FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Another Bi Meet

Another Bi Meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iDanerry OP   Couple  over a year ago

Down the road on the right

The other night we decided to go out for a few drinks in some pubs we do not frequent for a change. We found this nice cosy old style bar and ordered our drinks, sat down out the way in a darkish corner of the bar.  This is where we stayed for a few drinks having a laugh, kissing and chatting.

We noticed this other couple a bit younger that us two kept looking over and smiling, we thought nothing of it. 

Jo got up and went to the toilet and I noticed the female from the couple did the same. Not thinking anything more about I jump on Facebook to see what is happening in my social circles. Time passed, not really sure how long but I noticed my drink was empty and Jo's was still quite full. I scanned the bar look to see if I could find her. Not a sight. I saw the male of the couple was still on his own, he looked at me and with a big smile he stood up, picked up both of their drinks and walked over to our table.  He sat himself down 

"hi. Peter" he said and initiated a hand shake.

"Rob" I replied without thinking as my mind was wandering what was keeping Jo.

"I see your nearly finished" he said and pointed at my nearly empty glass. Before I got to reply Peter was up and at the bar or ordering two more pints. Upon his return he looked at me smiled and passed me one of the pints.

"Females, who knows what they get up to in the toilets" he said with a big smile and a laugh. I found myself letting out a small laugh.  We chatted for what seemed like seconds and laughed alot, till the two ladies both returned at the same time all smiles, giggles and a glow about them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ay-Z-KCouple  over a year ago

fareham

Good so far can't wait to see where this goes xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A good start.

"This is Evelyn. Evelyn meet Rob. I see you two have already met" he said with an impish look in his eyes.

We all exchanged greetings and the hours few past. Next thing we know last orders had been called and it was time to leave. I though what a friendly, fun couple and noticed Jo was having a great time.

"Rob" he said with the look of a naughty school boy in his eyes.

"It has been a blast meeting you both. We only live a few minutes walk from here. You fancy a few more drinks at ours?"

I glanced over at Jo who was laughing and so happy and she looked at me as if to say yes. So I agreed and we walked to there's.

They had a nice tidy smallish one bedroom flat. Not spotless but not a mess. It felt like a home. Comfy, safe and relaxing. The ladies sat on one sofa and Peter and I sat on the other. There was some soft music playing and the room was not bring but not too dark. The wine started to flow, as we all chatted. After about 45 minutes I noticed out of the corner of my eye. Jo and Evelyn was embraced in each others arms and kissing passionately. I notice both Peter and I was turned on by this. He looks at me with that impish look and a slight smile, leans of and whiskers in my ear.

"I am sure we can do better than that".

He starts to softly kiss my neck which to my surprise I enjoyed. Never thought a man could conjour these sort of feelings in me. I wanted more and then our lips met, my mouth slowly opened as he teased my lips with his tongue. I could not take any more and let my tongue our to explore his. It was like fireworks going off I could not get enough of this. Our hands explored each other. I had never looked at a man like this before but now I could not get enough.

By *am42belfastMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

Hot. Keep going

fareham

Keep going loving it x

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm great continue plz

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

[Removed by poster at 02/04/17 13:00:26]

Breaking our moment of erotic passion  was the ladies laughing and looking at us. I notice Jo whispers something in Evelyn's ear and a big smile appear on her face. They both looked at us.

"That was so hot to watch but we can do better" said Jo. They both stood up laughing, looked in to each others eyes and fell it each other will more passionate kisses and very slowly started to take each others tops off, kissing ever bit of flesh as it became visible. This special was getting too much for me and I had to adjust myself  As I was doing this Peter smiled and was watching. He put his hand on my leg. Which at first scared me. He lent over softy kissed my eye a few times.

"It is ok. You do not have to worry. But let me help you get more comfy". Wishing that I had not notice his hand was on my bulge and had already started undoing my flies. I could not help myself I was so turned on. I looked at him and we started kissing again.  I felt my trouser button being undone and his hand slowly slide into my boxers.

"Yes" I said softly as we kissed and slightly lifted my rear off the furniture so he could slide my trousers and boxers down. I was in a total euphoric state and had not noticed  he was playing with my throbbing cock and that the two ladies were naked and walking across the room towards me. I did not even notice the two naked females were taking my cloths off. Once naked I hand all these hands running over me and Peter was very slowly and gently wanking me off. It felt like I was going to cum any second. Then Evelyn in her soft voice suggested I help Peter with his cloths. I felt his hand move and was replaced with a tongue. This was all to much I though I was going to exploded. I noticed Peter had already stood up and had removed his shirt. I lent forward and have no idea why I did this I unhooked the top of his trousers and firmly took the zip between my teeth and slowly unzipped him. I could tell he liked it by the moan and his cock throbbing to be released. The girls hands explored my body as they was locked in deep lustfull kissing. His zip was finally all the way down and his trousers just fell down. I ran my hands up the outside of his legs to the hip and slowly pulled down his boxers his fully erect hard cock sprung out as if it was inviting me to suck on it. I slid my hands around him till my hands where on his cheeks, then he took ahold of his cock with one hand and and placed the other on the back of my head. All I could think about was how much I wanted to suck his cock, my mouth already open ready for him, seems like I was like that for a life time. I looked up at him to notice he was staring down at me.

"Would you like this" he said in a soft tone.

"...." my words failed me.

"It is ok hunny you will enjoy it" said Jo and I felt Evelyn's hand slide down my chest and she started playing with me. I looked back up at him and then slowly move closer to his cock. Looked up at him again

"Yes I want it" the words fell out of my mouth as I started to shake. He pulled me head towards his cock my mouth opened and he slowly slid it in, as my lips closed around him, he moaned and I start to move up and down his shaft. He put the other hand on my head and I felt both of his hands pulling me onto him getting faster and harder, he bucked, shaked and then I felt his warm salty cum shoot into the back of my throat and his grip loosened and he pulled away, before I could think Jo and Evelyn tongues where in my mouth and the three of us was kissing and our tongues all covered in cum. Jo wrapped her arms around me and asked if I enjoyed, it which I did.

fareham

Omg so hot more please xx

Jo and Evelyn stood up and held out their arms to me, so I took their hands and stood up. They both lead me out of the living room up the stairs and into the first door on the right where the room opened up with a few dim wall lights around the room, just enough to see everything in the room. In the center of the room there was a queen sized four poster bed. I was led towards the bed and was told to site down. I felt something slip over my head and then over my eyes.

The ladies layed me down and moved me into a spread eagled position, then I felt restraints on me wrists and ankles tighten up till I can not move and it was slightly painful but not to much it hurts and kills the mood. The room silent for a while and I start to panic as I wander what is going to happen. After a few minutes I hear footsteps of more than one person coming towards me, which then stop. My heart is racing and my mind is working overtime with questions like, Who is there, what is going to happen..

Suddenly I felt hands all over me and guessed all three of them was there, I felt the bed bounce as if someone was getting on then the bed either side on my head moved and I could smell the wet pussy just out of my tongues reach and could hear her playing with it. The other two was working on my throbbing cock, both hand their hands wrapped around it working me slowly. Then I felt a pussy slowly grinding on my mouth which soon dropped open and I started licking, I hear a slight moan and know it was not Jo. Evelyn was so wet and her gentle grinding started to became harder, faster and her moaning became louder. This obviously was having an affect on Jo as I felt her stake me and slowly lower herself onto my hard cock. She was her usual lovely wet self. This wen on for a while the two females moaning and cumming all over me. Evelyn started to shake and then pushed hard down on me and quiver as she let's out a loud sigh as she orgasms. She stays there for a moment letting me lap away at her and then gets off and Peter takes her place and starts fucking my face.

Unlike before this time he is thrusting his big hard cock hard and deep into my wet mouth. This gets Jo very excited and she starts moaning more and rides me harder to the point where I am about to cum, she must of notices as she stopped and got off leaving me right on the edge. I can only guess the two ladies are now kissing Peter by the sounds while he continues to force feed me his hard cock. After a while the kissing sounds die and I feel a tongue on each side of my cock slowly licking up and down. Peter pulls his cock out of my mouth and suddenly shoots his load all over my face which caused me to cum so much which the two ladies enjoyed licking me clean. I felt the restraints being removed and the blind fold taken off to find out Evelyn was not there as she was chained up to the wall....

Wow what a great story wish i was in that pub

fareham

Wow who was the other one. Need to find out more xx

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire