FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Risky Watersports

Risky Watersports

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I used to meet a lady with an adventurous streak and as we were both into watersports I thought I would share a few things we got up to.

One of the places we met up had a beer garden. She never wore knickers when we met so we would find a bench well away from the pub building and have a couple of drinks.

She was not allowed to leave the bench to use the toilets which limited her options when it came to needing to pee.

As she became more desperate I told her to sit on the edge of the bench and let go into the grass.

She had her back to the pub, and to the others in the beer garden so she lifted her skirt up and pissed a huge stream with only me able to see her very wet pussy.

I have more true pee stories if anyone is interested.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Mmm love to hear more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmmm yes please

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Yes please

Don't just stop there. We all want to hear about your fun and games

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Used to know this woman , many years ago, she loved watersports in the park bushes, also toilets, loved hitcuing her dress up and having her pussy pissed on ,

She had a thing about going into male toilets and standing at the urinals and peeing into them

By *wenyMan  over a year ago

rufford

Keep going

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

It's great feeling hot stream of ours on your cunt even better when lips are open

Tyneside

oh yes , even more sexy watching a female pissing standing p

We love watesports and have done a few risky things..just so horny...

Tyneside

It can be, had a few experiances from a early age x

Love watching women pee,closer the better

By *itman6969Man  over a year ago

stirling

"I used to meet a lady with an adventurous streak and as we were both into watersports I thought I would share a few things we got up to.

One of the places we met up had a beer garden. She never wore knickers when we met so we would find a bench well away from the pub building and have a couple of drinks.

She was not allowed to leave the bench to use the toilets which limited her options when it came to needing to pee.

As she became more desperate I told her to sit on the edge of the bench and let go into the grass.

She had her back to the pub, and to the others in the beer garden so she lifted her skirt up and pissed a huge stream with only me able to see her very wet pussy.

I have more true pee stories if anyone is interested."

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

That's disgusting

"That's disgusting "

Best keep the really naughty stuff to myself then.

"oh yes , even more sexy watching a female pissing standing p "

We were on our way to meet a couple who were also into watersports so she had had plenty to drink but was reaching bursting point so we had to stop so that she could release the pressure.

I pulled the car into a garage with a Tesco shop and parking spaces at the side of the shop.

She jumped out of the car and stood with her back against the wall facing the car. She pulled her skirt up so I could see her pussy and let go a huge stream of pee creating a small river in front of her.

Thankfully it was quiet so no one spotted her but it was that or flood my car!

By *icenick1966Man  over a year ago

clowne

"oh yes , even more sexy watching a female pissing standing p

We were on our way to meet a couple who were also into watersports so she had had plenty to drink but was reaching bursting point so we had to stop so that she could release the pressure.

I pulled the car into a garage with a Tesco shop and parking spaces at the side of the shop.

She jumped out of the car and stood with her back against the wall facing the car. She pulled her skirt up so I could see her pussy and let go a huge stream of pee creating a small river in front of her.

Thankfully it was quiet so no one spotted her but it was that or flood my car!"

Great stories. Youll have to let me know which pub and which tescos. Lol

By *ullboy6Man  over a year ago

Swineshead

keep going. me and Sharon love pee play

Did you get any club card points for that

By *arryJones1975Man  over a year ago

ely

"Used to know this woman , many years ago, she loved watersports in the park bushes, also toilets, loved hitcuing her dress up and having her pussy pissed on ,

She had a thing about going into male toilets and standing at the urinals and peeing into them

"

This is my favourite recurring dream. I have even found some urinals to use just need a willing woman with standing skills.

By *aughtyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

london

We love doing risky watersports too

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I've loved watersport for as long as I can remember,

It all started with watching my cousin having a pee squatting down outside white knickers and nylons,God I was about sixteen,

You can imagine how much of an impression that made on me.

This was a bit naughty.

We were in a public room in a club, she was on her back and I was fucking her mouth. There was another guy licking her out and another couple in the room plus people watching.

I was needing a pee, so what to do? Get dressed and leave her on her own? No, not a good idea.

So I put my finger over my mouth so she didn't say anything, and relaxed and started peeing.

I kept it nice and slow so she could drink the lot without it over flowing.

The guy licking her out never knew a thing, nor did anyone else.

Not a drop was spilt and the guy licking her thought it was his efforts making her cum not realising the additional drink at the other end was the tipping point.

And yes some spunk did follow and she swallowed all that as well

"This was a bit naughty.

We were in a public room in a club, she was on her back and I was fucking her mouth. There was another guy licking her out and another couple in the room plus people watching.

I was needing a pee, so what to do? Get dressed and leave her on her own? No, not a good idea.

So I put my finger over my mouth so she didn't say anything, and relaxed and started peeing.

I kept it nice and slow so she could drink the lot without it over flowing.

The guy licking her out never knew a thing, nor did anyone else.

Not a drop was spilt and the guy licking her thought it was his efforts making her cum not realising the additional drink at the other end was the tipping point.

And yes some spunk did follow and she swallowed all that as well "

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

I had a girlfriend who lived in a 2 up 2 down house with a modern toilet at the back downstairs

If she needed a pee in the night, shed wake me and have me drink from her.

I would transport her pee to the toilet later

"I had a girlfriend who lived in a 2 up 2 down house with a modern toilet at the back downstairs

If she needed a pee in the night, shed wake me and have me drink from her.

I would transport her pee to the toilet later

"

stirling

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Would love to try x

stirling

"oh yes , even more sexy watching a female pissing standing p

Thankfully it was quiet so no one spotted her but it was that or flood my car!"

By *aturisteve69Man  over a year ago

Frodsham

Wow so many horny stories here. Would love to try it myself

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Mate, this is the perfect woman, send her up to edinburgh

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 28/09/17 10:50:08]

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

My gf loves to do this standing in the woods. Anyone closer than 10 feet could get soaked.

horsham

wtf?

By *bextraMan  over a year ago

near A1 and 14

Love holding a she wee to an ex of mine....

It turned he on loads...

By *museBouche31Woman  over a year ago

Reigate

One of the most erotic things I did was during a random hook up. I picked up a guy in a pub that I was at for a party - turns out it was his local and he invited me back to his.

Beautiful house, clearly a man with taste and money. And also very kinky. We got naked, drank champagne and he made me cum with his tongue.

Whilst I was still sat astride his face, and his tongue buried inside me, he asked me to piss on him. I loved the fact he wanted to taste it. I loved it even more that he swallowed it. It was very empowering, and I didn't want to stop. His mouth open wide, tongue desperately licking at me, gulping down my hot piss.

He licked every inch of my pussy clean. The pillows were wet, his mattress, the sheets, but he really didn't care.

He took me through to the bathroom, but before we got to the shower he asked if I would let him reciprocate. I laid back on the floor and played with myself as he pissed all over my breasts, loving the sensation of it running down my body and between my legs. I pulled at my wet nipples, and rubbed my clit, all soaking wet and slippery. So very wrong. And so very erotic.

I haven't had the opportunity to piss on another guy since. . . . .but it's on my wish list.

"One of the most erotic things I did was during a random hook up. I picked up a guy in a pub that I was at for a party - turns out it was his local and he invited me back to his.

Beautiful house, clearly a man with taste and money. And also very kinky. We got naked, drank champagne and he made me cum with his tongue.

Whilst I was still sat astride his face, and his tongue buried inside me, he asked me to piss on him. I loved the fact he wanted to taste it. I loved it even more that he swallowed it. It was very empowering, and I didn't want to stop. His mouth open wide, tongue desperately licking at me, gulping down my hot piss.

He licked every inch of my pussy clean. The pillows were wet, his mattress, the sheets, but he really didn't care.

He took me through to the bathroom, but before we got to the shower he asked if I would let him reciprocate. I laid back on the floor and played with myself as he pissed all over my breasts, loving the sensation of it running down my body and between my legs. I pulled at my wet nipples, and rubbed my clit, all soaking wet and slippery. So very wrong. And so very erotic.

I haven't had the opportunity to piss on another guy since. . . . .but it's on my wish list. "

Very horny x

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"One of the most erotic things I did was during a random hook up. I picked up a guy in a pub that I was at for a party - turns out it was his local and he invited me back to his.

I haven't had the opportunity to piss on another guy since. . . . .but it's on my wish list. "

Just looking up train times.

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"We love watesports and have done a few risky things..just so horny..."

love watersports

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"My gf loves to do this standing in the woods. Anyone closer than 10 feet could get soaked. "

tell Karen not to forget her Bobble

I am impressed this thread has been resurrected, should I tell a few more stories, and these are all true

Yes

By *utual InterestsMan  over a year ago

Kent

[Removed by poster at 29/09/17 00:15:15]

Kent

Have fantasy of laying in a bath and having a lady straddle squat with her feet either side of the bath and watch her sweet pussy and arsehole pulse before letting her hot stream of piss all over me. The sight, smell, warmth of flow and sound of the flow rattling passed her flaps would push my staying power for sure

It's the best. So intimate and erotic. Your little escapade is incredibly horny...but then they all are

"Have fantasy of laying in a bath and having a lady straddle squat with her feet either side of the bath and watch her sweet pussy and arsehole pulse before letting her hot stream of piss all over me. The sight, smell, warmth of flow and sound of the flow rattling passed her flaps would push my staying power for sure "

The lady I was on here before with loved doing this while i was in the bath... she also made me stop the car if she needed to go and have me lie across the back seat so she could sit and pee ... loved it.

My ex used to let me pee inside when we were having sex, that plus she was a gusher meant lots of waterproof sheets investment haha

Love piss play

By *oxy502Man  over a year ago

doncaster

I love water sports nothing better than needing to wee and just dribble in to my pants

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

I to love water sports but not had anyone who would train me to take pee.i love bondage too maybe this could be combined??

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Sounds very sexy. I am not too far from you and would love to help out.

By *rozacMan  over a year ago

london

"That's disgusting "

Watersports thread!? Better come on and make a comment!!

london

Last time I was back north a regular fwb who knew I was into it pissed in my mouth. Before that I've pissed on her cunt while she was pissing and she squatted over me on a beach.

This time I was d*unkenly going down on her and felt a gushing in my mouth, I greedily swallowed thinking I'd made her squirt, this carried on for a good few minutes with me gulping down her sweet hot streams each time she pushed them out. I stopped halfway thinking o was doing an amazing job. Once she told me it was piss I was even more turned on.

She'd d*unk that much wine and cider earlier it actually tasted amazing, why I'd assumed she was just squirting. Carried on licking her out until she completely emptied her bladder.

Not a bad hangover cure and best way of dehydrating imo

london

"Last time I was back north a regular fwb who knew I was into it pissed in my mouth. Before that I've pissed on her cunt while she was pissing and she squatted over me on a beach.

This time I was d*unkenly going down on her and felt a gushing in my mouth, I greedily swallowed thinking I'd made her squirt, this carried on for a good few minutes with me gulping down her sweet hot streams each time she pushed them out. I stopped halfway thinking o was doing an amazing job. Once she told me it was piss I was even more turned on.

She'd d*unk that much wine and cider earlier it actually tasted amazing, why I'd assumed she was just squirting. Carried on licking her out until she completely emptied her bladder.

Not a bad hangover cure and best way of dehydrating imo"

*rehydrating

horsham

By *hloe kinkyslutTV/TS  over a year ago

colchester & London

I love wetting my knickers especially in public

We were on our way to Quest in Leeds and stopped at Bretton Park on the way as we both needed to pee. It was a warm day so I had shorts on and she had a skirt. Next to the car park there is an area with picnic tables so we went and sat in there.

As it was a nice day there were quite a few people in the car park and people walking through the main park but no one in the picnic area other than us.

We sat with our backs to the car park. I managed to pull my shorts leg up so I could get my cock out and piss into the grass. She then sat at the edge of the bench, legs apart and let go.

There were quite a few people about but no one noticed what we were up to

"I love wetting my knickers especially in public "

Very sexy x

By *harlieMan  over a year ago

ELGIN

loved pee fun from yng age here too

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Pee fun is a big fantasy of mine that still need to find the right lady to explore with. Watching a woman piss, either close up or through her knickers is just so hot

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

Shame to be blocked single men

Kent

"Have fantasy of laying in a bath and having a lady straddle squat with her feet either side of the bath and watch her sweet pussy and arsehole pulse before letting her hot stream of piss all over me. The sight, smell, warmth of flow and sound of the flow rattling passed her flaps would push my staying power for sure

The lady I was on here before with loved doing this while i was in the bath... she also made me stop the car if she needed to go and have me lie across the back seat so she could sit and pee ... loved it.

My ex used to let me pee inside when we were having sex, that plus she was a gusher meant lots of waterproof sheets investment haha

"

Lucky, lucky guy..... Sounds fantastic!

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

"Wow so many horny stories here. Would love to try it myself"

Mmmmmmm. X

horsham

By *iss ACWoman  over a year ago

london

Never been interested in this.... Until I read these stories!!

Seriously hot!! x

"Never been interested in this.... Until I read these stories!!

Seriously hot!! x"

always happy to have more on board mmmm

Seriously hot!! x"

Would you like some more? We did some naughty stuff

Seriously hot!! x

Would you like some more? We did some naughty stuff "

Keep i coming

By *ennis6969Man  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds

More stories please.love them

She quite liked to watch me pissing into my jeans in a public area so one day we were in the pub having a drink when I needed to pee. So she suggested I let a little dribble go so she could watch my jeans change colour.

We were in the corner and no one could see me, so sure enough I thought I would let a tiny bit go, just enough so she could see. What I didn't realise was how big a wet patch would appear from a small amount of piss. Nor did I realise how long it would take to dry before I could actually stand up and go to the toilets without the whole pub seeing my damp jeans. She enjoyed it though, and my discomfort as I was getting more and more desperate as my jeans dried very slowly.

By *elshmattMan  over a year ago

Porth

Love girl piss over me

Silly question...does it nkt make you ill lol.

Lots of people seem to love it. Notjudging fairplay. Just curious

Saturday night after the pub closed , the woman I was with said she was desperate for a piss . I dared her to piss her panties as we stood by the edge of the park . She asked if I would do it as well . I told her I would and just stood there and let it flow . My jeans were soaked afterwards . As were her knickers . We walked back to my place and we went to the shower and pissed over each other . Then to bed for some raw sex .

"Saturday night after the pub closed , the woman I was with said she was desperate for a piss . I dared her to piss her panties as we stood by the edge of the park . She asked if I would do it as well . I told her I would and just stood there and let it flow . My jeans were soaked afterwards . As were her knickers . We walked back to my place and we went to the shower and pissed over each other . Then to bed for some raw sex ."

Sounds like a great evening to me

I can't imagine you'll be short of volunteers somehow. Spontaneously kinky treats always taste the sweetest...

Once met with a couple in a pub next door to where they were staying. We had discussed beforehand how I'd love to try watersports, so one we had had a couple of drinks she went to the loo and came back with a bottle she'd pissed into and emptied it into my pint glass. They both watched drinking their drinks as I drank it all and then went back to their room for more fun which included them both pissing over me and into my mouth. Loved watersports ever since ??

"Saturday night after the pub closed , the woman I was with said she was desperate for a piss . I dared her to piss her panties as we stood by the edge of the park . She asked if I would do it as well . I told her I would and just stood there and let it flow . My jeans were soaked afterwards . As were her knickers . We walked back to my place and we went to the shower and pissed over each other . Then to bed for some raw sex .

Sounds like a great evening to me "

It was

By *imiejayMan  over a year ago

stafford

Mmmm sounds great !

» Add a new message to this topic