FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First meet. . . Pushing boundaries

First meet. . . Pushing boundaries

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Part 1

There was a knock at the door. . I took a deep breath and tried to convince myself that this was exactly what I wanted and needed to do. I had a stranger at my door, a man I'd never met but the excitement was bubbling over in my stomach to the point that I felt sick. . Sick with nerves or excitement? It was hard to tell but for the first time in my life I was about to open my front door to a stranger who I knew I would be having sex with!!!! Just the thought racing through my mind made me suddenly aware of the wetness between my legs. . .

Before I could stop myself. I was unlocking the door ready to clap eyes on the man I had chosen to meet. I had seen photos and spoke on the phone but nothing prepared me for that moment where I found myself looking into this tall dark and handsome man's eyes. I had a sudden electric pulsing feeling shoot down my stomach to between my legs. Almost as if my clit was giving approval to this man standing infront of me. It felt like hours that I stood staring, nervously at him but I soon invited him in and was greeted with a warm hug and kiss to my cheek.

He looked me up and down, wearing a corset, stockings and suspenders it was like he was drinking me in. He said nothing. .. there were no words needed but the eye contact was electric.

Before I had time to assess my inner feelings on the situation, he firmly and confidently shut the door behind him and I was being pinned against the wall, forcefully at the hands of this strong gorgeous man. I didn't even try to resist, his lips were soon on mine and oh boy what a kiss he was sharing with me. . . His tongue teasing mine, his hands all over my body, I was immediately wanting more.

My mind quickly wandered to wondering exactly what he was hiding behind that bulge I was feeling against me. Imagining how he'd feel inside me, how big he is, what sex will be like with him. "Awesome, if this kiss is anything to go by" I think to myself.

My mind is quickly brought back to the here and now as I feel his hand slide between my legs. He uses his left leg to make me open mine wider, allowing him to reach further than just rubbing over my clit. "You're so wet" he mumbles breathlessly. 'Even his voice is sexy' I think to myself, before suddenly becoming aware of his finger teasing the entrance to my pussy. . I wanted him to make me cum right this second. I needed to orgasm but I knew he was going to make me wait, teasing me just as he'd told me he would over the previous days texts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Christ, that's sexy!!

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

"Christ, that's sexy!! "

Agreed... And I'm only.in Liverpool

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loving this

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Part 2

All I can think of is how much I want to be taken upstairs by him, ravished until I can't physically take anymore and end up laying in his arms, both of us breathless and spent but he clearly had other ideas ' I will have to play by his rules or he will deny me for even longer' I tell myself while biting my lip at the thought of him finally satisfying me. I quickly try to take my mind off the idea and concentrate on what he's telling me while sitting on the sofa beside him, his hand on my leg almost as though he's teasing me on purpose. I can barely focus on what he's saying as my mind keeps being distracted by his hand and me willing it to move up my leg. . . Higher, until he feels how wet the anticipation of us finally fucking has made me.

"Would you like that? I think you would, all you have to do is say yes" I hear him say as he tails off at the end of whatever he'd been telling me.

'Dammit, that will teach me for not listening' I think as I recall what he'd told me previously by text "you must follow my rules and never ignore me"

'Would it be classed as ignoring him, if I ask him to repeat himself' I ask myself quizzically.

"So?" He says in a inpatient manner!! I find myself saying yes despite arguing inside my head at what the hell I was doing agreeing to something even though I had no idea of exactly what.

He smiles "Great, follow me" he says, taking my hand.

Waits for more

Can't wait for more

» Add a new message to this topic