FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Car broke down

Car broke down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arah_Likes_Naughty_Fun OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

A1/A46-Notts/Lincs

I was driving across Europe in a small motor home. I was on my own as I so much needed to see the things I had dreamt about. It was a planned trip which was to last upto about 6 months.

I had always dabbled with wearing ladies clothing. At first it was just undies. But I had been experimenting with more items. Although I wasn't married. I was living with a woman who was a little older than me.

When this happened I would have been about 30 ish.

The lady I was living with was called Jean. She was in her mid 40's. I had sold my house and needed somewhere to rent without spending a fortune on rented houses etc.

Anyway a friend who I used to have a drink with and chat over old times put me in touch with Jean. He told me she had a few quirks and was looking for a lodger.

She was single and would like someone trustworthy. So I was to visit Jean on a Monday evening at about 8:00pm. I was a few minutes early and knocked on her door. It was an old house with a really creaky door. Anyway I loved the place and Jean and I got along really well together.

So that's how we got together. I had been dabbling with cross dressing from puberty which most guys if were honest would say the same. Anyway I must have left some panties or something lying around in my room. Jean had come into my room to change my bed linen and she had come across these panties. At first she accused me of sneaking women into her home. I told her it wasn't like that. She looked at me and said...so you are a tranny then....

I went Scarlett red and nodded my head. That was it Jean was really pleased. She told me she would help me dress and do my make up etc. We got along really well and I learnt so much from Jean. So when I set off on my trip I asked Jean to come along. She couldn't as she had a career that she couldn't leave for that long. Although the plan was she would join me at places for long weekend breaks by flying over to my location.

Anyway I was into my fourth month. Things were going well and I was sending messages back to Jean along with pictures of me being fully transformed. Jean would suggest me in different poses and I would send them back to her. iAd loads of the Polaroid pictures that I had managed to take.

And some from a camera with a very short timer which I had developed.

Anyway I had found a really nice place to stay for the evening. I had my baby doll on with all my lingerie.

I had nodded off to sleep. I was soundly asleep when something disturbed me.

Then I realised that there was someone in my camper van. Then a light was shone in my face blinding me.

Then I heard a female voice telling me to get up. As I stood up i realised there were about 5 other women in my camper van.

The one who seemed in charge kept asking why I was trespassing on their private property.

I apologised saying I didn't realise.

She asked my why I had on ladies nightwear. And I replied to saying it made me feel good.

The woman spoke little English so it was difficult to communicate.

But to cut a longer story short I was taken to a large house. I was allowed a dressing gown which again was female as it was hanging on the door. I was taken into a really large room and forced to sit on a chair. My hands were fastened and so too were my legs.

Then a really buxom woman walked in. She had on a long leather skirt and a white blouse.

She was extremely well busted as the button would not fasten allowing a fantastic view of her breasts which were turning me on despite being in trouble.

She spoke much better English. Again I was asked why I dare to trespass in such a place where there were many signs.

I apologised and said I was really sorry. I was told that I would be punished for trespassing. I asked the woman if she had called the authorities. She said no but she would do shortly.

Then another woman came into the room with a bag full of my pictures wearing female clothing. I was asked why I had taken all the pictures. I tried to explain about Jean and what we were about. They then phoned Jean to check out my story. I heard the woman in charge tell Jean that they would deal with my misdemeanours there rather than call the authorities. I could just about hear Jeans voice thanking them.

When the phone was put down the woman in charge then came over to me. She told me she was happy it was a mistake. She explained that she and Jean had agreed that the authorities should not be called. And that it was for her to decide my fate.

I was then taken to a small room until it was decided what was to happen to me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ick manMan  over a year ago

Longford

Good start

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking forward to more

By *layful TGTV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

So I was sat in the room wondering what was going to happen.

I was quite nervous about what they meant about they would deal with things there. It was a really large establishment and seemed to have corridors running off the main area where I had been held. I could hear people going back and forth.

Then someone came into the room with a blanket and a bed roll.

I was told to make myself comfortable as I would be here for a while.

So I rolled out my mat and snuggled up in my blanket.

I was trying to sleep but I was concerned as to my predicament.

Eventually I nodded off. But it was very much short lived as again the door opened and the woman who had phoned Jean was there along with 4 other women who were at the door. The lady spoke and told me that I had two options. They could contact the authorities and hand everything over including all the pictures leaving them to conduct questioning etc and then decide on any appropriate charges.

Where as they have spoken again to Jean who I rent a room from and that she suggested that it was the authorities or themselves who could deal with it.

They told me I had 15 minutes to decide. If after that I hadn't made a decision they would make the phone call and hand me over.

I started to realise that I was in a pretty bad predicament. So I decided to let these women deal with things.

That was it would not become public knowledge about me dressing and no criminal charges. So to me it was a no brainer that I would accept the women's offer.

How wrong could I have been with that decision.

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

» Add a new message to this topic