FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > new temp

new temp

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ant111 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin 6

monday morning and im in the office ..agency has sent a new temp and im waiting for her to arrive to show her round..come 10 and she arrives, late and full of apologies..grey pencil skirt, white blouse and long hair tucked back neatly show off her fine figure.. i can feel my cock twitch in my suit trousers and as i stand and chat it throbs and hardens into an obvious erection..let me show you round i say

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nice statt

By *ant111 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin 6

after a quick tour of the place i took her down for a coffee..i noticed how attractive she was and it was all i could do to keep my eyes off her legs and hips as we drank coffee. her tits werent bad either.. she told me about her previous jobs and that shed always had a bit of a problem with authority, found it difficult to stay one place too long but she was trying to do better.. after our chat i went to the gents and found myself turned on again.. while there i could hear someone enter the ladies next door followed by the sound of pee hitting the water.. on my way out of the gents i turned to hear heels on the tiles behind me .. the temp was coming out of the ladies,, brushing her skirt down and smiling gently..see you later i said..

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Hope there's more to cum?

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

» Add a new message to this topic