FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A meet with a added twist

A meet with a added twist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

True story but many years ago

So after being single for a few years I thought I would use online dating so see what all the fuss was about. Got talking to this one guy. After a few messages we got on well. Exchanged numbers as you do. One evening I felt rather Horny after a few months of no sex so the texting with this guy I was messaging got heated and one thing lead to another and we arranged to meet at a local park. He told me a time and what to wear so I went and meet him in some nice hold ups with black stockings and a little g string. So this guy calls me saying he can see me in the park but I couldn't see him. Directs me into this wooded area of this park and tells me to get in just off this path edge. Tells me to cover my eyes and not to look or try to look. So I done as I was told. Next thing I hear someone coming from behind and put a tie over my eyes. My hands are also tied behind my back and I'm told to bend over. I do as I am told and next thing my g string to pulled to one side and at this point I'm wet. I hear this spit and I feel it hit right behind my arse checks and feel this tongue hit my moist arse. Next thing his running his tongue all over my pussy. Both holes moist at this point I'm so turned on a let a squirt out all over his face as he slapped my arse and tells me I will be punished for that. Next he slips in a nice size cock. Not long but very thick. As he works up his speed his now pounding me hard and now my legs are shaking. Has his cock slips out I squirt out again and he now tells me to get on my knees and suck his soaked cock which is covered in my white Cum. As I suck his cock and lightly rub and slap his balls I hear twigs breaking like a sound of someone walking closer to us but don't think nothing of it. Next I'm told to get up from my knees and his slapping my arse while I'm sucking him off. Next thing I feel is my g string pulled to one side again and a tongue hit my soaking wet arse and pussy. He must of planned it but as I was so turned on it didn't care who it was. I just wanted cock. So my arse is being fingerEd as my pussy as a good licking. Next thing a huge cock enters my pussy and at first I said no its too big but was told he will go easy so I carried on and he stuck to his word and worked me in. After 5mins this huge cock was pounding my pussy really hard and I'm shut up by this nice sized thick cock in my mouth. This man I've never met but only spoken to a few weeks and this other guy I haven't seen or heard from nor know his name are now ready to finish me off so they get me on my knees and I still have my blind fold on. Next thing I know I'm hit with this big warm load of Cum all over my face and tits. Never have I felt so turned on. They untie me and tell me to turn round and not to face me till they have gone. Once they get out of the park one will ring me. I get a call and they say thanks for a nice meet, you can now leave the park. As I get my things together they have taken my clothes so I'm made to walk back to my car with just my hold ups stockings and a g string. Lucky enough I didn't get seen by anyone as I was covered in spunk. Never did I hear from them again. I did call and message the number but no one to this day as answered the number.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very horny!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic