FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Starnger forcing or me wanting?

Starnger forcing or me wanting?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inman73 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

While I was on holiday, as most days sat by the pool of our apartment sunbathing topless of cause, I kept noticing this guy walking by me having a good old look at my full round boobs, he was mid 30 tan and somewhat handsome.

For the next couple of days, we glanced over at each other, I think I play along a little more than I should have done but no harm was being done, He was with his mate and I was with mine.

On the last full day, he was at the bar pool stood with some mates, while I order a drink I mention to the barman it was our last night at the place and the guy just look deep at me, about an hour later I said to my friend that I was going back to the apartment, she want to stay longer by pool, so I wrapped my towel around to cover up and headed up.

As I open the door the guy was stood behind me, he gently pushed me in the room closing the door behind him, he pulled my towel off leaving on bikini bottoms on, without a word he put his hand on my head pushed me down and pull out his cock putting it in my mouth gently at first then proper face fuck, after a bit he picked me up put me on the table pulled off my bottoms and fingered my already soaked pussy seeing how many he could get in before putting my legs on his shoulder and thrusting his cock in, he then pulled me off and bent me over pinning me down, with each stroke he rammed it in to the point my moaning and noses was at full volume by now, then he pulled me up lead me to the bedroom by my arm, push me on bed where he fucked me hard and rough for ages in all manner of position using me like his play thing.

At the point of him Cumming, he pulled out and let go all over my body and face. We both looked briefly at each other before he left without a word, I was shocked excited and puzzled all at once, but I sure couldn’t count the times I climax. Best sex ever……!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

fun!

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

If this is a true story then the guy took a massive risk but saying that great story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wonderful story

Thanks for sharing

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Nice

» Add a new message to this topic