FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy meet

Fantasy meet

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all this is my first post so please be gentle

We have arranged for you both to come over on the weekend its 7 30 on a Saturday night you pull up outside our flat and park in front of our drive and walk to the door Sara is dressed in a short skirt and a deliciously low cut top showing off as much cleavage as she dares. Craig knocks on the door and I come and answer it Lucy stays in the front room by chance Craig comes in first and I direct him to the front room where Lucy is waiting for him. I move aside to let him pass in the narrow hallway then move quickly behind Sara as she closed the door she had noticed the sexual hunger in Steve’s eyes the moment the door had opened but hadn’t expected this Steve spin’s Sara around and kisses her his tongue gently caressing her lips before parting them so he can taste her tongue dancing in her mouth with his. His hand sliding all the time from her waist to gently cup her breast his thumb seeking out her nipple they break the kiss then look into each other’s eyes and then Steve pulls Sara close the kiss this time more urgent from both of them and Sara can feel Steve getting hard and she starts to caress the outline of his cock through his trousers. They decide to go through and join Lucy and Craig and are confronted with the scene of them kissing as they were but Lucy has released Craig’s cock and is wanking him Steve guides Sara to the sofa and they pick up from where we left off in the hallway kissing urgently and Sara playing with Steve’s cock he starts to slide his hand up her skirt and caress her thigh reaching ever higher but not quick enough for you. You grab Steve’s hand and push it to the very top so that he can feel how wet your panties have got, you break the kiss and ask him to play with your pussy to make it even wetter than it is. Steve slips your top off of you and pulls your tits from the confines of your bra and suck and nibble on your tits while fingering your pussy you look over and watch Lucy sucking Craig’s cock and see her playing with her nipples Steve stands up in front of Sara and drops his trousers and says “suck me” which you do trying to be the first woman to make him cum from oral, Sara then stops and pushes Steve down on the sofa and gets up herself strips the rest of her clothes off then gets on her knees to suck Steve some more he places his hands on her neck holding her in place from time to time making her take a little more of his cock deep inside her mouth maybe a little deeper than Sara wants. Steve pulls her from his cock and tells Sara “lay back I want to lick your pussy all you are concerned with now is me licking you” , he licks her from her arsehole to her clit making her squirm as Sara’s pussy starts to get wetter and wetter her nipples are so hard and sensitive she cum’s a little when Steve fingers graze across them Steve looks up and see’s Lucy is on her back on the sofa and Craig is kneeling over her getting a blow job he whisper’s in Sara’s ear “go lick Lucy” you move over on your knees and start licking her then you feel a cock at the entrance to your cunt and realise it’s Steve he starts fucking her very soon Lucy is cumming all over Sara’s face then she hears it the familiar sound of Craig and looks up to see him cumming all over Lucy’s tits Sara then start moaning into Lucy’s pussy as she cum’s on Steve’s cock.

As she is coming she pushes back onto Steve’s cock wanting it deep in her pussy, Lucy starts to rub Craig's come into her tits, Craig then offers her his cock for her to clean off the last drops of cum which she takes into her mouth. As Steve carries on fucking Sara she pushes her face deep into Lucy’s pussy and sucks on her clit, Lucy starts to come and covers Sara’s face in her wetness, Sara can feel Steve’s cock building up and up Steve looks up and looks at Lucy who still has Craig's cock in her mouth, she looks up at you she can see by your face your ready to cum, she briefly takes Craig’s cock from her mouth and says “ come in her” you don’t need telling twice and with one last push you explode in Sara’s pussy, Lucy see's this and comes again. Sara then lays back and call to lianna to come and lick her lick all of Steve’s cum from her. Lucy pushes her face into Sara’s pussy and start to lick and suck which sends her crazy and Sara starts to cum, Steve then kneels next to Sara and she starts to suck his cock. Craig starts rimming Lucy before he slides his cock into her wet pussy, Sara and Steve move over to the sofa were she tells him to kneel over the side Sara then starts rimming him pushing her tongue deep inside him. Steve’s cock is hard again Sara starts to wank him as they kiss this lasts for some time then they look across the room Craig and Lucy are kissing to. Craig’s fingers are teasing her clit as his tongue is probing the depths of her mouth Lucy starts moaning into his mouth as he starts to get her pussy flowing again Steve breaks his kiss with Sara and lowers his mouth to her nipples and starts sucking them making them grow and then gently nibbling them so that Sara starts moaning her excitement. Steve then starts sucking on the side of her tit till she moans for him to stop and kiss her again which he does then he breaks it look into Sara’s eyes and says “get on your knees slut and suck me till I say I’ve had enough” and Sara does just that she gets on her knees in front of him and start sucking him desperately trying to get him to cum in her mouth she wants to be the first to make him cum from oral at the same time Sara is fingering her cunt Steve looks across to see Craig eating Lucy’s cunt again and hearing her getting louder and louder as she cums more and more all the time Sara is sucking Steve and his cock is feeling harder and harder in her mouth the next time Steve looks Lucy is on her hands and knees and Craig is fucking her doggie style Steve is getting very close then Lucy looks at him straight in the eyes and says “take the slut hold her head still and fuck her mouth like it’s my pussy shoot your cum in her mouth but she better not swallow it till the slut has shared some with me” at this I hold Sara tight and start fucking her mouth within 30 secs he is shooting his cum into Sara’s mouth Lucy tells her “come here with that or he will spank you till your arse is raw” Sara quickly hurries over to her and shares Steve’s cum with her in a very sloppy French kiss just as Craig empties his cum laden balls inside Lucy giving Sara one more job Craig pulls out of Lucy his cum glistening at the entrance he brings his cock for Lucy to clean up she just looks at Sara and says “well what are you waiting for and remember I want some of that load too”.

Lucy starts to clean Craig’s cock, Sara then moves to Lucy’s pussy and start to lick and suck Craig’s come out when she has a nice mouth full she pushes Craig out off the way and starts to kiss Lucy and they share the cum Sara can feel Lucy’s tongue down her throat as she wants more come with that Sara moves down and sucks on Lucy’s nipples gently pulling at them with her teeth Lucy moaning gently as she is sucking Craig’s cock Sara starts working her way down to her pussy and start sucking on her clit it is then Sara starts to feel it, Steve’s cock pushing eager to gain entry to Sara’s arse he pushes through and start fucking Sara just as she begins licking Lianna in hunger and fingering her arse at the same time as Steve is fucking her arse he slides a hand down to feel out her clit and starts rubbing it Sara can take no more and lifts up and beg Steve to cum in her then carries on licking Lucy floods Sara’s face with her cum just as Steve empties his balls in her arse Steve then pulls out just as Craig tells Sara and Lucy to line up and sprays their faces with one last load of cum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic