FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Yoni Massage :)

Yoni Massage :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A beautiful stunning lady is lying on my bed, The curtains are closed, although a little sunlight sneaks in through the cracks. I have  candles burning around the edges of the room. Beside the bed is pot of fragrant oil upon a little burner. Its exotic, spicy aroma fills the room, making her feel relax further.

She is wrapped in a red silk sarong, underneath which she is naked. I  kneel beside her on the bed. I am also wearing a red sarong on, tied around my waist. She looks up at me, I can see she is feeling a little nervous, wondering quite what a yoni massage will entail. Is she worried that she won’t be able to control herself, that she will orgasm too soon and ruin the whole Tantric thing.

‘Should I keep my eyes open– look at you?’ she asks me.

‘It’s up to you, although maybe as this first time you should close them and just concentrate on yourself, nothing else. Open up the sensations within your own body; don’t worry about me.’ She closes her eyes and I pull her silk sarong off her shoulders, as if  unwrapping her, sliding it away from under her body, and now she lies naked before me In all her beauty. I massage her shoulders. My hands are slick with the hot, fragrant oil, working down both of her arms, pulling the tension out of her hands, finger by finger.

I massage her feet, her legs, her thighs, passing over her pelvic area to her stomach and up to her breasts. With every handful of hot, scented oil into my palms, her breasts are now thick with oil, I feel herself opening out from the heart, as I massage each of her breasts, moving my hands swiftly between the two of them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd love this!

Keep going

Dont stop now

I ask her to turn over on to her front, she is entirely relaxed now.  I continue with the gentle massaging and soft touch

as I massage her back, working my way down her spine, from the nape of her neck right to the tip of her tailbone.

I pour more heated, scented oil on to her back, and start working it into her skin. This is no ordinary massage I can feel all the sensations of her body are working through my body as I circle back into her again. I then press down upon her back with my hands, and then lie, full length, upon her back, lightly, so as not to crush her. It is a wonderful sensation to feel her naked skin upon mine with body pressed into hers, the surprising softness of her skin. I wonder if she feels the same.

I slowly peel my body away from hers, and now I sense all trace of tension within her has vanished.

‘Turn over again, please,’ I say, softly.

She opens her eyes for an instant as she turns over on to her back, and she sees me looking down at her in a way she has never seen me look at her before. It is a look of deep sensual understanding. She closes her eyes again.

I am on my knees beside her. I gently strokes her breasts again, her stomach. I takes her left leg and lifts it at the knee, bending it slightly and propping it on my lap, so that her leg is turned out. Now she is revealed to me completely. I bathe her pelvis with warm, fragrant oil, pours it on to her vagina, I feel she is no longer afraid

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Is he a Cornishman?

Makes?

of ruining the Tantric experience , as it now merges into one delicious sensual sensation – with the sliding oil and her own juices.

I can sense her sensuality as massage the mound and outer lips of her yoni. I don't rush, gently squeezing the outer lips and then sliding up and down the entire length of each lip. I repeat the process with the inner lips of her yoni. It is an incredible sensation: slip, slide, up and down, again and again.

Gently stroking the clitoris in clockwise and counter-clock-wise circles. I sense she is drifting into her own bliss now.

I pour more oil on to her and then ever so carefully and gently, insert my finger into her yoni, tentatively exploring her inside, massaging each cell of her, internally. There is no feeling of an end to this massage, no outcome or climax. I take my time, feeling her up, down and sideways, varying depth, speed and pressure. Her body is now humming to me, like a song as I massage her sacred spot: her G-spot. I moves side to side, back and forth and, at the same time, she is humming louder as I continue circling her clitoris again. She is now throbbing deep within herself, her legs slightly trembling, her insides fluttering like the beating  wings of a humming- bird. She cannot control herself any longer as she orgasms beneath my touch.

‘Keep breathing,’ I whispers to her.

Beautiful sensual story

She has this urge to stop now but I  continue to massage her.

‘Don’t give in,’ I say. ‘Keep breathing.’

I feel her sinking back into the sensation of my touch,  her breathing slows. I continue to massage her sacred spot and clitoris at the same time. She gasps, a deep, gut-wrenching gasp from deep within her belly, and orgasms again.

Still I dont stop massaging her. She tries hard to steady her breath, but she is a riot of sensation and emotion. She climaxes again, this time even more intensely than the first two times.

Gradually, gently, I remove my finger from inside her, stroking her all the time on her thighs and her belly. She is still vibrating from deep within. She opens her eyes, and as I look down at her, smiling softly. There is no need for words. She sits up and hugs me.

‘Thank you,’ she whispers.

Wow what a story I'd love a massage like that. X

By *corpio67Man  over a year ago

hillingdon

At last a story devoid of

"F's" and"C's"

Makes a nice change

By *indyPink492Couple  over a year ago

North Cork

I love the sound of this... so want a massage now..

Great story - thinking of booking a lingam massage. Has anyone had one?

Love it.great story

Glad you all enjoyed

» Add a new message to this topic