FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Last nites party

Last nites party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nap on 74 OP   Man  over a year ago

aber

Well it was the end ov financial year for my wife's work & to celebrate on how well they had dun there was a big party hotel the whole lot was all free even the bar sauna room pool jacuzzi so I had to just try it all out the wife had told me about one woman there Jan she is so stuck up her own arse & thought she was better than anybody else so in the sauna I bumped into this Jan my wife was wiv me & yes wat a snobby bitch I thought but it was time to get ready for the evening awards & food & plenty ov drink so as we went bak to our room I said u was rite about Jan she is just so a snob but we cud change that & the wife laffed & said I got no chance so I said ok the bet is on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

aber

So we got dressed & went down to find Jan was already sitting down at a table by herself so I said rite we shall join her so we did she was wearing a nice black dress that showed her perfect body & her well tanned legs so I asked if we cud sit there she luked us up & down then said yes so I thought cheeky bitch is guna pay for that so the drinks were flowing nice & Jan was knocking back the wine & I thought she will b sorry in the morning as the nite carried on I wud rub my leg up Jan then touch her arm as the nite went on music got louder & we cud hardly hear wat we was saying so as I was in the middle I was replying the messages on to my wife on wat the conversation was so now & agen I wud say to my wife Jan says she is guna suck my cock ha ha & the wife wud laff so Jan asked now wat was funny so I told her I just told my wife I want to take u to bed & Jan laffed aswell so more wine had flowed & Jan started to rub against me now so I put my hand under the table & run it up her leg & so opened her legs more so I cud play for longer so after getting to her thong she moved so I cud hav better access to her fanny so I slipped a finger inside her & her head fell on my shoulder & she let out a moan in my ear then she said I was a bad lad so I pulled my finger out

aber

So I whisper to my wife I just put my finger in her fanny & she said no way she is to prim & proper for us so I just smiled so I turned to Jan & said if u want a gud nite our room number is 28 so I cud see Jan was thinkin about it all nite & she wud keep brushing against me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Near Fareham

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Sounds like a good night coming up ?