FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time anal

First time anal

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We chatted for a while on one those TV dating channels, he was 32 I was 43. He said he never went for older guys but I interested him. After week or so we arranged a meet, he lived in Yeovil so money 20 min drive.

The pub was quiet, a family pub so we could sit and chat. He was gorgeous, he did ball room dancing so trim figure, lovely smile. We hardly touched our d*unks we were both so turned on by eachother. He lived 5 mins from the pub so we left, he rubbed my thigh the short ride to his flat.

We barely closed the door and we're all over eachother kissing deeply, our hands exploring. We stumbled into the bed room and began undressing each other kissing all the time. He had a fantastic body, ripped as they say, his cock was huge by far biggest I'd ever seen. Falling on the bed I kissed him all over ending up with his cock in my mouth. I gagged, my jaw ached taking him all in.

He had some lube and condoms but in our excitement we only used the lube, he smeared my cock in it and we spooned as he guided me into him. It was a fantastic feeling, first time I'd fucked a guy. So tight, so erotic moving against him. I didn't last long and soon came hard inside him, we then snuggled me still in him kissing.

Saw him regularly for few months, the sex becoming more intense each time, we did it in every position, me fucking him then sucking him dry. Think if we'd carried on seeing each other I wouldn't be just bi now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic