FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Birthday blowbang!

Birthday blowbang!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtybooy OP   Man  over a year ago

maidstone

A few weeks back i asked my wife what she would like to do to celebrate her birthday, she answered straight away that she really wanted to visit a club in Brixton south London. Obviously it made things easy for me that she already had something in mind!! So Seeing as we are not local to that area I went online and booked a hotel nearby and started to look forward to a night out!! So Saturday was her birthday and we travelled up to London and checked into the room. The plan was go to a few bar's then on to the club. I was ready first and for some reason my wife was taking forever so she told me to go down to the hotel bar and wait for her to come and join me when she was ready. 40 minutes later she walked into the bar and I was totally shocked by how she was dressed!! The shortest skirt I'd ever seen her wear and her boobs were struggling to stay in the skimpy low cut top she had on!! She told me to get her a double brandy from the bar and looked me right in the eyes and said... I'm here to have fun tonight and I expect you to help me in every way I ask!! She obviously had something planned to enjoy her birthday and it wasn't long before I found out exactly what she ment by having fun!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tud63Man  over a year ago

Skelmersdale

maidstone

She was dressed like a total whore and was getting lots of attention from both men and women!! She had 2 more strong drinks at the next bar and was very keen to get to the club and start to have the fun she has been craving.

By *tud63Man  over a year ago

Skelmersdale

sounding very good

maidstone

We went to the club and it was packed out!! At least 80% of the people there were black and my wife was clearly excited and turned on by the muscle bound men that instantly surrounded her, she held nothing back as she made it known to myself and the crowd that she was there to enjoy the company of as many black guys as she could

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic