FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Quiet girls are the best girls......

Quiet girls are the best girls......

By *oss25 OP   Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Rae sat up straight, her attention focused on the man walking through the door into the bar. God he was gorgeous, everything she wanted in a lover. She saw him notice her and a quiver rippled through her body, her nipples hardened under the tight silky top and her pussy started to tingle.

Hoping he would try to talk to her again, hoping she would be able to talk back. Last time he had approached her, looking cool in chinos and jacket, she could hardly breath let alone talk. She had wanted to whisper in his ear "let's get out of here, I want you to touch me and fuck me" instead she had said nothing. He shrugged with disappointment and walked away. He had look over often after that with a look of longing but wouldn't come back to try again.

So tonight was another night and she had to get him to try again. Catching his eye she help up her empty glass and mouthed "buy a girl a drink"?

It worked! He was soon walking towards her with a smile (a little more of a knowing smirk? She couldn't decide and didn't care).

Introducing himself as Mick they toasted the night and drank. Nervous but excited Rae almost downed it in one and Micks smile turned into an expectant grin.

He was talking to her and she was responding with flirty and sexy replies, she was feeling so loose and so so horny.....would he take the plunge and ask her back to his place?

His hand was caressing her stocking clad leg and slipping under the hem of her short skirt all the while a twinkle in his eye as he chatted to her as if nothing was happening. She could see two or theee guys in the bar watching his progress and throwing caution to wind she parted her legs slightly. This allowed Mick access to her wet pussy and sodden silk panties. It also gave the bar boys a better view. She could see they were getting hard and starting to play with themselves through the pockets of their trousers.

Mick saw them and how turned on it was making her, he whispered "shall we all go outside?"......"mmmmm yes please" she whispered back.

He nodded to the guys to follow and led Rae out to his car in the carpark.

"Let's put a show on for the boys and then I'm going to take you back to mine and fuck you hard"

He eased her wet panties down and left them dangling off one stiletto shoe, pulled up her skirt and slipped his finger between her lips to caress her hard clit. Rae moaned with pleasure and reached for the nearest guy and told him to get his cock out. He was hard and throbbing in her hand; Mick circling her clit with his fingers and her pumping the guys cock. He came in her face in seconds.....I need another she said and had two cocks in hand seconds later. Mick was finger fucking her hard and fast and as she started cumming she had another face full of hot spunk.

Rae sank into the passenger seat unable to walk or talk.

Mick half carried her into his bedroom and laid her gently on the bed. Her nipples were still hard and poking through her thin top, her already short skirt had ridden up and her swollen, wet pussy was on display.

He kissed her on the lips, a tender erotic kiss, she responded gently kissing him back, a light moan escaping from her lips. He kissed her again, a little harder and more insistent while his hand slowly cupped her breast and squeezed her hard nipple. Rae arched her back pushing herself toward him and he held her to his body. She was rubbing herself against his hand and she was stroking his cock through his trousers. Pausing, he stripped off and eased her out of her top and skirt. She grabbed his balls and pulled him close, sliding her hand up and down his length. He was sucking her nipples and teasing her clit and she moaned...."I want you now, fuck me, make me cum again....please"

She rolled onto her stomach and thrust her beautiful arse into the air, he pulled her panties to one side and slowly, oh so very slowly slipped the head of his cock into her hot wet receptive pussy. Resisting the almost overwhelming desire to thrust his whole length into her he gently rocked the tip of his cock into her pussy. "Do you want me" he said, she moaned with desire, "tell me you want me and I'll fuck you hard and deep".....she whispered "please, please fuck me: right in, right now"

Mick pushed his whole length into her wet ready pussy, ball deep, hard and fast, her moaning and begging for him to make her cum. Building up the speed and rhythm she started to cum, he exploded into her, filling her pussy with hot spunk.

He pulled out of her and she slipped his wet cock into her mouth, tasting her juices and his cum, he was hardening again and she cupped his balls and slid her finger into his arse, twisting and thrusting into him as he had into her. Mick came hard again and lay down on his back pulling her close.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic