FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Summer rain - part 1

Summer rain - part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ryandtryagain OP   Woman  over a year ago

somewhere over the rainbow

Is this rain ever going to stop?! So much for my weather app saying it was going to be a nice evening! Typical Irish weather though! One minute you're basking in the glorious sunshine imagining a turquoise blue sea with a white sandy beach and cocktails being delivered by half naked cabana boys then the next minute it's lashing, blowing a gale and you're battening down the hatches storing food for two days to weather the storm! Unfortunately for me I'm only wearing a little light summer dress and I don't remember lifting a jacket! I'm on route to a 'barn party' for my friends 40th! Whatever that entails god only knows! And the bloody Sat Nav has got me lost in the countryside somewhere! To make matters worse the fuel light came on half an hour ago and I've not seen any form of life in the last 10 minutes never mind a garage!

The swishing of the window wipers and the sound of the rain battering down on the sunroof is drowning out Ed Sheeran's castle on the hill! My favourite driving tune at the minute and my current favourite summer album. Suddenly I realise that I've taken a wrong turn down what looks like a private lane! It's narrow and there's no way I'm reversing in this weather. To be honest reversing is definitely not my forte! I'm more of a parallel parking kinda girl! There's no room for turning and even if I attempted to it would be at least a 20 point turn getting me nowhere!! So I keep going. This lane seems to go on forever and there's a noticeable change from smooth concrete to a stony laneway with pot holes the size of dinner plates that is making for a very bumpy ride, even in the jeep! It's the closest thing I've had to any kind of sensation between my legs in a while though!

I keep driving, luckily the rain has eased a little allowing me a clearer view and on the horizon I see some sort of building. Hopefully there will be enough room to get turned otherwise it's just me and this bottle of prosecco and a box of Thornton chocolates on our own for the night! This is beginning to look a lot like the setting for a creepy teenage horror film! I really do not want to be the lead roll in the next Blair witch project!! As I get closer I see a beautiful old stone barn like something you'd see in the south of France with an upper hay loft that has big red barn doors. In any other circumstance it would seem romantic, the perfect location for a secret rendezvous! But I'm a little nervous and I doubt my fantasy of a half naked strapping farm hand with sweat on his brow will be coming to my rescue anytime soon, like he would in my dreams!

The rain has finally stopped so I step out of the car, straight into a puddle! Could this be anymore like a Bridget Jones movie!! I knew these sandals were not appropriate footwear for the countryside! Lucilky im in bare feet so they should dry off quickly. I'm now mesmerised by this quaint little barn and my curiosity has got the better of me as I take a closer look. Just as I'm bending over the gate and most likely showing off a little too much of tomorrow's washing I hear a voice from behind me "Can I help you?" I turn to see the most gorgeous hunk of a man that could quite easily be the lead role in a Mills and Boon novel, standing in front of me. Fuck! You couldn't write this! It really is my dreamboat farm hand, granted he's not shirtless but he's sweaty and rugged and sexy as fuck! The cool summer breeze after the rain means that my nipples are now hard and pointing through the thin cotton layer of my summer dress! Who am I kidding?! It's this sexy guy that has them hard and the reason my panties are now getting a little damp.

I stumble down off the gate catching my foot on the lower rung and just as I'm about to fall flat on my back he catches me! This isn't real! Have I fallen asleep? When am I waking up? This never happens to me! Im waiting on the cameras and Ant & Dec to jump out shouting "surprise!" as they present my misfortune to the world for some new reality TV show! But no he's very real and here in his arms feels so good. I breath him in smelling his scent. A mix of sweat and that musky smell a guy gets when he's turned on, when the testosterone is flowing through his veins and pheromones are sweating out of every pore! What I wouldn't give to know what he's thinking right now! "Careful! We can't have you getting that pretty dress all dirty now can we?" He says as he smiles at me with the brightest of white teeth and strong set jawline that's making me go weak at the knees! "I assume you're lost?" He asks and at that I blush "yes! Stupid Sat Nav is literally directing me as the crow flys! I've no idea where I am now or where I'm going!" Now that he has steadied me he takes a step back. I can feel his eyes scanning over my body and for a moment I catch him biting his lip. A smile sneaks across my face and I get a little tingle between my legs.

"Where are you heading?" He asks and as I look up at him a large rain drop hits me on the nose. The sky has turned a moody dark grey and the heavens have just opened again as a shower of rain starts! No! I can't get my hair wet! I'll look like a drowned poodle! Just as I'm about to jump back in to the car out of the rain, he grabs me by the hand "let's take shelter in here, I'll give you the guided tour, since you seemed interested to see inside!" He gives me a little wink and as the rain is now coming down heavy I'm not about to stop and argue with him about already being very late to the party! He opens the gate and guides me to a ladder that leads up to the loft. It's dark and dusty and has a musty smell but it has a rustic country feel and I like it. As I make my way up the ladder I hear him mumble "what a view". He opens the big red barn doors to let some fresh air in and the daylight casts a glow through the barn showing it in a totally different light. Golden hay bales are stacked at one end, the floorboards are creaking under my feet and the rain is lashing down on the roof dripping in through the cracks. I join him to look out the doors across the countryside "what a view!" I say giving him a wickedly mocking glanc. It really is breath taking and in the distance I can hear music playing and see lights in the sky. So Sat Nav wasn't too far wrong after all!

"I assume you're heading to the Maguire party then?" He asks. "Yes and I'm more than what's considered fashionably late now!" I reply. The rain is getting heavier but it is still beautiful looking out over the tops of the trees and taking in the scenery. "It really is gorgeous here" I say as I take in a deep breath. The sweet summer rain lingering in the air is mixed with that unmistakable aroma of fresh cut grass! I really do love these summer nights in Ireland. "Talking of gorgeous!" He purrs turning to face me as his eyes roam over my body, lingering on my boobs which still have hard pert nipples protruding through my now wet dress. I blush a crimson shade of red as I was definitely not expecting his advances! "Are you meeting anyone at the party?" He asks with a hopeful grin and a raised eyebrow. "No I'm flying solo tonight" I say trying to sound cool, calm and collect when in reality my heart is in my mouth and my stomach is doing somersaults, partly because I'm starving and haven't eaten since I started this god forsaken journey 3 hours ago! And because he is having the most profound effect on me!

He moves closer brushing my wet matted hair back of my face and his hand is now cupping my chin tilting it up towards his mouth and he kisses me! His lips are soft and a little salty from his sweat, then he slides his tongue into my mouth, now holding my head in both hands he takes total control of this moment. Dam! this guy can kiss! It's pure heaven just wet enough with just a little tongue, enough to tease and tantalise me and make my clit throb a little! I can hear the M&S lady's voice in my head "this is not just any kiss, this is an M&S kiss! Oh god no not now I hear my inner voice screaming at me as my belly starts rumbling. I'm a little flushed and I'm sure my face is crimson red again with embarrassment but he doesn't seem to notice or maybe he just doesn't care as he's now moving me in a backwards waltzing motion towards the bales of hay. He's undoing the buttons on my dress at the same time and suddenly this is all happening so quickly!

He stops undressing me for a minute and pulls his shirt of over his head laying it down on the bales then he sits me down on one. The hay is tickly and scratching at my thighs but I don't care as he's now kneeling between my legs spreading them. He has raised them up over his shoulders as he runs his hands over my ass and gently pulls at the elastic on my panties. "lie back" he whispers and using his broad shoulders he raises my ass up off the bale and pulls them down over my thighs to my knees. Before I know it he has removed them completely and is face first in my pussy stroking it lightly with his tongue making it wet and I can feel his nose rubbing on my clit! God this guy is fully committed! Then he blows lightly over my wet lips sending a little shiver flowing through my whole body as I think to myself thank god it was my week for waxing!

As I lie here on my back, knees drawn up to my waist with my hands on his head encouraging him not to stop, I look up at the ceiling, through the cracks I can see that the sky is darkening and all I can think of is that I'm so late and they'll be sending a search party out for me soon if I stay here much longer! I'm sure I'll have 20 missed calls on my mobile phone and several irate voicemail messages and texts! But I don't care I actually don't want to go now! Here in a dusty old barn receiving the most delicious oral I've had in a very long time suddenly seems far more appealing! His tongue strokes are getting faster and more frantic as I buck my hips up to meet each caress and my moans are getting louder. Forcing him down on me and clamping my thighs tight around his head makes him growl in the most erotic and animalistic way! "Oh god!" I hear myself call out as he penetrates my aching pussy with his thumb, thrusting it just deep enough to hit my G spot and simultaneously sucking on my clit makes me burst! I cum with such an explosive force that I'm gushing and squirting into his mouth. Fuck fuck fuck! How bloody embarrassing! I don't even know this guy and now my juices are running down his chin! That hasn't happened in quite some time as my poor lady parts have been quite neglected recently!

"Let's not waist this!" He murmurs, now on his feet dropping his jeans and boxers to the floor, stepping out of them carefully and with ease he has retrieved a condom from his wallet in his back pocket and has it out of its packet and on in no time, like some covert stealth mission! How do guys do that so easily? I think to myself not even contemplating what it now means! Then it hits me! In more ways than one as he straddles me and is rubbing the tip of his cock over my clit, sliding down my juicy wet lips to lube his shaft and pushes inside me with little resistance. Oh my god! My eyes are rolling in the back of my head as my body tenses and tightens around his shaft! His cock isn't very long but it's thick which is just perfect as I definitely prefer girth over length since I'm so tight at the minute! I'm sure he had to dust off the cobwebs on entering as it's been that long! Now he's filling my aching pussy and it's such a delicious feeling!

The weight of his body is pressing down on me and he's using those strong shoulder muscles and arms to drive into me! I feel like a piece of gymnastics equipment as he looks ever the fit gymnast on the springboard attempting to mount the pommel horse! My head drops back of the edge of the bale with the force of his thrusts and quite literally pushes me over the edge! With my head hanging down the back of the bale forcing my tits up into the air, I cum hard again with a loud vocal accompaniment of moans and groans and expletives turning the air blue! Squirting again and soaking his shirt that's between my ass and the hay bale! As the orgasm flows over my body like a current of electricity he thrusts again and again persistent in cuming too! With that I put all my effort into squeezing tight around his shaft grabbing his ass and pulling him in deeper. A loud feral grunt escapes him and his body shudders as he cums hard, his spunk filling the condom.

He collapses on the bale beside me one leg outstretched the other lying over the top of me nestling between my legs pressing on my wet pussy delicately yet intentionally. My clit is throbbing so it's a welcome relief to this torment! God he's one gorgeous speciman of a man! I squeeze my pelvic muscles tight together to stop myself from writhing about dry humping his knee or mounting him again for round two! Instead I just stroke his leg encouraging him not to stop. We lie there side by side for a few minutes, him naked and me half dressed and disheveled, in silence just listening to each other as our breathing settles. It's such a surreal moment as he looks into my eyes stroking my face and just as he's about to kiss me again I hear 'Maniac' from flash dance blasting out from his jeans and I burst out laughing! Little did I actually know at that time the irony of the tune!

He jumps up grabbing his jeans and is fishing around in the pocket to retrieve his phone. Answering it he says "hi" then puts a finger up to his mouth indicating for me to stay quiet. Suddenly I feel very vunerable in my half naked state of undress with my knickers lying on the floor and my legs still glistening wet from sweat and post-coital juices! But still I can't help but be captivated my this gorgeous man standing over me now. His thick thighs reddened from grinding on me and is cock still semi hard! I'm not sure what comes over me but all I want at that moment is to be on my knees sucking him.

With one hand now on my head as I kneel to suck him, giving him my best moves that I'd learnt from the 'what guys want' from a blow job section in cosmopolitan when I was 19! And the other hand holding his phone trying his best to stay calm and focus on his conversation. I don't hear much of what is being said as I'm more focused on the fact that his cock is now rock hard again and he's thrusting it deep in my throat making me gag! Saying "see you later" he throws his phone down and now has both hands on my head thrusting his hips fucking my mouth "dam girl that's so fuckin good!" He moans which spurs me on to suck him even harder and deeper. Fuck! I didn't even know I could swallow a cock this deep without throwing up!

At that thought, the next Thing I know he's pulling out of my mouth, has me on my feet bending me over the bale, raising my dress up to my waist with my bare ass now on show as my knickers are still lying on the floor where he disgarded them earlier. Just as im coming to terms with my ass being splayed before him I hear a thwack! followed by an almighty sting and most likely an over-dramatic wince from me which he took as an indication of pleasure and followed with another stinging blow to my ass again! "mmmmm I do love a reddened peachy ass in front of me!" He purrs as he spanks me once more! Oh good god that hurts like hell! Who the fuck in their right mind enjoys spanking?! I was never spanked as a child so have no previous experience! Just as I'm contemplating not being able to sit down for the rest of the night his hand his gently rubbing my ass then stroking my pussy. It's unnervingly pleasurable as I feel my pussy moisten again at his touch. The sensation of his warm wet tongue licking me doggy as he kneels down behind me catches me of guard and I moan loudly stumbling forward having to put my hands out in front of me to steady myself as my legs are now weak and trembling. So this is why they call it the doggy position! And my tongue is literally hanging out too!

His tongue lashes against my clit and runs up and down the full length of my pussy lips a few times then lingers on my tight puckered ass! Oh lord! rimming wasn't discussed in our pre-sex polite chat about the scenery! I'm taken aback somewhat pondering what makes me look like a girl that enjoys rimming? even though I do! I just wonder if I give off that sort of kinky vibe! Im trying not to flinch and put him off cause let's face it this doesn't happen too often so who am I to stop him! Loosing all inabitions now I hear myself purring like a kitten being stroked by her master, giving him clear indication this time that I'm very much enjoying his efforts. He spreads my ass and continues licking and teasing my ass and pussy until I hear a rustling of a foil packet and in seconds he's sheathed and easing inside me again with both hands firmly on my hips, his cock gliding in and out. God this guy must get lucky pretty often! C'mon who is that narcissistic that they have two lucky condoms in their wallet!

It's slow and sensual at first as he rubs my reddened stinging ass. Then he twists my loose hair into a ponytail and pulls my head back having me arching my back and pushing my ass back further onto his shaft. I'm not Anna and this is certainly no red room of pain but he sure is every inch my Mr Grey and this is all feeling a little too 50 shades! Or in our case the lower Irish budget version 40 shades of green! I've never been anyone's submissive and I'm not quite sure how I feel about this liberty he's taking! I do kinda like that he's strong and powerful and assertive with me but not something that's usual with a stranger that I thought would be a quickie and I'd be on my way again and at the party by now! Never mind turning into a teenage scary movie this is getting more and more like an erotic Bijou picture show at the French film festival and I'm the femme fatale! I don't fancy reinacting Maggie Gyllenhaa's Sadomasochistic role in 'Secretary'! Although this guy his way hotter than James Spader and could probably get me to do anything for him right now as he edges me towards another delicious orgasm! mmmmm and there it is!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fantastic writing

Excellent I hope you continue xxx

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

Wow!

all my time in Ireland and I never met anyone as sexy as you

Another excellent piece, well done

Thank you all xx working on part 2 soon

Excellent writing . I can't wait to read part 2

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great encounter - love to hear more!!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks xx I'm working on it

By *ONDYWoman  over a year ago

00heaven

Holy shit Try your stories should come with a warning. After reading that I'm wet & in need of a good seeing too. Hope part 2 is on the way xx

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Excellent x

"Holy shit Try your stories should come with a warning. After reading that I'm wet & in need of a good seeing too. Hope part 2 is on the way xx"

Lol oh something tells me you'll definitely get a good seeing to!! working on part 2 now xx

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Dirty bitch. lol

"Dirty bitch. lol"

Lol

By *appy headCouple  over a year ago

leicester

Your good very good x

"Your good very good x"

Thanks

Dear God that's got me hard.

"Dear God that's got me hard. "

Lol good I guess that the point of it!

Well it most definatly worked

Wow try ur stories just get better and better and continue to give me many a pleasurable wank reading them, can't wait till part 2 xx

"Wow try ur stories just get better and better and continue to give me many a pleasurable wank reading them, can't wait till part 2 xx"

Glad you enjoyed it

By *landalCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Loving this. More please.

"Loving this. More please. "

It's coming along nicely!

You just brightened up a very boring day in work, please do continue! Xx

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

At last I have being waiting all summer to pull my van in to the side of the road and read what I know will have me hard and straining not to toutch my cock as live trough ur experience

Now stop rocking the caravan and deliver the good's we all waiting for or shall I have to redden that sweet ass of urs

Love this

By *eather_Loves_SexWoman  over a year ago

Halfway Between London and Brighton

This is amazing try xx

"You just brightened up a very boring day in work, please do continue! Xx"

Glad I could help!

"At last I have being waiting all summer to pull my van in to the side of the road and read what I know will have me hard and straining not to toutch my cock as live trough ur experience

Now stop rocking the caravan and deliver the good's we all waiting for or shall I have to redden that sweet ass of urs

Love this "

Ahh CJ I'm working on it at the minute! The caravan will be rocking tomorrow so hopefully I'll get some much needed inspiration hope you're well!

"This is amazing try xx "

Thank you Heather, I'm glad you think so! xx

By *atineLadyWoman  over a year ago

UK

Brilliant story and very well written with a good dose of humour!

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Brilliantly written. Here's to part two.

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Brilliant story and very well written with a good dose of humour! "

Thank you

"Brilliantly written. Here's to part two."

Thanks working on it

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Wow yes pls

"Wow yes pls"

lol you fancy some spanking?

Can't wait for part 2, very erotic story and very well written

"Can't wait for part 2, very erotic story and very well written "

Thanks

Your finger work is just the best love it ''' com on part2

Mmmmmm loving this x

"Your finger work is just the best love it ''' com on part2 "

Lol part 2 in the making

"Mmmmmm loving this x"

Thanks x

Please hurry with part 2. Cannot wait

"Please hurry with part 2. Cannot wait"

I'm getting there!

Summer rain - part 2

The rain has stopped and the sun is setting as we gather ourselves up and I try to make myself look half presentable and not like I've just been dragged through a hedge backwards! I climb down the ladder cautious not to trip and then make my way back to my car. Locking the gate behind us he calls out "what's the rush?" He catches me by the arm just before I get inside and pulling me into a tight hug leans his forehead against mine and whispers "what, no goodbye kiss?" I blush and laugh awkwardly giving him a quick peck and pull away again. "You think I'm letting you away that easily?" He says in an authoritative tone as he holds my head between his hands and leans in for a much longer lingering kiss. His tongue is lightly stroking mine and his warm moist lips glide over mine like melting butter! God I love kissing this man!

I hear a low buzzing sound behind me followed by an abrupt vibration indicating that my phone is ringing, I'm dreading to look at it! "I really must go" I say as I kiss him hard on the lips breathing in to smell his scent again. "Oh I'm sure I'll see you around!" He says backing off and closing the door for me as I swing my legs into the car. I put the window down and he leans in for one last kiss "ok go! Before I have you out of this jeep and bent over the bonnet!" The naughty little devil on my shoulder is daring me to challenge him but this time the angel on the other shoulder is wining making me feel very guilty for being so late already! Ninety minutes later and I'm finally turning this car around heading back along the stony laneway avoiding the potholes towards the road! Grabbing my phone from the cup holder I can see an array of red dots adorning my screen as every social media app has about 15 notifications and there's 8 missed calls! Oh shit! I'm in trouble now!

"Why aren't you answering your phone?! Was the tenth message and "You better be dead or in a ditch somewhere!" Was message 14! The last voicemail is an irate threat that the police will be contacted to send a search party if I don't call her back in the next ten minutes! That was 20 minutes ago!! My watch beeps indicating that it's now ten o'clock and I'm sure the party is in full swing! I convince myself that a quick text will appease her until I arrive and that she's more likely to get it as she'd not hear her phone ringing over the music. "So sorry! my phone died and I had to get a charger. I'm fine and I will be with you soon". As I type the message I know she won't buy it but at least she'll know I'm not in a ditch! Finally I'm at the top of this lane turning left onto the road. Following his directions I accelerate as fast as I can handle this jeep on this bendy country road to get there as soon as physically possible!

I park the car grabbing my emergency make up bag from the glove box and do a quick reconstruction job! Brushing my hair and applying some lip gloss I look in the mirror and think it'll have to do! I rummage about in the back seat for the birthday girl's gift bag then I step out of the car, this time managing to avoid any mucky puddles! Before I even make it to the barn I'm met by a familiar face. Harry who is Beth the birthday girls fiancé is having a sneaky cigarette around the corner of the barn! Typical Harry not wanting to upset 'B' as she's totally into a radical health and fitness regime at the minute! We all thought it would pass but at last months pot luck supper she brought mixed veg salad and betroot flavoured Quiona! I brought the vodka jelly shots for dessert! Yes I'm still in denial that my forties are imminent and I'm regressing back to our uni days rather than growing up! I'm the Peter Pan of our group! Still single much to their distress! still travelling the world and not in any way ready to settle down with a stiff in a suit with a 9 to 5 job and the 2.4 kids with the white picket fenced house and room for a pony!

"Come here gorgeous and give me a hug" he says mockingly. "Aren't you a sight for sore eyes! You're in so much trouble young lady!" He laughs and puts his arm around my shoulder. "Here take a drag, you'll need it!" I take a few puffs on his cigarette then give him a quick peck on the cheek. We're old friends, in fact I introduced Beth to Harry but one night recently when we both had a little too much to drink, he told me he loved me and not just like his sister! Thankfully he's never brought it up again! What a cliché that would be, the groom and the bridesmaid getting it on only months before the wedding! "Point me in the direction of the bar, I need a stiff one!" I say, adding "of the alcoholic variety" raising an eyebrow at him ready for his witty come-back, knowing that he loves a naughty innuendo! If only he knew where I've really been and that it was a very stiff one! That little devil on my shoulder his showing me flashbacks of my recent dalliance with the local hunk, his gorgeous body and the unspeakable things we did! And a little smirk creeps over my face! "A double G&T is needed before I deal with Beth's neurotic break down!" I jest and he laughs giving me a cheeky wink, "you'll be fine, go on" he says giving me another parting peck on the cheek. Making my way towards the barn I see Beth from behind, there's no mistaking her perfect petite figure, golden tan and perfectly straightened shinny brunette locks! I take a deep breath and prepare for the worst!

Her arms are now wrapped around me squeezing tightly which is constricting me! She's surprisingly strong for her size! "Oh my god! Are you ok?" She's now holding me at an arms length looking me up and down, checking for evidence of some sort of accident! "I'm fine B, honest! I'm sorry to have worried you! I just had a mare of a day and been running late ever since." She looks at me with that 'do you think I'm totally thick' look on her face but knowing me for so long she concedes that she's getting nothing more out of me now. Oh yea I'm also the stubborn as a mule ice queen of our group! I thrust the gift bag at her trying to create a distraction and tease her "So where's this barn hoedown then?" I ask mockingly changing the subject quickly, knowing that she'll jump on the defensive, protesting that she's not a country bumpkin and forgetting all about my late arrival! She grabs my hand and leads me towards the party. She slides back the barn door and I'm stunned into silence! It's beautiful! Twinkly lights and organza draped from the rafters, covered chairs and beautiful flower bouquets strategically placed around the large open space. It looks like something straight out of a glossy magazine! Quaint shabby chic! It would fit nicely on a double page spread of the Ulster Tatler! Maybe her idea of giving up her law career to become a wedding planner is not so crazy after all! "B this looks fantastic!" I say, genuinely meaning it! She squeezes my hand acknowledging my sincerity "Thanks I'm glad you like it. This is my practice run before the wedding! It's going to be fabulous!" It really is beautiful, she has a done so well, she really does have a knack for this designing stuff! "Come see the Prosecco fountain!" She says excitedly leading me by the hand to the other side of the barn with a spring in her step like a kid going to the park!

The party is in full swing, the drink from the free bar is literally flowing like a river and the customary crazy d*unk uncle is dropping some funky moves to 'Proud Mary' on the dance floor thinking he's John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever! The quiet aunt is sneaking a little gin into her ginger ale as she's the designated driver, hoping that no one notices! I don't blame her though cause she's taking John Travolta home! I love people watching, especially when they don't know I'm watching from afar. Then the door opens and in the most lady like way I spew out some of my sparkling pink prosecco! It's him! My hunky, kinky farm hand! Oh God oh God! Hide me! Is all I can think! I turn away so that Beth doesn't see my crimson face of shame! And drain my glass for some Dutch courage! Why oh why do I get myself into these situations! I should've known that he'd be invited to the party too. Sure everyone in the countryside knows everyone else and B knows every Tom, Dick and Harry of course! Beth grabs my hand, "oh he's here! come meet Conor, my cousin, I want to introduce you to him as he'll be our usher at the wedding for my side of the family!" Wait, what?! Cousin! Usher! Wedding! My head is spinning with all of this information and possibly from the large glass of bubbles that I've just downed in shock on an empty stomach!

Before I know it I'm being dragged across the dance floor again towards the door by a very eager Beth thinking to myself that I'd die if she's planning on setting us up! until crazy dancing uncle Pat grabs me by the hand and pulls me into a full on double twirling spin! He's patting my ass and trying to kiss me and oh lord I'm in hell! Not knowing which situation I need rescued from first! Unlucky for me uncle Pat has had one too many and he stumbles landing us both on our asses on the floor! Fuck could this night get anymore embarrassing! I'm convinced that Conor has seen me fall and will be thinking I'm a total clutz! I get to my feet as a few others around us haul Pat up and outside for some fresh air. Dusting myself down and fixing my hair I see Beth summoning me over. I take a deep breath and walk towards them putting on my best 'non-fake, don't you dare mention that I'm single' smile but just as I'm about to say hi and do the whole fake pleasantries thing pretending that we'd never met before, a tall blonde emerges from behind him.

She's very pretty, tanned and preened to perfection and has a definite presence about her. I'm a little flustered and my mind is now on overdrive wondering who she is. My confusion is quickly interrupted by Beth doing her polite introductions. "kate meet my cousin Conor and his beautiful wife Abigail. Don't they make a gorgeous couple?! They're going to have such pretty babies!" I look at her in closer focus to see the most perfect round baby bump protruding from her perfect pink size 8 bodycon dress! "It's twins" Beth blurts out. Fuck! he's married? She's pregnant! Twins! Oh sweet lord what have I done! At that moment I just want the ground to open up and swallow me! "Breath in breath out, just take deep breathes" shit! Did I pass out? Where am I? Opening my eyes hesitantly I see that we're all still standing in the same place. I've just zoned out in shock and my little angel on my shoulder was just bringing me back around again. The little devil on my other shoulder is wearing boxing gloves and telling me I should punch him in the nuts!

Beth and Abigail are deep in conversation about babies and her wedding so neither of them see that he gives me a cheeky little wink putting his finger up to his mouth and shushing me! For the love of god if I don't get out of here I'm going to scream. I excuse myself muttering something about needing some fresh air. Heading towards the door I grab a bottle of gin from the bar and I don't stop until I've found a quiet spot out in the yard and lean up against a wall to steady myself. My heart is beating out of my chest and suddenly I'm feeling very foolish and very sorry for myself and I feel tears starting to well up in my eyes. Before I know it I've a quarter of a bottle of gin drank and my head is buzzing! Both from the alcohol and the events of tonight replaying over and over again in my head. Then my logical train of thought kicks in, It's ok I won't ever have to see them again after tonight so I can just forget all about him! and the best sex that I've ever had in my life!! Fuck fuck fuck! Why is life so bloody unfair! Why could he not just have been single! Then I remember that Beth said he was going to be an usher at her wedding! Oh shit! That's not going to be awkward at all!

It has started to rain again and I've no coat, typical! Just my luck! Now I'm going to have to go back inside to the party and to his perfect wife, wet and looking like a drowned cat! Then I see that the hay shed door is unlocked so I duck inside. This will do I think trying to convince myself that I wasn't Just running away and hiding, sticking my head in the sand as usual and hoping that it'll all just go away! At that thought the door creaks open and a white napkin with pink bows on it is waving at me! I can't help but laugh although its probably due to nerves! "Hear me out? Please?" He says as he moves in closer. "I should clock you with this bottle" I say "although this gin is too good to waste on you!" I scoff at him. His arms are sliding around my waist pulling me in tight against his hard body and oh my god does he smell good showered and with aftershave on. I could just devour him right here again! That devil on my shoulder is blindfolding the angel and putting ear plugs in her ears!! I could just blame it on the drink this time couldn't I? I ask myself.

Next I know he's kissing my neck! Delicious soft wet kisses and I'm not stopping him! His mouth is on my lips and he's caressing one of my breasts. My head is still fuzzy and I feel myself getting turned on again at his touch! My ovaries are screaming at me and aching sending a heddy mix of hormones through my body making me wet! His other hand is now on the back of my head pulling me closer still as I try to resist him. "No stop! We can't do this" I hear myself saying but he's not taking any notice! Something tells me he doesn't take no for an answer, ever! "You know you want it! Are you really telling me to stop?" He asks in a tone that's masterful and serious. Any giddiness that I felt has now turned to pure lust and submission as he runs his hand between my legs to claim my pussy again. He holds me by the hair pulling my head back and in a gravelly voice instructs me to open my legs for him. I fully oblige in a robotic trance. He strokes me over my silk panties feeling them damp and moans "mmmmm you dirty girl, wet for me already! Wanting my cock again are you?" He asks smugly tugging on my hair demanding a response.

"Yes! you know I want your cock inside me again" I whimper looking up at him helpless in the situation to resist any further! Totally overcome by his prowess and stature and his ability to turn this strong, confident woman into a wanton slut! Pushing my panties to the side he slips two fingers inside my throbbing wet pussy. "So juicy already! That's my horny girl!" He growls as he thrusts his fingers deeper and harder and faster. My pussy is engorged and I can feel my blood coursing through my veins! I'm greedy for his thick cock again so I don't protest as he quite literally rips my knickers off and leaves them lying on the floor in tatters! He has skilfully undone his zip and pulled his boxers and jeans down around his ankles and is sitting on a bale. He pulls me down over his knee and raises my dress up over my now bare ass. He slowly teases me by rubbing his hand over both cheeks then as he raises his hand I take a sharp breath with apprehension of his next move and I'm not sure if it's a feeling of anticipated pleasure or pain! My ass stings like hell as he spanks me but I try not to wince or flinch. Still stubborn and proud I don't want to satisfy his ego just yet! He sees this as a sign of defiance and spanks me several more times, spreading my legs apart so that he makes contact with my pussy. It's actually turning me on even more and he can tell as my body has totally betrayed me yet again as my pussy is now soaking wet!

He lifts me up onto his knee to straddle him, throwing me around like a rag doll which is no easy task! I'm definitely not petite at 5'10"! Nor am I a stick figure like his wife! I have big tits, a big round ass and curves in all the right places! Usually described as "womanly" or "volumptious" which men seem to believe is a nicer way of saying fat! Going to the gym is not my strong suit! I'd far rather work it off between the sheets! But since I split with Mike a year ago, I've not had a bed partner to break a sweat with and the pounds have crept back on! But I like my curves and it looks like Conor does too as he pulls me down impaling me on his rock hard cock! This time without a rubber! I know I should stop him and I know I'm going to regret this in the morning but for now I just relinquish all control of myself to him.

His cock feels even thicker than before and he's encouraging me to ride him harder as he bucks his hips upwards thrusting deeper each time. He kisses me, both of us with our eyes open staring at each other and I know he's looking for the pleasure in my eyes, that look of sheer bliss and he knows it feels good! He knows he owns me! Every inch of my body is now tingling with pleasure in an almost out of body state of euphoria and it feels amazing! As my orgasm starts and sends ripples through my whole body he senses it and reaches between my legs to stroke my clit. He rubs it hard telling me to cum for him. "I want you to explode and soak my cock and balls again! I want to feel your juices running down my shaft as you cum baby" he instructs me and with no control over my own body anymore it reacts to him all by itself! I've never had such an intense sexual experience before in my 38 years of life with what I would call a fairly active sex life! I've never been owned like this before, never been so submissive like this before but I like it!

My orgasm reaches a depth of pleasure that I've never felt before even with my lovehoney 10 speed mains powered magic wand! And I climax! I'm sure my moans and groans and the string of expletives that follow are very loud and it's at this point I'm so glad that the rain is pouring down hard on the roof of the hay shed drowning me out! I cum so hard! Gushing as I feel my juices running down the length of his cock to his balls! "Mmmmmm you dirty dirty girl!" He growls and once he feels that I've cum he starts to pump his cock into me again, harder and faster in such a carnal way! grabbing my hips pulling me down and spanking my ass. Gyrating my pelvis and squeezing as tight as I can around his shaft milking him brings him close. I'm so conscious that he's close to climaxing and not wearing a condom. Not wanting to ruin the moment for him mentioning that I'm not on the pill at the minute or that I think twins is enough kids for him in one year! I lean in close and whisper in his ear "bend me over and fuck me doggy, I want you to come over my ass where you've spanked me!" But he's having none of it! As if he'd planned it from the start, he pulls me down pinning me by the shoulders holding me there and he cums hard inside me, shooting jet after jet of warm spunk deep inside me until he's drained! "I wanted to cum inside you baby! I wanted to own your pussy! Have my seed in you, feel my sperm dripping from your aching, fucked pussy and know that now you are mine!

Wow wow fuking wow, Try this was definitely worth the wait, ur use of words and expressions are amazing, this hasdefinitely worked a treat and I will have to pleasure myself right now reading it again. Until the next 1 xx

By *ee_rascalWoman  over a year ago

O'er the Rainbow

Love it

"Wow wow fuking wow, Try this was definitely worth the wait, ur use of words and expressions are amazing, this hasdefinitely worked a treat and I will have to pleasure myself right now reading it again. Until the next 1 xx"

Aww too kind I'm glad you're enjoying it!

"Love it"

Thanks

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Country West

Great story try.. it's getting better.. can wait for part 3

"Great story try.. it's getting better.. can wait for part 3 "

Glad you're enjoying it

Totally outstanding....more and more pleeeaaasse

By *heRealDeal91Man  over a year ago

Banbridge

Love it!!!

"Totally outstanding....more and more pleeeaaasse"

Glad you think so, thanks

"Love it!!!"

Thank you x

Has to be the most erotic and sensual story I have read in a VERY long time!! Your writing is exquisite xx

"Has to be the most erotic and sensual story I have read in a VERY long time!! Your writing is exquisite xx"

thank you I'm very flattered

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Holy shit well worth the wait but I can only think conor has being helping u with chapters 3,4 and 5 all the while

"Holy shit well worth the wait but I can only think conor has being helping u with chapters 3,4 and 5 all the while

"

lol I wish!! Unfortunately he's only fictional

By *ellensd41Woman  over a year ago

north yorkshire

Waiting next chapter with open legs lol

By *atineLadyWoman  over a year ago

UK

Brilliant writing. This story had me on edge the whole time! x

"Waiting next chapter with open legs lol"

lol I'm writing it now!

"Brilliant writing. This story had me on edge the whole time! x"

Aww thank you xx hopefully you'll enjoy the next instalment too

Fantastic writing. Lovely Nice local Irish erotic stories. Great writing. Obviously a hugely talented lady with a Fantastic talent of putting fantasy to words that's not smut.

Can't wait for more.

"Fantastic writing. Lovely Nice local Irish erotic stories. Great writing. Obviously a hugely talented lady with a Fantastic talent of putting fantasy to words that's not smut.

Can't wait for more. "

Lol thanks part 3 coming soon

Great story

Looking forward to reading more

"Great story

Looking forward to reading more"

Glad you like it next instalment coming soon x

I am loving the way this is being written.

Jx

"I am loving the way this is being written.

Jx"

Thanks

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Summer rain - part 3

As I approach the barn I hear the DJ pumping out a medley of Abba hits and 70's disco tunes. Uncle pat is in his element still dancing away, well I'm using that term loosely! As he looks more like an air traffic controller on a windy day, with his arms flailing about and his legs moving in the opposite direction! Aunt sue is trying to sleep on a chair in the corner propping her head up on a pile of coats! Well it is 12.30am and well past her bedtime! Beth and Harry are on the dance floor grinding on each other and making those sickly goo goo eyes! "Get a room you two" I joke giving Beth a hug. "Beautiful party Beth! you should be very proud of her Harry!" I say giving them both a kiss on the cheek. "I'm going to call it a night though. Am I in the guest room in the farm house?" I ask hoping that I'll have a room to myself with a lock on the door and not stuck on the sofa in one of the living rooms to be woken at 3am by the die hard revellers looking an after party and raiding the corner cabinet for Beth's dad's hidden stash of 10 year old malt whiskey!

Then I hear Wighfield's 'Saturday night' blasting as the the DJ try's to coax the last of the party goers back up onto the dance floor. "It's an oldy but a goody! Let's liven this party up a bit! Everyone up on your feet!! Lets party!" Followed my a shrill squeal in my ear from Beth as she bounces up and down excitedly, shouting "This is our song Kate!!" Grabbing me and pulling me into some trippy line dance routine we used to do in our teens! "Now there's the country girl I know and love!" I say jokingly! She just rolls her eyes and shouts "it's after twelve so it's my birthday! I'm officially 40!! Ahhhhh! So I'm allowed to go nuts! Come on!!"

My feet are aching as we've now danced to five old school hits in a row and I'm ready to collapse! Beth is still bouncing around like the energiser bunny and making me dizzy just watching her! Maybe there is something to all this healthy living shit! She definitely has plenty of energy or maybe it's adrenaline keeping her going. Just as I'm about to escape and find a seat I feel his body pressing up against me as he ushers me back to the dance floor, which is still packed! It reminds me of a 5pm train on the London tube on a Friday! God I don't miss those days! Definitely not the kind of hot sweaty bodies I wanted pressing against me! Conor's hot sweaty body now that's a whole different story! Next I know his hands are moving down my back over my ass and under my dress to my bare cheeks! Fuck! I forgot all about my knickers in my post sex ravished state! He feels me flinching and straightening my back. Whispering in my ear "looking for these" he says as he starts to raise his hand holding my tattered and ripped black silk and lace knickers! Fuck! This guy is crazy! I turn to face him "Put those away now!" I say in a stern voice my face flushed bright red and he sees my embarrassment and shoves them back in his pocket. "B can never know about tonight!" I whisper in a shaky voice. "It's ok your secret is safe with me! I'll just keep these as a souvenir!" He purrs.

My secret? Is he for real? He's the one that's married and about to be a father! And just as I'm about to get angry with him and frog march him outside to give him a piece of my mind! He has turned me around again pinning my back to his chest with one arm around my waist as the other slides between my ass cheeks into my pussy then deep into my ass! Holy good god he's got a death wish! But fuck it feels good especially as I'm still buzzed from the gin! Only for the crowded dance floor someone would see him! I scan the room quickly looking for his wife but I can't see her anywhere. Thankfully most of the other people around us are totally engrossed in their own semi d*unken state of dance or in a heavy petting session with their partner! Until I look up and see Harry staring straight at me in my d*unken state of arousal! Shit! I'm so dead! I need a stiff drink!

I break away from Conor much to his dislike and head straight for the bar. Pouring another double gin I drink it neat taking a large gulp, inhaling it and finishing it in one go! I've not drank like this since my uni days! Back then I could handle it and would wake fresh as a daisy! Something tells me I'm going to have one hell of a hangover in the morning though! As I go to pour another I feel a hand on my wrist "slow down Kate!" I look up expecting to see Conor and ready to blurt out a pile of abuse! But it's Harry! Oh god not now, I can't deal with his look of disappointment in me! "Not now Harry!" I say filling my glass again and I take another gulp. God that burns! But I need to forget this night somehow! Why am I always such a fuck-up?! Stumbling backwards as I try to get away and out manoeuvre Harry I feel myself falling backwards. Just as I'm bracing myself for another fall and the potential humiliation of my bare ass being on show I feel a strong pair of arms around me holding me up! There's no mistaking who's holding me, my night in shining armour! More like my cheating Dom in a well tailored suit!

Cue Beth coming to see what all the commotion is about! "What's going on" she cherps in. I hear Harry tell her that he thinks I've had a little too much gin and that I'm ready for bed and that he'll take me up to the house. Then I hear Conor butt in "it's ok I can take her, she'll be in good hands with me!" Harry mutters "oh I bet she will!" Under is breath and I shoot him a look that says 'it's none of your business but please don't tell Beth!' "You guys go enjoy what's left of your party and say goodbye to your guests. I'll take good care of her." Conor says as he smiles at Harry and gives Beth a quick hug. Eh I'm still here you know! Don't I get a say?! I think to myself but as I've had way too much gin I decide that I probably should just say nothing!

As we make our way across the yard to the house I hear myself asking him where his wife is. "She was tired so she got a lift home about an hour ago. Which means I've got a free pass to stay out all night!" He says smugly as he spanks my ass! "Ouch that bloody hurts!" I say like a sulky school girl which just seems to spur him on even more! "Aww did it hurt? let me kiss it better baby!" He's says mocking me and attempting to raise my dress! I walk ahead of him and as I try to navigate the steps up to the back door of the house he grabs my arm "where do you think you're going?" He asks. Looking at him confused I say "I'm going to bed!" He laughs then looks me straight in the eye "oh we will get to the bed soon enough! But now let's go have some fun!"

He leads me across the garden and opens the gate into a field. The grass is wet and still long as second cut of silage has not yet been done. It's making my bare legs wet and slippery when I walk as he leads me through it. I'm not complaining though as I think the sadistic streak in him could have chose a stubble field! Then he lays me down and I can feel the wet grass soaking through my dress, but I've no energy to protest or the will to resist him! He kneels down over me straddling me and begins to unbutton my dress. "I've waited all night to get you naked!" He says as I look up at him and see a look of pure lust and desire in his eyes as he removes my dress and bra. Lying here totally naked I feel quite vulnerable but totally at ease too with this man and the control he has over me! I'm fully submitting to whatever he wants to do to me and secretly I'm hoping that he devours me! Crazy I know! I've only met him a few hours ago but it really does seem like we've known each other forever!

"God I love your body" he growls as he runs his hands over my breasts, tweaking a nipple then moving down over my stomach and cupping my pussy. "I love all of these curves, this soft white flesh, your round ass mmmm perfect for spanking! And your big tits! So soft and full! they're beautiful" then he leans down and kisses me softly. Whispering "I'm going to spoil you! Take you to places of pleasure that you never even imagined existed! so you'll never want to leave!" His lips are on mine again and it feels so good. Soft and sensual yet driven by lust. I can hear his breathing quicken and feel his heart beating hard in his chest as he presses against me. His tongue his locked in a tango with mine and those eyes are boring deep into me as I feel his cock getting rigid. He breaks away and sits upright over me, still pinning me down with his thick thighs. He unbuttons his shirt and throws it down on the grass. Taking my hands he places them on his chest, rubbing them over his torso then down to his crotch and says "this is yours now, if you want it? Show me that you want it baby!"

At that invitation I start to unbuckle his belt and undo his zip. He raises up onto his feet, kicks of his shoes and I slide his trousers and boxers down for him to step out of. As I kneel in front of him and look up it's the most horny scene! This gorgeous sexy man towering over me! From his broad shoulders to his thick thighs he looks every bit the powerful Dom that maybe I've actually been craving for! I stroke him nice and slow at first yet with a firm grip. God it's such a turn on feeling him rock hard for me! I lean in and tease his tip with my tongue. Long slow lingering licks up and down his shaft have him purring and putting his hands on my head as I suck his tip into my mouth. Repeating this licking and sucking motion just on his tip like a sweet sugary lollipop has him moaning with great satisfaction and wanting for more! Swallowing him deeper now he takes my loose hair into a pony tail and feeds me his cock controlling my movements. His hips are moving faster now in rhythm with my strokes until he's fucking my throat! Fuck it fills my mouth constricting my airway and makes me gag. He holds me there down on him for a few seconds until I'm gasping then he pulls me back by my ponytail. My eyes are watering making my mascara run and any lipstick that's left is smudged over my mouth with reminants smeared down his shaft. I'm sure I look a disheveled mess but that only seems to turn him on even more. Looking down at me he purrs "mmmmm my beautiful blonde sub"!

He lays me down again in the cold wet grass which gives me goosebumps and makes me shiver although I don't feel cold, it must be the adrenaline. Opening my legs wide he sits and stares at me for a little while, which makes me a little nervous! "God you're beautiful! I love this pussy!" He pushes my knees up and takes one of my hands and places it over my clit. "Touch yourself for me" he says in a soft, sultry tone, one that entrances me to do anything he asks! Even out here in a field in the middle of nowhere at the dead of night I feel totally safe with him! Then that little angle on my shoulder creeps into my mind asking me if I should be at least a little warey of him or a little embarrassed now that I know he's cheating on his wife with me. On the other shoulder the little devil has removed his boxing gloves and has replaced them with handcuffs and a crop!

I slowly stroke my pussy lips dipping my fingers inside to lube them as he has me very wet already! I run them up and down the length of my lips then circle my clit. It's swollen and throbbing and so sensitive. Touching it makes me arch my back, pushing my tits up and moaning loudly! Out here with no one around I don't give a fuck and just let go! Thrusting my fingers inside I fuck my pussy for him until I squirt! How he has control to sit back and just watch, not touching himself, is beyond me as his cock is rock hard and twitching. I just want to scream "fuck me!" but something tells me I don't get to give the orders at this point, so I keep fingering in pursuit of an orgasm. Just as I'm about to cum he grabs my hand stopping me as im just on the edge. No!! God no this is so not the time for edging! But according to him it is! "You're not allowed to cum just yet my little sub slut! All in good time baby! For now I just want to taste you!" Then he leans down between my legs and eats me like a man who's starving, hungry and craving for his favourite dessert! He laps up my juices flicking my clit with his tongue then thrusts it deep inside me again devouring me just as I'd hoped!

Pushing my knees together he rolls me over onto my front and pulls me up onto my hands and knees. He rubs his hand from my pussy to my ass a few times, rubbing my juices over my ass to lube it. It's surprisingly horny and I love the sensation of his hand sliding between my legs. Then he leans in to rim me again as he fingers my pussy. With his fingers now covered in my juices he slides one inside my ass with ease then moistening it further with his saliva. I feel something hard and cold teasing and pushing inside me. He leans down and whispers "do you like your gift?" It's a body plug? Fuck who is this guy? I should be outraged or at least a little angry at his brazen actions but strangely I'm not! But why? I don't yet know the answer to that one! This gorgeous specimen of a man has some sort of hold over me! Move over Maggie Gyllenhaal there's a new sub in town!

He raises up onto his knees and strokes his cock a few times making it rock hard again then he slides inside my pussy. With the plug in my ass it feels even tighter and makes me moan loudly as he fills me deep. Fuck it feels good! I've played with anal beads a few times but never really enjoyed them that much. I've never had DP before so this on the other hand is a whole different level of kinky for me! "That's it baby, enjoy that feeling of both holes being filled!" He purrs in my ear then as he leans back he spanks me hard on my left ass cheek. I jump forward wincing at the sting of his hand on my bare ass then 'thwack' he spanks my other cheek! My ass is throbbing but the cool breeze of the night air is slightly soothing. Every hair on my body is now standing on end and I'm tingling from head to toe. It's a strange feeling somewhere between pure pleasure and a dull aching pain! I find myself wondering if I could actually like it and get real pleasure from it. With his hands now on my hips knowing that I'm focusing on the pain of my reddened ass cheeks he thrusts hard and deep into my encouraged pussy twisting on the plug and then fucking my ass with it. Oh my god! Never in my 38 years have I ever experienced such erotic intensified pain and pleasure all rolled into one at the same time! I explode! Coming hard and with such ferocity that I gush everywhere! Again! At least this time in a field of wet grass it doesn't matter! So I just let go! Something tells me he had this planned!

I can hear his cock slapping against my wet pussy and I feel him tense up as he grabs my hair arching my back and he fucks me hard doggy style until he bursts. His grunts and growls are almost animalistic and he's enjoying the little rocking motion I'm now making as I milk every last drop of his cum from him! "That's it baby girl, take all of your cum!" He growls at me sounding more than satisfied with his climax! Still on my hands and knees in the wet grass facing forward looking out into the dark I hear him rummaging about in his pocket then before I know it he's pushing my ripped panties inside my dripping pussy. "I don't want you to loose a drop of your cum!" He says then giving my plug a little tap he whispers "this will be staying here too until I replace it later!" Anal! God this guy knows all my weaknesses! But how does he know? Then I feel a cold gust of wind over my back and I shiver a little as I feel the first a few drops of rain land on my back. "Let's get you dressed and back to the house!" He whispers as he plants soft warm kisses up my spine to my neck. Warming me up with the heat of his body next to mine and it's delicious! "I hope you're in the guest room with the ensuite" he says "As I intend to soap your sexy body from head to toe! Then get you wet and dirty all over again!" mmmmmm I love the sound of that! I've not shared a bed with a man in a very long time and my body craves to be held at night. Although I'm not quite sure what a night in bed with Conor will be like! Something tells me I won't be getting much sleep!

By *233Man  over a year ago

Belfast

God I'm near going well wrote and any dreams or meets like that I have to be introduced

Keep them cumming/coming xx

By *elfastblondMan  over a year ago

Belfast

great story!

"God I'm near going well wrote and any dreams or meets like that I have to be introduced

Keep them cumming/coming xx"

Lol all fantasy I'm afraid

"great story!"

Why thank you

By *eeky goodnessMan  over a year ago

Worcester

You are an incredible writer and it didn't half get me flustered haha can't wait to read more

Brillant

Keep it coming

"You are an incredible writer and it didn't half get me flustered haha can't wait to read more "

Thank you

"Brillant

Keep it coming "

Doing my best to write part 4!

Wow try this story just gets better and better and better, u truly have a way with words and a real talent for writing, can't wait till part 4 xx

"Wow try this story just gets better and better and better, u truly have a way with words and a real talent for writing, can't wait till part 4 xx"

Aww thank you xx ??

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Wow cant wait for the next chapter. Dont want it to stop. Written perfect too

By *oveFunTooWoman  over a year ago

pittsburgh

Brilliant writing! I am dripping wet reading it

"Wow cant wait for the next chapter. Dont want it to stop. Written perfect too "

Thank you

Hopefully I'll get writing at the weekend!

"Brilliant writing! I am dripping wet reading it "

Thank you xx I'm flattered

By *mithyboy30Man 33 weeks ago

Belfast

Wow, gotta be one of best on here x

By *ryandtryagain OP   Woman 33 weeks ago