FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hot tub

Hot tub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was a summers evening and me and my then gf and her friend Janine were in the back garden in the hot tub. Drinks were flowing and the chat generally getting sex relatrd , my gf suggested we play spin the bottle and have truth or dares, we tried spiing the plastic bottle but it never worked due to the jets so we took it in turns , my gf went first and she asked Janine how many cocks she had 6 she replied laughing her turn, she asked my gf , when was the last time you madterbated ? This morning she said. Her turn again she asked Janine truth or dare , truth again how big are your boobs , 32 b they weren't big but they looked in proportion to her body. This continued for a while then asking each other thibg s missing me out then out Tue blue Janine asked me truth or dare , of course I said dare wanted to get this party in full flow , take your shorts off ? I looked at my gf she shouted go on what you waitig for , I was waiting as the talk had got me hard so I sat down in the water took them off three them at Janine both girls giggling. Wanna here more ????????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

yes plz

So my turn to truth or dare Janine , ? Oh fuck it she said dare , OK take your bikini top off I replied , straight off and there they were small pert boobs with bullet nipples already hard, smaller than my gt but closer together and bigger nipples , you like them asks my of yeah there nice I said , so she then rips her bikini top off so I'm sat there in my element hoping I get more , next Janine dares me to get hard and show her , no oltopn for truths now, I'm already rock hard so easy I slap it in her face she sticks her tongue out and rubs against my head of my cock omg I felt nice . next I dare my gt to lick jannines nipples which she did to my surprise she was tipsy now we all were she took janines nipple in her mouth and began teasing it right my tirb says my gf Janine take off this bottoms she threw them at me so I licked them the girls went nuts you dirty bastatd my gt said , I thought I'd went to far but she followed up with were gonna have fun tonight ........

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

You can't stop there I would luv to be in the hot tub . Mmmmm

So there we were I'm rock hard Janine is naked great little body I ask her to stand up so I can see her pussy as she did my gt spanked her are, both girls giggling now , she had a very small trimmed pussy look very neat , she quickly sat back down and said I wanna see u suck him to my gf . my gf came over to me got her tongue swirled it round the tip a few times then without warning she took all my 7 inches down her throat gagging . never before had she done tgis . she came back up and said to Janine I bet u can't take it all? With that Janine came over slowly took 2 inch's in her both as she wanked shaft at same time pulled up spat on my cock then took the lot no gag nothing she done this a few times came up and smiled. My gt was smiling she had taken her bikini bottoms off now as well. Gt pussy is shaven but not as neat but still very tight, I take control now and ask the girls to kiss for me ? Janine mounted my gt pussys so close together I went behind them as the kissed deeply, ran my hand down Janine's are crack to her pussy and pushed a finger in her pussy seemed to grip my finger she bucked back and I proceeded to finger her , next thing my gf hand is next to mine and says get out of there, I thought I'd blown it but no she moved my hand and stuck 2 of her fingers in her pussy , fuck me it was amazing watching my sexy of and her best mate kiss and play , they both pulled out from the kiss and Janine moved back onto her space me back in the middle, my CV turn to pick sum thing... .

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Great but check spelling, made it a bit hard to read

Would love to join u all

dungannon

My gt asked me to lick her pussy I happily agreed ad I was licking her clit Janine put her fingers in my Mrs she got 3 fingers in we both worked our magic for a couple of mine before pulling away if gagging for more . Janine then asked my gt if I cud fuck her

, yes of course he can, fucking great I said give me 2 mins I'll grab a condom , no you won't I want you to fuck her bare in wanna eat your cum out of her .....

So I bend her over the side of the hot tub my gt spits on my cock and grabs hold of it guiding my cock into her best mate as I push it in I feel she's a lot tighter than my gf I start slow and my gt is now holding the base of my cock basically wanking me off in her mate fuck I was close to cumming,instartrd really pounding her about 2 mins later I was ready to blow. Cum in her babe she says , that was it I blew my load in her and collapsed back in the pool not long after my Mrs has her turned round eating my cun outta her Janine going wild ...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I watched them play for a while everyone had cum so we decided to move inside as we were getting out Janine said to my gf I hope he can get hard when I'm not done , we get inside straight to the bed I'm told to lie down Janine straight sucking my cock getting me hard again and gt sat on my face, I'm hard again now so I bend Janine over fuck her doggy my gt starts playing with my ass

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Got me very hard, more

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

"So there we were I'm rock hard Janine is naked great little body I ask her to stand up so I can see her pussy as she did my gt spanked her are, both girls giggling now , she had a very small trimmed pussy look very neat , she quickly sat back down and said I wanna see u suck him to my gf . my gf came over to me got her tongue swirled it round the tip a few times then without warning she took all my 7 inches down her throat gagging . never before had she done tgis . she came back up and said to Janine I bet u can't take it all? With that Janine came over slowly took 2 inch's in her both as she wanked shaft at same time pulled up spat on my cock then took the lot no gag nothing she done this a few times came up and smiled. My gt was smiling she had taken her bikini bottoms off now as well. Gt pussy is shaven but not as neat but still very tight, I take control now and ask the girls to kiss for me ? Janine mounted my gt pussys so close together I went behind them as the kissed deeply, ran my hand down Janine's are crack to her pussy and pushed a finger in her pussy seemed to grip my finger she bucked back and I proceeded to finger her , next thing my gf hand is next to mine and says get out of there, I thought I'd blown it but no she moved my hand and stuck 2 of her fingers in her pussy , fuck me it was amazing watching my sexy of and her best mate kiss and play , they both pulled out from the kiss and Janine moved back onto her space me back in the middle, my CV turn to pick sum thing... ."

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

"So there we were I'm rock hard Janine is naked great little body I ask her to stand up so I can see her pussy as she did my gt spanked her are, both girls giggling now , she had a very small trimmed pussy look very neat , she quickly sat back down and said I wanna see u suck him to my gf . my gf came over to me got her tongue swirled it round the tip a few times then without warning she took all my 7 inches down her throat gagging . never before had she done tgis . she came back up and said to Janine I bet u can't take it all? With that Janine came over slowly took 2 inch's in her both as she wanked shaft at same time pulled up spat on my cock then took the lot no gag nothing she done this a few times came up and smiled. My gt was smiling she had taken her bikini bottoms off now as well. Gt pussy is shaven but not as neat but still very tight, I take control now and ask the girls to kiss for me ? Janine mounted my gt pussys so close together I went behind them as the kissed deeply, ran my hand down Janine's are crack to her pussy and pushed a finger in her pussy seemed to grip my finger she bucked back and I proceeded to finger her , next thing my gf hand is next to mine and says get out of there, I thought I'd blown it but no she moved my hand and stuck 2 of her fingers in her pussy , fuck me it was amazing watching my sexy of and her best mate kiss and play , they both pulled out from the kiss and Janine moved back onto her space me back in the middle, my CV turn to pick sum thing... ."

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

dungannon

more plz

So I'm fucking janine doggy when my gf is playing with my are never has she done this before , she rubbing her fingers down my are crack then circling my hole putting pressure on every time I was thrusting before I knew it my are cheeks spread and I'm been rimmed wow felt amazing, she carry's on for what feels like she's until it's her turn to be fucked doggy inbend her over and she takes my cock straight in her pussy and Janine is now licking my balls , I slowly pull out and let Janine taste my juices then she says to my gf , u got any toys, yeah over there too draw she takes out the dildo and fucks her self silkynnext i feel the tio of the dildo on my ass every time I thrust it pressures my hole ....

Great story would have loved to be there only thing to make it better would be to proof read as it's hard to follow at time keep it coming tho

So the dildo is against my arse never had anything in my arse before was shocked at my gf for trying , Janine was bucking back and taking my cock well she cum and slouched onto the bed and my Mrs pulled the dildo away before it entered me and told me to lie down I did and she rode me hard then pulled up and said wanna fuck my arse tonight oh yeah I said well if I let you ,me and Janine are gonna fuck you with the dildo deal? Well I will if I can fuck both your arses I said , deal they both shouted. My gf lowered her tight arse onto my cock moaning as the head pressed against her she spat on her hand rubbed it on my cock then slowly lowered herself onto me wow it was tight next Janine grabbed the dildo and was fucking her pussy and I could feel the dildo pushing against my cock as I was in her arse I couldn't hold back and cum deep in her ass we held each other as Janine worked her pussy then took my semi cock out and sucked it clean and that wasn't the end ..

I'd love to have fun in a hot tub

I'd love to hear the end of the story

By *oungYorkscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield