and think of a way to punish her, and you and Tammy can work on each other, and i hope you win again, because if you lose now i will fucking punish you as well for your smart arse comment to my sister in law'

Katie reached down and dragged Donna away on her knees, the motioning Rob to move away she left room for Tammy and Laura to slip into the classic 69 position on the floor.

the two of them started at each other with passion and lust, both getting harder and harder, rougher and rougher as they both realised that this was what was getting each other closer to cumming.

then they rolled over, Laura on top of Tammy pressing down hard on the teenagers mouth, then Tammy rolled her over, sitting on Laura; over and over they rolled taking turns to ram their cunts down hard to try to make the other cum.

then Laura orgasmed, she lifted her mouth from Tammy and screamed, a long high pitched moan type scream

'my god nooooooooooooooooooooo'

and as she did so she squirted all over Tammys face, all over her body and all over the floor.

Katie laughed, putting down her phone she looked at Laura

'hmm loser, i will punish you later, firstly i think Tammys should get her reward'.

Looking down at Tammy she smiled

'well done young lady, now your reward is to be allowed to cum, but because you won the challenge you can choose anyone to make you cum in anyway you wish'

tammy looked up at Katie,

'so i can choose anyone; and i can choose how they do it'

Katie looked at her, irritation in her face

'yes you stupid girl, i said anyone and anyway didnt I so that is what i mean'

Tammy looked up and spoke slowly and softly a grin sliding across her face .

'yes Mistress that is what you said, i was just checking that i had the terms correctly, and as i have for my reward i want YOU to make me cum with your MOUTH'

Katie looked at the girl and swore

'i have told you i do not do women and i certainly do not do teenager girls'

Tammy looked at her defiance in her face

'Mistress you said "ANYONE" and "ANYWAY" and i did confirm that was what you meant; I take it you are now backing down on that'.

As katie paused, Rob, Laura and Donna looked at her, Katie looked down at the teenage girl in front of her and spoke slowly

'you do realise you will suffer for this don't you'

Tammy smiled

'yes; I do hope so'

as tammy finished speaking, Katie knelt on the floor between the girls legs, and as she moved her face towards Tammys cunt, Tammy spoke again.

'you said in anyway i wanted, so please Mistress lay on your back so i can sit on your mouth'

Katie rolled over in silence, for now she knew she had to do this, but she made a mental note to think before she spoke next time, and a mental note that this girl was going to suffer big time'

As Tammy lowered onto her mouth and she started to lick her first cunt, Katie was well aware of Rob and the other two women watching her.

Her tongue moved into Tammys hot wet cunt and moved onto the girls clit; Tammy was already close to cumming from Laura's attention and even though Katie had never licked cunt before it was not long before Tammy was soaking Katie as she orgasmed'.

As Tammy relaxed after the massive orgasm she started to move off Katies face, as she moved Katie spoke

'get your fucking teenage cunt back on my face you slut, i want some more of that'

Rob stared at his wife, in the past she had commented that she had no interest in women and now she was demanding more cum from a teenage girl.

Tammy lowered herself down again and pressed herself hard onto Katies face, as she did so she moaned again cumming almost the instant she lowered herself down.

After this orgasm she looked down and spoke to katie

'More Mistress or shall i move'

Katie smiled

'on your feet this time whore, i have plans for you all now'

As Katie stood up she moved toward the door to the hallway and spoke back over her shoulders

'Follow me all of you'

As tammy started to walk after Katie she spoke again

'on your fucking knees, all of you, crawl you cunts'

the four of them followed Katie through the hall, into the kitchen and to the rear door of the house, Katie walked out into the patio and turned.

All of you, out her now, and i do not give a shit if anyone sees, its time for your punishments !

Frodsham

Mmmm can’t wait to find out the punishments

Fleetwood

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Fareham

Bloody hell!! Wow!

Bradford

Once out on the patio Katie continued to walk down the garden towards the more secluded area at the far end of the long plot.

Rob knew that once they were in the trees at the end of the garden no one could see them as he had often sunbathed naked there when Katie was at work.

Arriving in the area of trees Katie ordered the four naked slaves to their feet and again by taking them by the hair she roughly maneuvered each till they were against a tree each, backs to the trees.

She then went to the shed at came back with lengths of rope and in seconds all four were secured by the throat and arms to the trees.

She then started back up towards the house, turning on the way she laughed

'wait there; and no talking'

as she disappeared into the house all four stood in silence.

after a few minutes Katie returned, walking to each in turn she lifted a pair of lace panties and shoved a pair deep into the mouths and throats of her four slaves.

Then she walked away, and at the side of the shed she grabbed a hose pipe, turning the water on she moved towards her four captives.

all four stared at her as she raised the hose, slowly twisting the valve until water flowed from it.

pointing the hose at Rob she squirted him from head to toe in freezing cold water, he gasped and yelped from the shock.

katie turned to Donna and in seconds Donna was soaked in freezing water.

As Donna gasped Katie turned on Laura and soaked her, and finally Tammy was covered in cold water.

whilst the weather was not cold the effect of the cold water was intense and each of the tied slaves started to shiver.

katie laughed again, and walked towards the house returning a few minutes later with three large warm looking towels.

As she stood in front of the four of them she started to speak again.

'now you fucking whores, i hope you like the punishment, it has only just started and will stop only when you agree to my next plan. I will come to each of you and whisper my instruction to you, if you agree you will be released and given a towel and allowed to get dry warm and dress; if you refuse you will be kept here and soaked again; there will be no second chances, you have one chance and only one to save yourselves further punishment.

She moved to Tammy and whispered in here ear; Tammy gasped and looked at Katie as Katie stood back from her; Katie smiled and spoke

'i will remove your gag, once word is all you need to speak, yes or no is all that is required, do not disclose your task'

Katie removed Tammys gag andshe said

'Yes'

Katie untied Tammy handed her a towel, pointed at the house and said

'get dry, get dressed and get off home, you will comply with my orders wont you'

Tammy took the towel and nodded

'yes Mistress'

Katie then moved to Laura, whispered in her ear and removed her gag; Laura spoke one word.

'yes'

katie handed her a towel and ordered her to leave.

she turned to Donna and laughed

'now you dirty cunt, listen to me, i have tasked those two whores to do something for me, and i have a task for you; there is no need to keep your task secret, so listen and give me your one word answer.'

she removed Donnas gag and started to speak again;

'now you whore, you will return to me tomorrow afternoon at 3pm as today, however tomorrow you will bring a friend with you; someone who knows you well enough, and is dirty enough to serve me as you have today; you will bring her to me dressed as you were today, you will do the same and you will come to me at 3pm, choose yes or no'

Donna stared back at her sister in law and spat the words at her

'not a fucking hope bitch, i only have one friend that close and i am not bringing her to you'

Katie smiled

'okay bitch'

she rammed the panties into Donnas mouth and stalked off to the house returning in minutes with her phone.

walking to donna she started to speak into the phone

'good afternoon big brother, how are you today'

donna almost screamed, or she would have if she had not been gagged.

Katie laughed as her brother said something on the phone and Katie replied

'nothing much really, just wanted to tell you something i think you should know'

Donna moaned again and spat the gag out somehow, moaning softly she spoke in a whisper

'i am sorry Mistress, please don't do this'

Katie looked at her and spoke into the phone

'one second bro, will be back with you'

turning to Donna she looked into her sister in laws eyes

'i said one fucking chance you dirty cunt, you not only said no you dared to fucking abuse me, why the fuck should i give you a second chance'

turning back to the phone she spoke into it again

'sorry bro, back now'

then she paused

'ah okay i will call you later when you get home'

then another pause

'donna, nah not seen her, she may be out shopping or something, buying something sexy to wear for you bro.'

Katie heard her brother laugh and then as Katie held up the phone to Donna she heard him say'

'yeh sis she jumped my bones at lunch, first time ever; well for years, so hot it was amazing'

Katie laughed

'oi mr thats too much info for your innocent sisters ears you will be telling me the things you want her to do next you naughty boy'

she held the phone to Donna ear and at the same time slipped her fingers down Donnas belly and curled two fingers deep into her sister in laws cunt.

Donna moaned softly and katie spoke into the phone;

'behave brother just tell her yourself, I am sure she will do it'

then katie laughed again

'fuck off matey, i will call you later, be good'

then she disconnected the phone and turned to Donna,

'i think your hubby has something kinky he wants you to do, whatever it is i want you to text me to tell me what it is before you say yes or no and I will decide if it happens'

'i want you here with your 'friend' at 3pm tomorrow and this is your last fucking chance'

donna nodded

'yes Mistress Katie'

she was broken and they all knew it.

Katie stepped back, raised the hose and soaked Donna from head to toe, then turning the hose on Rob she soaked him.

Laughing she turned and walked to the house

'coffee time she grinned as she walked away leaving her husband and sister in law tied and soaked.

By *ough75Man  over a year ago

edinburgh/bakewell/derby

Nice

By *eighbiMan  over a year ago

Leigh

Barnsley

[Removed by poster at 28/09/17 06:05:48]

Very horny

Wow!!

Fleetwood

Frodsham

So so good

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Fareham

frigging awesome

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Loving this

By *nowman40040123Man  over a year ago

dovers

Wow

By *riony for chatWoman  over a year ago

in the country

Another amazing story

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Wow gr8

Leeds

Brilliant .... kinky with twists and turns as always!!

By *uvtosuck2000Man  over a year ago

southend

This story is so fucking good!

Only started reading it on Sunday by chance and can't wait to hear next episode.

This guy should write as a professional

"This story is so fucking good!

Only started reading it on Sunday by chance and can't wait to hear next episode.

This guy should write as a professional "

Nice story. Please continue it

God paul xx please this story has it all xx please keep going xx

What happened to the decent of Lucy?

Bradford

There will be no more posts, it seems one of my stories incurred the wrath of the mods (i should have known better).

I will not compromise my position on Fab or get my profile deleted for sinning again and so i will be taking time out from forums for a while (maybe totally)

Sorry all !

"There will be no more posts, it seems one of my stories incurred the wrath of the mods (i should have known better).

I will not compromise my position on Fab or get my profile deleted for sinning again and so i will be taking time out from forums for a while (maybe totally)

Sorry all ! "

shame they were some of the best I've read on here

Does this mean I can have a go at finishing it?

Gutted. Was loving this story. Started to read the lucy one because you're a great writer. It didn't do anything for me so stopped reading. Simple! Am sure it appealed to others so don't want to sound offensive just wasn't my thing but i feel i NEED more this! Pretty please, you've such a talent xx

By *eammeupMan  over a year ago

Wooburns

"There will be no more posts, it seems one of my stories incurred the wrath of the mods (i should have known better).

Sorry all ! "

Setup a blog or Reddit account and post a link

Bradford

No time this weekend, maybe next week i will start again, will be on a new thread not this one !

Best story I've read on here in desperate need of the ending.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

wombourne

Great attention to detail as always. X

Keep us all informed of where you publish stories in the future. Have enjoyed reading yours..

Very horny x

Where is the story with the sis and sis in law??

Leicester

Oohh nooooo

» Add a new message to this topic