FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My First Experience

My First Experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is Sarah.

For some reason I wrote down my experiences from "swinging" for the first three years of activity, so this dates from 2011 but it's a true account. I found the stories last night. Here goes!

Our first experience of the naughtier side turned out to be a great weekend. Full of interest on all fronts!

We turned the car off the road onto the gravel drive, the wheels crunching on the stones. The dwelling was like a small forties bungalow. Initial impressions were not good and I wondered if we had done the right thing. We entered the lobby to be met by the receptionist, who turned out to be Rachel. Rachel took our particulars. My man couldn’t stop staring at her very noticeable cleavage and jade green bra, some of which was evident under her blouse. She must have been an H cup minimum. I could see her flesh clearly. We went through the door. I saw several men in the lounge wearing nothing more than towels. There were a few couples but the majority were single men. This wasn’t new - most naturist clubs have a multiplicity of single men.

Rachel took us to our room. It was simple and just a little tired but it was a bed for the night. Dumping our bags, she showed us the facilities. There were the little massage rooms, and then the room for the adult films. We looked quizzically at each other – that wasn’t normal for a naturist club. We didn’t query it. Rachel took us to the swimming pool. It had a good ambience with mellow lighting. The two hot tubs were reasonably full of people, as were the steam room and sauna. All in all, it didn’t look quite as bad as it seemed at first acquaintance. We returned to our room to undress.

We didn’t bother to wrap our towels around us – we are nudists and towels are for drying yourself rather than protecting your modesty. But, most of the other guests did seem to be rather well wrapped and I was attracting a lot of attention. We went into the steam room. It wasn’t very steamy at that stage so I could clearly see the others in there. There was a couple – mediocre looking, the girl slightly overweight with small tits. My man likes all sorts of tits, so I knew he’d be having a good look. There were two other single men, who immediately started to bombard me with questions about where I’d come from while actively staring at my tits. This was a bit forward. They asked me if I’d been to a private club before, to which I answered “yes”. I thought that he meant a naturist club.

We continued to yak until we made a move to leave – the steam had come on and it was getting warm. We moved to the Jacuzzi. There was a single gent in there – he must have been about forty. Again, we were asked whether we had been to this venue before. The man was more open than the others. The penny dropped with a loud clang. We were at a swingers club. He confirmed this when I asked and he made it very obvious that he was there to get his oats as his wife “was no longer interested”. To her, he was down at the golf club. Not knowing the precise etiquette of the swinging lifestyle, we just smiled and tried not to look bothered. We just carried on the conversation. He asked me if we were likely to perform that night as he’d certainly like to be around when we did. Again, not looking to be completely naive, we just smiled and refused to confirm one way or another.

I found it quite sexy. My man did too. I could feel him caressing my pussy under the bubbles. I didn’t want to do a show – it was my first time and there appeared to be no other couples around – I didn’t want to be the sole source of action, not on my first time anyway. But I did want to give the man a viewing.

I confessed to him that we weren’t going to perform – and that we were there by mistake – we had no intention of coming to a swingers club – and that that was a complete surprise to us. However, if he didn’t shout it out to everybody else, I was prepared to give him a private viewing in the Jacuzzi. He nodded vigorously. He gave the impression that he wasn’t always so lucky.

I moved across to a shallower part of the Jacuzzi so that my tits were out of the water. I pulled my arms back over my head to pull my long hair back, exposing my hairy armpits. I asked him if he liked hairy women. He grunted: “amazing” and I could see by the movement of his arm that he was wanking furiously under the water. I touched my nipples. They were stiff despite the warmth of the water.

I looked around to ensure that there weren’t too many others around – there weren’t – perhaps some other action had just started in the adult room or perhaps they had got tired of waiting for anything to happen and had begun to jerk themselves off while watching the film. I pulled myself onto the lip of the hot tub and, facing him, I opened my legs. I knew that he could clearly see my hairy gash, my dark pubic hair clinging wetly to my mound and down my thighs, and the thick hair on my legs. I just let him drink it in. He was close to cumming as his strokes were becoming more intense and vigorous. My man was also excited and I knew that he’d also be stroking himself. “Do you like looking at my hairy body?” I whispered. At that, my man began to move his hand up my leg to my bush and began to open my lips and rub my clit. It was so sexy and I threw my head back so that the man could see it all. I looked back at him, smiled and sensed that he was about to shoot his load. He groaned, his face contorting as he came.

I submerged myself back into the water, wondering where his spunk must have gone to, and thinking that the tub filter must have hell of a tough job. I said: “Was that nice?” to which he responded” “Lovely – are you coming here again?” We were non-committal and left it at that, with my man and I both leaving the tub sufficiently later to allow his rod to subside to avoid being potentially embarrassed.

The event had excited both of us. We returned to the bedroom and he fucked the life out of me. We both came quickly – I am not going into details here.

He was excited because he had seen me perform for the first time and also because he knew that other men fancied me. It was also confirmation to him, and to me, that my hairiness – in comparison to other women – was not an issue at all. In fact, as I found out later, it was to be a benefit. For me, I enjoyed being an exhibitionist and taking it to the next level. I also liked being in control and seeing the effect I had on men. We had a good night’s sleep – I always do when I’ve had a good fuck.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Luv this story & luv your pics you are very sexy xxx

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *aulnorthumberlandMan  over a year ago

Blyth

By *ig_will_11Man  over a year ago

town

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Well you certainly made up for an unexpected swinger club visit! Lovely that you could both embrace the situation, plus a cheeky play too!

» Add a new message to this topic