FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Off the hook and in the books

Off the hook and in the books

By *14 COUPLE 42269 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Anaheim

It was my wife's first Obama phone and we are Raider fans till the end so she would be on that phone 24/7 texting other fan all over the world and told almost everything about it and how she was making all kinds of new friends I thought girl friends and we had talked about a fantacy of hers and her curiosity of being with another female but she told me that she had guy friends too well that was cool cause girls can have guy friends too not boy friends but male friends. Well one afternoon while I was at work one of her friends came by to visit anyway when I came home from work it life as usual after 30 yrs being married no big deal right till a few of my neighbors came to ne and asked me about the man that had visited that day while I was at work I told the neighbors just a friend of hers from the Raider fan club which she was just made a club monitoring associate and i I guess the look of calm on my face assurd them all that everything was ok but they had to let me know to make sire that it really was owrongo I love and trust my wife to no end and the only thing I could see that might be out of place was that i found this out thrust the neighbors so I said nothing when I got back to my housebut at dinner I asked her how her day was like I always do after 30yrs and that's when she told me that one of the friends she met on line had stopped by and that they just sat and talked for a couple of hours cool no harm no fowl till the next day after I came home from work and she was not home so I waited and a couple of hours later she's running in the door and when she seen me there a look of horror came across her face and I said slow down honey what's up why you in such a hurry and she thought I was working late and was in a hurry to get home because our son had lost his key and she didn't want him to be locked out.so I asked her were she had gone and why so late she said that her friend had run out of gas not very far from werelive so she walked over so her friend could borrow some gas money and her friend offered to give her a ride home but decided while on the way to get that money right back to her and they drove to her friends house to get it but on the way back traffic was so bad that when they got back she ran in cause she thought our son would be locked out in the dark and that made sence some what now over the course of 3 weeks she was on that phone 24/7 with her friend now going on overnight visits coming home just before the kids had to leave to school and when I questioned her and confronted her with the fact that I was approached by the neighbors about her friend who was male something she always failed to mention then she proceeded to yell out that they were just two friends hanging out and there was nothing wrong with that cause they were not doing anything wrong so I said to her I never once thought she was doing anything wrong and up to that point the only issue I had was her walking out the door without a word and being gone for two sometimes three day at a time before finally coming home again and you know I too had a fantacy sofa man but not be with cause that's not a curiosity that's not and never will be in my play book as far as im concerned to each his own but I have always fantisized about watching another man fucking my wife and we had talked about it before and I mentioned that to her she insisted they weren't doing anything and I told her that I wasn't saying they were and that all I wanted to do was watch them fucking if they were thinking about it if you both hadn't already as she insisted over and over and over again at which point I knew they had so one day she said her friend was coming to pick her up so they could hang out I said no problem as long as she was home at a decent hour and would it be alright to meet him so I did and he was cool an i told him it was ok to hang out together cause that's what friends do but please bring her home early and he promised he wouldn't keep her out too late so I said in a joking way that even though my wife keeps insisting that the two of you aren't doing anything wrong I know you two are fucking and its ok I told himas he began to panic also saying that he never would do that I tried to calm him down telling him my fantacy and that if they hadn't ducked yet it wouldn't bother me if he did so off they went not coming home for two days now that passed me off so I put a stop to that by always having one of my four kids home at all times boy was she mad but I said to her that I knew the two of you were fucking and that it was ok and that I just wanted to see my fantacy come true and watch the two of you fucking that's all and that they be truthful cause that's the only way I could see to make this happen then she finally confesses that yes they had ducked but just onceand I was cool with it so now she thinks I don't trust herald him and I said I trust you honey so I had her call him up to come over so we could talk. When he got there I asked him if he had ducked her while he had her out for those two days no no no he said he would never do that no I said she already told me that the two of you didbut he insisted not and that I could trust and believe that he would never do that so took them both into our upstairs room cause the kids were asleep and we talked for a while then I said I needed to leave to take care of some things I needed to do at work which world take a couple of hours and that the two of them could fuck while I was gone cause I trusted them and maybe my fantacy might come true as he insisted up and down that he has the upmost respect and wasn't and wouldn't do that but he would. Stay to keep her company till I returned so I left leaving the two alone on the bed in our room along with a phone that was hidden and the camera on boy that camera got knocked over and I could hear them talking then they ucked but by the time I got back they were both sitting there like nothing happened so how I said how was she I hope you fucked her well and he started back peddling insisting that they didn't when i said come on dude I told you that it would be ok if he did cause being able to trust you is all that mattered that's all and now I know I can't but hey at least by the way it sounded you enjoyed the way my wife was sucking your cock cause then I could hear you talking to her about how good feels and how hard she makes your cock when she's sucking it and how she needs to turn over with her ass in the air so he could fuck her with that hard cock before I came back home and how I heard him tell her not to say or tell me anything when I came back except that we were talking you should have seen the look on his face especially when I told him that this wou9 be the last time he was going to fuck my wife unless I can watch you fuck her if I let you next time so go home an think about it you just let me know if you really want to fuck my wife again and you can while I watch you and 2 weeks later my fantacy was reality even with all his bitching she enjoyed sucking his cock and having him fuck her doggie now hes her fuck buddy as I watch and join in and he still bitches about everything and every once in a while he pisdes me off because he does the same thing every time first he wants his cock sucked then he will only fuck her doggy style then he gets up and has to leave he won't try anything new you can't tell him anything but she enjoys it and that's all that matters which in turn I enjoy participating watching and filming.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic