FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I didn't get her name

I didn't get her name

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After a 3 hour drive I needed a drink and a snack so pulled into a local service station. I got out my car adjusted my uniform and placed my beret on my head and walked into the services, it wasn't to busy and I was served quite quickly at the Costa counter. I walked to the stand to add sugar to my drink and it was then I seen a rather attractive lady sitting with her legs crossed in a black business suit on her laptop, she must have been in her 40s with shoulder length black hair and not to much make up but what was applied made her look professional.

I'm no oil painting myself but I am rather confident so I asked her how she was, she looked up and smiled and said rather tired but I can't complain I'm not getting shouted at like you everyday. I laughed and said them days have long gone I'm a bit older and wiser now, she cheekily laughed and said so you're in charge then doing all the shouting I laughed and said I shout but I'm just another soldier.

I walked back to my car but could feel someone walking behind me so I turned and it was her again, this time I got a better look at her figure she smiled and I smiled back letting her walk past and taking in the view of her bum as she walked by, in a usual manner I gave myself a brief description of what I'd do t it as most men do.

I put my coffee on top of my car reached into my pocket for my fags and took one out and lit it up, I was just about to finish my fag when a car pulled up beside me the window wind down and a woman's voice called through the window. Is just like to say thank you for all you do, I said no worries it's what we do and I appreciate your thanks. The window wound up and she got out the other side, follow me she said. A little panic set in but I found myself following her into the service station the walk she had now had certainly changed her ass had a sway and the pace was quite determined and quick, back into the service station she walked past the shops and Costa where I had first seen her and towards the toilets she stopped looked around and opened a disabled toilet door have smiling half looking around as she said quick and motioned her head into the toilet.

I thought fuck it and went in behind her, she locked the door and grabbed my head kissing the face of me with the most passionate kiss ever. I put my arms around her and she quickly began undoing my big green belt that goes around my trousers, the uniform doesn't exactly hide hard ons but hey ho no time to be emabarrsed now, I undone her suit as she undone my trousers as I took her jacket off she had her hand around my cock all I could do was count to 100 as I felt I'd explode their and then. As she wanked my cock I had one hand rubbing her boobs thought the fabric of the shirt and now my other hand was rubbing her though her trousers undoing her zip I pushed my hand into her panties and felt the strip of pubic hair and wow it felt good and then bingo her clit which was wet to touch, shit I thought that was it I'm gonna cum keep going for queen and country.

She spun around and I put my hand on her breasts and played with them through the thin material of her bra as she adjusted her trouser suit to her knees and placed my cock by her pussy. I tried to naively insert it straight away but it just wasn't going straight away, I spat on my fingers and rubbed her clit from behind wetting it just enough to push myself inside her, slow thrusts taking in the wonder of her hole and the tightness was amazing. She looked backat me through the bathroom mirror which was fucking mind blowing so I started to take my dick all the way out to the end of her vagina and slow fuck her. Our breathing was simultaneous and getting heavier my thrusts were not rams but certainly getting harder and the situation had me on the brink. As I fucked her now my hands came around and I put them underneath her bra and felt her nipples and slowly played with them between my finger and forethumb we'll soldier boy here couldn't take much more and she was also at the brink of cumming as her breathes we're a lot sharper and getting a little louder.

My thrusts were not animalistic but boy were that speeding up and the that feeling of euphoria as I told her I'm going to cum, she immmediatly reached back with one hand and placed it on my hip thrusting back at the same time and as I came she came to both trying to glue each other so our bodies felt each other spasm. I was on cloud nine as I pulled out with a smile as big as a Cheshire Cat but not knowing what to say. She done up her clothes as I done my belt and trousers up she smiled when she was ready and opened the door turned and said thank you for your service, I was a little slow due to the circumstance and said thank you to in an embarrassed way. I followed her out and she simply walked to her car. Ext to mine got in smiled started up and reversed. I pulled out another fag as she drove off she waved I waved back took my cold coffee of the roof and simply said thank you lord

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic