FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cheating wife

Cheating wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *N14 4 fun OP   Man  over a year ago

Kettering

i got into swinging a long time ago as I loved the idea of fucking another mans wife.

Then I met the woman of my dreams and got married. She knew nothing of my swinging past and didn't seem interested in anything other than vanilla sex.

I always harboured the idea of watching my wife with another man but was convinced it would never happen. My wife just wasn't the type.

Over the years the amount of times we had sex dwindled and I realised my wife's sex drive was no where near mine. Which I came to accept.

My wife started a new job, helping out a very attractive couple with their new business. The lady of the couple, Lana was very attractive and always smiling and polite when I picked my wife up from the end of her shift. Peter her husband was always nice too.

I didn't notice straight away a major change in my wife but it soon became apparent

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ack87777Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Good start

By *ippa 63TV/TS  over a year ago

St Helens

Oooh sounds exciting !!

By *ustful desiresCouple  over a year ago

Go on

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Good start more please

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Kettering

We still had the twice monthly sex, which I tried to please her. Licking her pussy out and fingering her till she squirted. Sexual intercourse was almost an afterthought and she hadn't given me a blowjob since I couldn't remember.

Sex was always me on top and the feeling she wanted me to cum as quick as possible. I obliged lol.

I often joked about her getting a boyfriend to get her sexual appetite back. She did regularly mention a fireman who frequented her workplace but she wasn't interested so I didn't push it.

That day I decided to come home for my lunch, which wasn't very often as I was generally to far away to get back to home.

I couldn't park my van in my usual spot in front of the house as another car was there so I parked around the back. I went through my back gate and unlocked the back door instead of using the front door like normal bringing my lunch in with me.

I didn't hear anything straight away and thought my wife might be out shopping so I sat down to eat my lunch. Then I heard a noise, possibly a moan. I decided to investigate.

I walked up stairs and saw our bedroom door ajar. The blinds were down.

Now my wife is a curvy size 16 with big gorgeous tits and a nice big ass.The only time I see her naked is when the lights are out and under the sheets.

I tell her all the time how gorgeous her body is but she has no confidence. Or so I thought.

I could see my wife sat at the end of the bed completely naked, her fantastic tits sitting there with big erect nipples. My cock got hard instantly.

Hold on though she was speaking to someone

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go on please do continue.

Kettering

The next thing I saw was this big hard erect cock, much bigger and thicker than mine, it was in front of my wife's face. It must have been 9 inches. Even I thought what a great cock lol

My wife was talking to him. I could just hear what she was saying "I fucking love this cock" "your so fucking hard and big"

She licked the tip, no hands and wrapped her luscious lips around the head. Her hand went onto the shaft and slowly wanked while she sucked the head. I could see her eyes looking up to the man that I couldn't quite see.

I had froze in my place, but my cock was harder than I could ever remember. I wanked watching aghast.

She then took in half of this magnificent cock and held it in her mouth. Then to my amazement she took even more down and into her throat. At least 3/4. Fucking hell!!

she lay down on the bed on her back with her head hanging over the edge. The cock slid into her open welcoming mouth, then I saw who it was, Peter not her type at all or so I thought.

Her fucked her mouth slowly, his cock disappearing more each time. I swear it went in completely. My wife sounded like she was enjoying it, her hands looked like they were playing with her pussy.

I got a bit closer, still not seen. Peter bent over, still fucking her mouth and he started to eat my wife's pussy. It seemed like he was hungry

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Kettering

They swapped around, my wife's wet pussy on his face. She sat there for a minute rubbing against his mouth and tongue, squeezing her nipples.

She bent over groaning loudly and grabbed his cock sucking hard. I could tell she was going to cum soon.

Peters had a finger in that gorgeous pussy as well as his tongue and it was doing the trick. It took me a long time to get her to this point. She exploded, gushing all over his face, the noise she made I've not heard before. Fuck me I was going to cum soon to. Saying that though it looked like Peter was to.

His cock was thrusting hard into her lips, her hand wanking him hard. Then he shouted out "fuck I'm cumming"

She took his cock harder and he came in her mouth. I could see it starting to drip out of the side and it was down the shaft. She licked it all up and swallowed the lot. What a slut.

Fuck me I best leave unless I wanted them to see me. I shouldn't have worried though, she started sucking his cock again and unlike myself, he was getting hard again.

Kettering

He was hard almost instantly. A monster, he was shaved maybe that made him look even bigger

My wife got on all fours that sexy big ass high in the air. We never fucked doggy.

He entered her wet pussy. He was fucking her bareback, omfg.

He grabbed hold of her ass hard and pulled his cock gently all the way in. I know once she has squirted her pussy is very welcoming. He was enjoying the feel of that dripping pussy.

He fucked her nice and slow, she was enjoying it a lot. He slapped the right ass cheek, then the left. She loved that.

She sounded like she was going to cum again, that never happened during intercourse with us lol.

He worked up to a steady pace, thrusting that massive cock while pulling her ass cheeks apart, a slap or two now and then.

She groaned and fuck me she came all over his cock, squirting, gushing. I'd never seen so much.

He went down on her pussy and sucked up all he could, she loved it.

She got on top, told him "I want your cum in my pussy"

She bounced hard, those amazing tits bouncing hard, he grabbed them, then her ass and pulled her down hard onto his cock.

Was he really going to cum inside of my wife? I couldn't quite believe it.

Then it happened he screamed out "fuck yeah, fucking hell"

He did it, she slowly slid his cock out, cum was dripping out of her pussy, his shaft was covered in it. she licked and swallowed all the cum she could find and then stuck her fingers in her pussy and licked it off her fingers.

I had cum hard, and I slid away quietly. I made my way out the back and went back to work.

When I got home a few hours later, I asked her how her day was, "OK" was the answer. Not much else was said. I kept quiet

No sex for me that night, she had got all she needed that day, how could I compare

The next time I came home for lunch was a different story though

Like it more please

Nice keep going

By *ephistoCouple  over a year ago

torrance

Nice story!

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Please post more this sounds like it's going to get hot in here

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Very curious.

Mmmm more please xx

Keep it coming

Kettering

I was going to tell the next encounter tomorrow but fuck it why not now lol

I had since seen Peter and Lana again while me and my wife were out walking. Strange she let go off my hand when she saw him. It was Almost like she felt she was cheating on him

The normal pleasantries were exchanged nothing else. Strange last time I saw you you were fucking my wife.

I came home for lunch as often as I could but with no luck. Then 2 weeks after the first encounter I knew she would be at home and the same car was in my space again.

I was a bit quieter than before entering the house. I crept upstairs to find a similar scene to before my wife was riding his big cock and just about to gush all over him, what a fucking site that was.

This time I burst through the door to confront them. I was hard as a rock by now.

My wife stopped on top of his bareback cock, looked at me and said "well this was your idea wasn't it"

I couldn't argue with that could I.

I stripped off but my wife made me sit in the corner to watch. She rode him hard and came all over his massive cock.

Then she beckoned me over and grabbed hold of my cock. Wanking it hard. "Put your fingers up my pussy" she told me, I obliged. Fuck she was wet. How about my cock I asked?

By *thletic Fella!!Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Bristol, Thornbury

By *issy and hotCouple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Anymore

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Wow - what an experience!

A Naughty wife indeed!

Would love Mrs Hot on my cock whilst sissy was watching, tied to the chair until ready to soothe your pussy!!

Kettering

"ok" she responded, "just don't get it anywhere near my ass". She has never been interested in anal and after all this she still wasn't lol

I got in the right position and bent my wife over, pushing her gorgeous breasts into peters face. He gladly welcomed them and sucked her nipples one at a time.

My wife's pussy was wet. More than ever before, she obviously enjoyed that 9 inches of hard cock. My 7 inches slid in on top of peters cock, and my wife seemed to enjoy it. Or it was peters nipple sucking.

I had never done Dvp before and I was ready to cum in no time. I got the feeling Peter was too. His cock was hard as fuck.

I pulled my wife onto both of our cocks and told them I was going to cum. Peter signalled he was too. I came first, I can't remember a time I had cum so much. She generally pushes me straight off after I have cum before and doesn't give me time to enjoy it, but this time it was different. She was working peters cock also. He shot his load as my limp cock slipped out. Cum everywhere.

I got off and headed to the bathroom. "Where do you think your going" she said "get here and clean this mess up".

What choice did I have?

None according to my wife's eyes.

She lay on her back, legs spread wide.

I assumed my normal position and with Peter watching I started to lick mine and his cum off my wife's wet pussy. I didn't really enjoy to start, but then I got a bit of a taste for the pussy juices and cum mix. My cock actually started to get hard again. Peter was already rock hard, my wife was wanking him.

I made my wife cum in a record time for me, I think it was peters presence that helped. I was rock hard and went to to slide my cock inside, she stopped me and told me"go wank yourself over there" pointing to a chair.

Peter entered her with her legs held high. He fucked her doggy, then she climbed on top. He fucked her standing bent over right in front of me, her amazing breasts swinging right over my cock. She didn't touch me though.

This bloke was a fucking animal.

He fucked her in so many positions I lost count, most we had never tried. He went on for what seemed like an age. Just over an hour before I was told I could leave. I went back to work.

When I got home she informed me I was now a cuckold and she would decide as and when I would get any, if any at all.

She also told me I would be required the next week on the Friday night as Peter was coming over.

I never asked much else or questioned her

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

More pleas3

Kettering

i was a bit unsure about Friday. My wife didn't speak much about it apart from that I'd better be on my best behaviour and do as I'm told.

Friday came and I got home late from work. I came in and Peter and my wife were enjoying a glass of wine. She said "go and get a shower, and don't bother getting dressed"

I did as I was told

They came up to the bedroom before I'd finished in the shower, and as I came out they were kissing passionately. Rubbing their hands all over each other.

I was told to watch.

Then Peter stripped off and lay down on our bed.

"Get up here and suck his cock" she said, no choice eyes again.

I have only ever been interested in women so this was hard for me.

My wife was also naked by now and she was playing with herself on the chair I had just vacated.

"I see your enjoying this" she had noticed my cock getting hard. I did start to enjoy it, but watching my wife was turning me on more.

Fuck his cock was big and I could barely fit the head into my mouth.

She took the head over the edge of the bed position like before and Peter moved around to slide his massive cock into her mouth "you lick my pussy"

So I licked and fingered her pussy. All the time gaping at the view of his cock going all the way down her throat it seemed.

She came pretty quick and my face was covered in her juices. Absolutely amazing.

"Come around here now" as she got on all fours.

Peter went round to enter my wife's juicy wet pussy.

I stood in front of her and she grabbed my hard cock and pulled me closer to her mouth. She teased me for a minute whilst Peter worked her pussy, slapping her ass.

Then to my amazement she took all my cock in her mouth and we spitroasted her a good one.

She even let me fuck her missionary, while she sucked peters cock telling me "you've been a good boy tonight"

I came pretty quick and sat down to watch Peter fucked her senseless for an eternity or so it seemed.

She must have cum 4 times that night. I never made her cum more than once.

Peter came twice and I licked her pussy out both times, this time enjoying the taste, and really looking forward to it.

After Peter had left, we lay chatting and she informed me that "next Friday night I have a surprise for you"

I couldn't wait

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow sounds so horny.. love to meet you both!

What was the surprise

By *hadow_MoonMan  over a year ago

St Columb

One word

WOW

Newcastle upon Tyne

Thanks for sharing!

Brilliant story and I'm so hard

Kettering

I got home normal time that Friday night and found my wife in the shower.

She had some sexy red underwear laid out on the bed ready to wear tonight. I couldn't remember the last time she had bought herself some underwear like this. Been a long time, obviously she was feeling sexy with all this attention from Peter.

She came out of the shower and ordered me in "your in for a big surprise tonight" she told me.

I came out of the shower and saw my wife. Fuck me she looked sexy and hot. See through red bra, her tits looked amazing, erect nipples already. I looked to her see through knickers and noticed her pussy was shaven. In all the years I'd been with her she'd never done that before lol

Any chance of a taster before the main event I asked? "Not a chance".

There was a knock at the door, "go let him in please"

I did as I was told, opening the door to a man who wasn't Peter.

I recognised him but couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Are you going to let me in mate, I'm here to see your wife" then it came to me, the local fireman Tom. As I recalled my wife had spoken about him before, he makes her laugh.

He was a good looking chap, not someone my wife would ever go for before all this started.

I followed him upstairs and my wife said "Tom was telling me a joke the other day and I just came straight out and asked him if he'd like to come fuck me"

"Impossible to say no when a sexy woman says that to you" he told me.

"Fuck me your hot, I've been dreaming about this all week" Tom continued

He stripped off and I sat down.

"This ones all mine" she informed me

Now Peter wasn't overweight or anything but Tom was ripped, six pack and everything.

They were kissing with their hands all over each other, his cock got hard instantly. No comparison to Peter, similar size to mine.

He stripped off my wife's knickers and she lay down on the bed. He got his head in between her legs and started to taste that gorgeous shaven pussy "hmmmm taste good" he said looking at me.

He worked on her for a while nice and slow, taking his time.

When she came and squirted all over his face he loved it.

She got hold of his cock and sucked it while staring at me. She sucked him for a good 10 minutes and barely took her eyes off me, fuck me I was hard.

She turned around and got on all fours and stuck her magnificent ass up in the air, finally taking her bra off and realising those amazing tits.

Tom beckoned me to get a closer look.

He pulled my wife's ass cheeks apart and slid his bareback cock into her wet and welcoming pussy. She gave a moan of pure joy then said, "Get underneath and lick my pussy"

What an amazing sight I had and then she seemed to just swallow my cock. Omg she was sucking me hard, Tom was fucking her good though.

I had to do everything I could to not cum instantly, I just concentrated on licking those pussy lips and it wasn't long before she squirted again all over my face. I loved it and so did Tom saying "fuck me I've never had a woman squirt like you, beautiful"

"I want 2 cocks in my pussy again" so she shifted round to get on me and I got smothered by her fantastic tits as Tom pushed her down to slide his cock back in. I looked at him and he had his phone in one hand taking photos the dirty bastard lol.

My wife was enjoying this, me too, felt different to before. My wife was working our cocks good, she seemed an expert at this now.

I'm going to cum soon "thought you might, how about you Tom" she asked.

"Not far off" he responded

I held on as much as I could till I could feel toms cock throbbing. I swear we came together, my wife fucking loved it "well done boys"

My wife lay down legs apart and just said "come on".

I was really enjoying licking my wife's pussy full of cum, then I felt something on my ass.

Ohhh plot twist loving this

Kettering

My wife grabbed my head and pushed me into her pussy.

I caught a glimpse of Tom, semi hard with lube in one hand, wanking with the other.

I then felt the lube over my ass and toms fingers pushing it into my asshole. My arse was up in the air and my face pushed deep into my wife's wet cum filled pussy.

"Good boy, stay right there" she ordered me.

To say I never expected something like this was an understatement, but there wasn't much I could do about.

He slid his knob into my arse and just held it there for a minute, it wasn't actually that bad. Then he pushed a bit more in. Fucking hell.

He gently slid his now fully hard cock in and out of me, I looked up at my wife, she was enjoying this.

My wife pulled my head up a little and said "hmmm enjoying this are you, you dirty slut" noticing my cock getting hard again.

My wife turned around and slid under to watch Tom fuck me and she starting sucking my cock. I buried my head into her pussy.

Toms cock was started to throb, no way, he wasn't going to cum in my ass was he?

According to my wife he was.

When he came it was nothing like I'd ever felt before, the hot sticky cum all over and inside of my ass. I was his bitch now

my wife pulled me on top of her and I shot my load again in her in ultra quick time.

Tom left and I tried to recover

Where could my wife go from here I thought, was this what I had always wanted? I had fucking enjoyed it.

She told me, "next time Tom is going to bring his fireman friend"

Ok I thought, no fucking my ass this time I told her.

She seemed OK with that

ocean

Everyone's getting fucked next week!!!!!

Kettering

St Columb

Love it more please

More please

Amazing

Loving every update

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

More

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

We like this story, leads to interesting ideas!

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

Kettering

It was going to be a couple of weeks before the meet with Tom and his mate.

I knew my wife was still meeting with Peter so I asked her to tell me when she did "I'll think about it" she said. I wanted to hear all about what they got upto when I couldn't get back to watch them.

I got a text from her one day saying get back for 1 today, but just watch from the door.

I did everything I could and got back just after 1, snook in and made my way upstairs.

My wife was stood at the end of the bed, sexy bra and knickers on. She was talking to someone telling him to wank his cock while he looks at a real woman. She slowly took of her bra and took each magnificent breast in hand and licked her nipples one at a time. Then she tweaked each nipple while watching the man wank himself off.

I moved slightly to get a better look at him and thought for a minute that I don't believe who it was, but then again I had started to believe anything could happen nowadays lol.

It was the son of our neighbour 19 year old Robbie.

She told me later It all started out as a friendly chat while she was getting out of the car. She noticed how he was looking at her tits so she just came straight out with it. "Do you want to see more of these, come round at 1". It worked he was here.

He had a pretty big cock, no where near as thick as peters but probably as long if not longer.

She had taken off her knickers now and was playing with her pussy, he was wanking hard.

She got in between his legs and licked the tip slowly. She took the head into her mouth and looked Robbie straight in the eyes, he liked that a lot.

She wanked his cock nice and slow while sucking the head. fuck I was hard I wanted to join in, but I had my orders.

She moved to sit on his face and played with her tits. She didn't seem to be getting off on this as much as before and she made her way down to sit on his cock. She was turned around and could just see me.

She never took her eyes off me as she eased his long and thin cock inside of her gorgeous pussy. Bareback again.

She was bouncing up and down watching me, licking her nipples and playing with her tits.

Robbie was making a lot of noise obviously enjoying a real womans pussy, I wonder how many women he had had.

She turned around and I got the best view of that amazing big ass, what a sight. Bouncing so hard on his cock. I could see his balls being squeezed with each bounce. She had placed him in just the right place for my viewing pleasure.

Robbie was making a lot more noise, and he was asking her if he was ok to cum inside.

"Yes please" she replied.

He did but she kept bouncing getting every last drop, squeezing every bit out of those balls.

I moved back a bit to get out of view as Robbie got up and went into the toilet. My wife text me to say wait in the spare room till he had gone. Of course was my reply.

Robbie left within a few minutes.

I went in to find my wife, legs spread wide, saying "lick his spunk out and make me cum"

What an absolute delight it was. I licked the clit and slid a couple of fingers in. it took a while but she squirted all over my face and I cleaned it all up like a good boy.

"You can wank over my tits" she informed me.

Ok, I wanked, while she grabbed hold of my balls, pulling them hard.

It didn't take me long and I emptied a massive load all over those gorgeous breasts.

I went back to work and got back later on.

She told me Robbie needed more training

I could only imagine

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Loving this

ocean

Yes we all need more training

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

More please

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

neath

Nice

By *un4two16Couple  over a year ago

livingston

Fab x

By *oupleforfun174Man  over a year ago

bury

Love it

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Nice love the story hope there more ?

Kettering

The Saturday came for Tom and his fireman friend Shaun to come around.

I have to admit of feeling very nervous but excited at the same time.

My wife was getting ready upstairs when the door bell went.

I answered and Tom came in with a bottle of wine, while Shaun had some jack Daniels.

I got them some glasses and poured some drinks. I'd already had a glass or two to ease the nerves.

We sat down and chatted for a bit. Then my wife entered the room. All eyes on her.

She had knee length pvc boots on and a pvc bodysuit. Her tits were almost falling out but she looked absolutely amazing.

I think all 3 cocks were instantly hard.

"Hello boys" she said

Fuck me and oh my god were the responses. I just sat there open mouthed.

"Go get me a drink husband, there's a good boy"

I did and when I returned she was sat In-between the 2 fireman. They had their hands all over her and were taking turns to snog her. She was enjoying the attention.

She grabbed the glass I had and took a long drink.

"Come down here boys, let's see them cocks"

She knelt down and the 2 of them stood in front of her with their rock hard cocks an inch from her face.

I sat down and enjoyed the view drinking my wine, my cock throbbing.

She took a cock in each hand wanking, whilst taking turns to suck each one.

Tom grabbed hold of her head and fucked her mouth making her gag, she loved that.

Shaun, who's cock was nicely shaven and a good 8 inches, took toms lead and did the same.

Then she got both cocks in her mouth at once, beautiful.

They both stripped off and my wife lead them upstairs, pulling them by their cocks.

I followed.

She hitched her pvc outfit up obviously revealing no knickers lol and got onto the bed.

Tom went down on her moist pussy while Shaun took his cock to her lovely bright red lips.

Shaun knelt over my wife and fucked her mouth nice and slow while Tom was making good progress bringing my wife to her first climax of the night. He was eating her out like there was no tomorrow and my wife was certainly responding.

She was grabbing Shaun's ass, pulling him harder into her mouth, taking the whole length time and time again. Then her back arched and she exploded, squirting juices everywhere. Tom and Shaun loved it.

She unzipped her outfit and her amazing breasts fell out, Shaun took hold of them squeezing them, sucking her nipples hard. She told him I Want your cock inside of me first.

He lay down and she got on top of him, sliding his rock hard cock into her dripping pussy. I got down behind and watched it slipping in, her taking the whole length.

Tom stood over Shaun and my wife sucked his cock as she bounced up and down on Shaun's.

Fuck I was enjoying this.

Tom moved around to get his cock up my wife's pussy. She pushed her forward and his slipped in pretty easy. I enjoyed the view of 2 big thick cocks stretching my wife's pussy. But she was enjoying it more with all the noises she was making.

Tom asked for some lube and I obliged, thinking it wasn't me he was interested in this time.

I'm going to fuck you in the ass he told my wife, you've got no chance I thought.

"Yes please" she responded.

I couldn't believe it, and when he slid his cock up her ass she was loving it. So much that I could sense she was going to squirt again.

When she did it was so hard that Shaun's cock shot out of her pussy. Tom was pounding her ass still, she was fucking loving it. She grabbed Shaun's cock and pushed it back in her pussy. "Get round here" she told me, so I did.

She was sucking my cock, with a hard cock in her pussy and a hard cock in her ass, fantastic.

I was ready to cum, Tom told her I'm going to cum in your ass "mmmmm yeah go on" she said

I'm going to explode, Shaun almost shouted.

I held on till they had both emptied their loads inside of my wife, then I shot my load into her mouth.

She grabbed me to kiss me passionately, giving me all my cum back into my mouth, which I swallowed.

Then she lay down and I pushed her legs right back. I could see the cum dripping out of her ass and pussy, I knew what I had to do. I licked her ass out, then her pussy, both the firemen watching me, wanking their cocks.

After I'd finished the boys spitroasted her, taking it in turns either end, I could watch that all night.

They slapped her ass red raw and she loved it. What a mighty ass it is.

They both shot their loads up her pussy and she told me to get my cock inside too. I came within about 10 thrusts, I was surprised I lasted that long

Her pussy was dripping cum, what a beautiful sight.

I licked it all up and made her squirt, with most of my hand up her pussy. I slurped up all the juices loving every drop.

The firemen had got dressed by now and Tom said see you again soon you absolutely gorgeous slut

What a fucking night

Kirkby in Ashfield

Wow!

More please

Wow

Hope there is more

neath

Nice

Purbeck

I hope there is more....great story

Brilliant well done was hoping Peter's wife would get some action too

By *ssex Lycra LoverMan  over a year ago

Ilford

Wow.

How lucky are you.

Keep the stories coming.

Even better if there were pics too.

St Columb

Loving it . Hope she really cuckolds you sometime and not let you fuck her for a month .

By *ountrygent90Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Newcastle upon Tyne

Such a naughty wife!!

Great story

Great stuff

By *eniseTV12TV/TS  over a year ago

Oxford

dudley

Nice

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Love it any more to this ?

Kettering

My wife told me that she had invited Robbie round on Saturday night under the impression that I was away on a golfing trip.

Robbie didn't know that my wife had it all planned out, he thought he was fucking her on the side without my knowledge.

She told me what I had to do on the night and I liked it, a lot.

I was showered and shaved in plenty of time. I'd started shaving my cock and balls since seeing peters cock, hoping to add a bit of length or girth lol. Then I hid in the spare room.

I heard them coming upstairs and heading into the shower. I sneaked in to watch my wife rubbing soap all over his body, paying particular attention to his cock, balls and ass. He seemed to enjoy her fingers over his ass and up inside.

He was loving rubbing those gorgeous breasts, and I don't blame him. Magnificent they were nipples hard and erect.

They came out and I retreated out of sight.

She bent down and sucked his rock hard cock, nice and slow, they were both dripping wet from the shower, but she couldn't wait.

"You are going to lick my pussy and make me come" she told him

"Ok" he responded.

She lay down and he got in between those gorgeous thighs, licking her shaven pussy.

I came in the room, nice and quiet and put a hand on his back, good boy I said. He about jumped out of his skin.

Don't worry I'm here to give you some training.

"Ummm ok" he said looking at my wife.

"Carry on" she instructed him.

Get down there and eat her out nice and hard, slide a couple of fingers in there too and work up to a steady pace, I told him.

He did as he was instructed and I could see my wife was enjoying it.

I worked my hand over to his raised ass and with a bit of lube I worked a finger inside of his ass. He seemed to enjoy this like before.

My rock hard cock was standing to attention and nice and lubed up. I pulled his ass cheeks apart and guided my cock into his hole. Fuck it was tight. I held the head just inside and he let out a moan, then I slid more of the shaft down in.

My wife was enjoying all this and getting off on me fucking another man.

She made more noise the harder I fucked Robbie and then she came. Squirting all over Robbie's face and fingers. It was everywhere, I don't think I'd seen so much before, she really enjoyed that one.

"I want to fuck your cock now" she said looking at Robbie "lay down"

She got on top of him, grabbing hold of her tits and bounced hard straight off.

I went round and lowered my balls over Robbie's face. my wife wanked my cock while I tea bagged Robbie, fucking beautiful.

He couldn't say too much and didn't really have too as he shot his load right up my wife's dripping pussy.

"Fucking yes" she exclaimed "let's swap ends"

I raised his legs and slid my cock inside, wanking the last of the cum out of his semi hard cock.

She lowered her dripping pussy over his face and rubbed all his escaping cum all over.

I was close and my wife knew it "cum right up inside of that gorgeous ass" she informed me.

So I did, exploding inside while feeling his cock getting hard again.

She moved around and stuck her arse in the air "get round here and fuck me hard young man, and you can clean your mess up" so we both did as we were told.

He was still as she rode back onto his cock nice and hard so I could rim his ass licking all the dripping cum out. I grabbed hold of his balls pulling them down harder each time.

I had cleaned all my mess so I sat and watched Robbie fuck my wife's amazing big ass, seeing those gorgeous tits swinging.

"Get round here" she told me.

My cock was semi hard, but soon rock hard with that instruction.

I grabbed hold of her head and deep throated her while Robbie was fucking hard, pulling my wife onto his cock.

I left them too it while giving Robbie a few tips from the sidelines.

He fucked her hard legs bent right back over her head, playing with her pussy with his fingers. She loved that and was working up to squirting again.

Fuck her hard, harder I said.

I'm going to cum he said.

"Just a bit more, cum with me" she told him

I'm not sure if he planned it but they came together almost perfect, he collapsed by her side.

I got down licking the last of the cum off his cock, then working on my wife's pussy, cleaning all the mess.

"Wank all over his cock" she said, so I did.

She knelt in front of me taking the head in my mouth a couple of times.

She watched really close as I ejaculated all over his semi hard cock, then licking the cum up and coming up to snog me. Passing most of my cum back into my mouth.

I left the room watching my wife working on his cock "shut the door and leave us to it now" she said, and I did.

An hour and a half later Robbie came down the stairs ready to leave, she wants you back up there he told me, good lad I said as I saw him out. Then making my way back upstairs to obviously clean up the mess this young stud had left behind.

Amazing night.

Kettering

Terrific.... love to meet you

neath

Nice

Purbeck

dudley

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Bristol, Thornbury

Loving it

Amazing

Indeed - keep them coming

By *itchywarlocCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Kettering

I had a day off and I was home alone, my wife was out shopping.

There was a knock at the door.

It was Peter.

My wife is out, I told him.

"Oh she told me to come round" he thought for a minute and carried on "you can suck my cock then while we wait for her "

I didn't get much choice and to be honest it turned me on a lot.

We made our way upstairs and he stripped off, his cock was semi hard. I started to wank him and sat at the end of the bed, similar position to when I first caught my wife

I took the tip onto my lips and slowly sucked the head.

He enjoyed this and his cock was big and hard almost instantly.

Fuck it looked even bigger right in front of my face.

I was wanking his cock nice and hard and taking a little bit more into my mouth, nothing like my wife could.

The head of his cock seemed massive, no wonder my wife came so much with this cock in her pussy.

I spat on his cock as I wanked him harder, then taking the head in and out of my mouth faster and faster.

He was enjoying my blow job a lot and I grabbed hold of his balls whilst still wanking him hard.

"Fuck your good, maybe I'll visit you more often" he said with heavy breath.

I couldn't get that much of his cock into my mouth as it was fucking huge, but I made up for it with my hands, wanking his shaft while twisting. Taking the head out and spitting on it, wanking from end to end with 2 hands at times.

He was getting close and I could feel it.

"Fucking hell I'm going to cum" he exclaimed

I took the head out of my mouth and wanked him even harder right in front of my face.

He shot his load of cum all over, covering my whole face. Dripping off my nose and chin. Oh my god there was a lot. I just imagined all of this cum in my wife's pussy, amazing.

Peter backed off and sat down, then I saw my wife watching from just outside the bedroom door.

She had her knickers off and skirt pulled right up. She was playing with her pussy.

She came in and snogged me passionately, licking some of the cum off.

I swapped places with Peter, just sat there with cum dripping down. I stripped off, just waiting for the show my wife and Peter were about to put on, mmmmm

By *ssex Lycra LoverMan  over a year ago

Ilford

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

neath

Nice

Purbeck

Very good tale.. but I hate it because of the cheating bit.. even though you're cool with it soz... rest was very good

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

"Very good tale.. but I hate it because of the cheating bit.. even though you're cool with it soz... rest was very good "

LOL don't like the cheating part but you're on fab???? the site is based on cheating silly hahaha

"Very good tale.. but I hate it because of the cheating bit.. even though you're cool with it soz... rest was very good

LOL don't like the cheating part but you're on fab???? the site is based on cheating silly hahaha"

No the site isnot based on cheating it's a swinging site

By *ose CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"LOL don't like the cheating part but you're on fab???? the site is based on cheating silly hahaha"

If you think this site is based on cheating you have no idea what a swinger is!! Some people might be here cheating but most are here with their partner or with the full consent of their partner!

By *ambofkMan  over a year ago

Hamilton

Bookmark

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Think this has died now

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

""ok" she responded, "just don't get it anywhere near my ass". She has never been interested in anal and after all this she still wasn't lol

I got in the right position and bent my wife over, pushing her gorgeous breasts into peters face. He gladly welcomed them and sucked her nipples one at a time.

My wife's pussy was wet. More than ever before, she obviously enjoyed that 9 inches of hard cock. My 7 inches slid in on top of peters cock, and my wife seemed to enjoy it. Or it was peters nipple sucking.

I had never done Dvp before and I was ready to cum in no time. I got the feeling Peter was too. His cock was hard as fuck.

I pulled my wife onto both of our cocks and told them I was going to cum. Peter signalled he was too. I came first, I can't remember a time I had cum so much. She generally pushes me straight off after I have cum before and doesn't give me time to enjoy it, but this time it was different. She was working peters cock also. He shot his load as my limp cock slipped out. Cum everywhere.

I got off and headed to the bathroom. "Where do you think your going" she said "get here and clean this mess up".

What choice did I have?

None according to my wife's eyes.

She lay on her back, legs spread wide.

I assumed my normal position and with Peter watching I started to lick mine and his cum off my wife's wet pussy. I didn't really enjoy to start, but then I got a bit of a taste for the pussy juices and cum mix. My cock actually started to get hard again. Peter was already rock hard, my wife was wanking him.

I made my wife cum in a record time for me, I think it was peters presence that helped. I was rock hard and went to to slide my cock inside, she stopped me and told me"go wank yourself over there" pointing to a chair.

Peter entered her with her legs held high. He fucked her doggy, then she climbed on top. He fucked her standing bent over right in front of me, her amazing breasts swinging right over my cock. She didn't touch me though.

This bloke was a fucking animal.

He fucked her in so many positions I lost count, most we had never tried. He went on for what seemed like an age. Just over an hour before I was told I could leave. I went back to work.

When I got home she informed me I was now a cuckold and she would decide as and when I would get any, if any at all.

She also told me I would be required the next week on the Friday night as Peter was coming over.

I never asked much else or questioned her

"

By *ton_maleMan  over a year ago

Shoreham

Nice!

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Horny, loving it !

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Fantastic

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

By *ustathingMan  over a year ago

Reading

Someone else needs to finish the story lol

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *ndiancheatingwifeCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Amazing

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

By *iceone2000Man  over a year ago

United kingdom

So because it’s not what you’re in to or looking for, it’s wrong?

» Add a new message to this topic