FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pleasing her hubby

Pleasing her hubby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had a meet recently which took me back to the meeting I'm about to relay in this post....

This is a true story that happened quite some time ago, it's regarding one of my first ever mmf threesomes, if you can really call it that lol

I think I was 22 at the time, anyway I contacted a couple of another swinger site with a general polite introduction etc, and asked for some more specifics of what they were looking for. To start with I seem to remember they came back saying I was too young for them but that's anyway (a response that used to be oh so common back then). I would say there were about late 40's as most.

However they contacted me a couple of days later, and said that due to the problems they had in finding a single female to meet with, they wondered if I was prepared to meet that evening, but only for some light oral play with the hubby whilst she watched.

At the time I think the odd hand job had been the totality of my experience with guys, but never a shy one I agreed as long as we all took things at our own pace and didn't put any pressure on anyone.

I remember them texting me whilst I was on the way to their house, telling me how horny they already were just thinking about the idea. As soon as I got there I paid the taxi driver and waited for him to elevate before knocking on the door. The husband answered and let me in, we shock hands and he led me into the living room where his wife was sitting on the sofa wearing just a knee length dress and what looked like nothing else.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Love to discover more

Unusually it was the wife that was far more talkative than the hubby. They offered me a drink and we made some small talk for about ten minutes. I found out this was their first ever meet, which was fine with me as I had put many people at ease before whilst being their first meet of this kind.

Anyway, after talking.....the hubby out of the blue said something like "shall we get too it then". I didn't really know what he wanted me to do, so I started off sitting next to him and simply feeling his groin through his jeans. I noticed he was already semi erect, so I unzipped them and popped out his very impressive uncut cock.

The wife was really enjoying this, she sat on the other sofa watching us very intensely. As I was playing with him he started to let out small moans under his breath, so I knew the night wasn't going to be a total failure. As I wanked him harder I was starting to get erect myself, so I said to him something like "mind if i undress a little" (I'm paraphrasing as it was a while ago now), so we both got pretty much naked.

I remember rather than sitting back down, I kneeled and started to run my tongue up and down his shaft. This seemed to please him tremendously, and her too as I do remember her saying "my god Hun, this is so hot watching him tease you like that" and I remember vividly those words must have done something for him as he seemed to get harder the moment she said it. It was now time to take his cock in my mouth.

This was my first experience sucking cock and I remember how amazing it felt. I received many blow jobs myself, but I never imagined how pleasurable it could be actually giving one. Having a guy at your mercy and taking his length in your mouth is an amazing thing! So I started quite slowly, moaning quite loudly myself along with his loud moans. It was at this point I noticed out of the corner of my eye his wife was now sitting on the sofa with her skirt hitched right up around her waste, and she was rubbing her very hairy clit quite vigorously as she watched me take her husband in my mouth.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Amazeing more please this is the type of meet I dream of

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds wonderful x

As I slowly worked away on him, I remember he placed his hand on the back of my head. This turned me on somewhat, as all be it very gently he was pushing my face into his groin. He must have noticed me moan again, as he pushed a bit firmer. At was at this point his wife chimed in with some louder moans. It was clear that he was getting more and more turned on, so I took his other hand and placed it on the back of my head as a signal that he could go a little rougher on me.

Here's he great part, the rougher he got, the more we were all getting turned on. I remember looking up at him at one point when I stopped to catch my breath and said to him "grab hold of my hair" too which he needed no second invite.

Moments later his wife was standing next to him and kissing him passionately as both of them were holding the back of my head as they forcibly kept slamming my face into his groin, he cock now ticking the back of my throat. Faster and faster he went, and she was now proclaiming she was going to cum. I remember her having a fairly intense orgasm as she looked down on my head being slammed into his cocked, and by now I was gagging a fair bit and had already got to the stage where I was pulling up, spitting on his cock before being slammed back into him. It was a true face fucking.....

I'll never forget the sounds he made right before his climax, nor will I forget his legs shivering as I was holding them. He got very intense and loud, very loud, and as he pulled out his exploded his load all over my face and the top of my chest, grunting and moaning as he did. Even his wife looked amazed about the size of his load!

They both then sat down together and started to embrace whilst I attempted to clean myself up. We then spent a good few hours chatting before leaving, and remained friends for a few years until they moved to another part of the country. But I'll never forget my first ever face fuck, and it's so sad that whilst I've met quite a few more couples down the years, to this day nobody has ever wanted to indulge in this particular fetish.

But I continue to live in hope lol

By *idlandsdaveMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Brilliant

» Add a new message to this topic