FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > helping the neighbour

helping the neighbour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have always fancied the young couple next door . Yes the man and woman . They were in their mid 20s and had lived next door for just over 4 years . I had talked over the fence with them and drank in the local with them a few times . They were both into their fitness and their bodies were in really good condition . Ellie was about 5ft 1 and Richard was about 5ft 10 . They were always working in the garden keeping it all nice and tidy . That got me into doing my garden again so I could watch them working away and perv over their sexy bodies . One day Richard said to me that he was going to be away for a couple if weeks with his work , and would I keep an eye on Ellie and help with any heavy lifting in the garden . I told him it would be a pleasure . I saw them in the pub that night and we got chatting . Ellie said "I'm not looking forward to Richard going away for 2 weeks . It will be the first time we have been apart since we moved into the house" "Don't worry" said Richard "I have asked Joe here to keep an eye on you and help with any heavy lifting in the garden" I looked at her and raised my glass "You will be safe with me next door Ellie . Anything you need just give me a shout" We finished our drinks and they got up to leave . Ellie bent down and gave me a peck on the cheek and Richard shook my hand and the both thanked me very much . "My pleasure" Of they went and I was looking at the 2 sexy bums as they walked away a hand in hand .

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *orthantsfun2013Man  over a year ago

poddington

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Keep going

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

I got home a bit later and saw that their bedroom light was still on . I was thinking about what they were up to . Was she laid on her back while he fucked her . Was she on top . Were they doing it doggy over the end of the bed . I got indoors and stripped off and went upstairs to my bed . My mind was wandering all over the place and a hard cock had risen up . Did Richard like men , did he suck cock and take it up the bum . Did Ellie take it up the bum as well . What size was his cock . Did she shave her pussy . Did he shave his cock and balls . I lay there playing with my hard cock thinking about the 2 young people next door and what I could do to them , or what they could do to me . I had an image of Ellie being spitroasted by us when I felt that urge in my cock and balls and shot my cum all over my belly . I just lay there and fell asleep with my cum drying on me

langley

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More pls

Mmm

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Over there

By *ive 300Man  over a year ago

oldham

I woke the next morning with a raging hard on and dried cum all over my stomach . It was 9 o'clock and I heard some voices outside . I got up and saw Ellie and Richard in their garden . She was wearing a loose top and a tight pair of jean shorts . She was looking really hot and sexy . Richard was wearing a pair if baggy shorts and vest . His body looked really good . My mind was wandering again . But this time I was thinking about sucking Richards cock as Ellie watched and played with her pussy . My hand was slowly rubbing up and down my hard shaft as I watched them move around the garden . Ellie stopped and lay down on one of the sun loungers and spread her legs either side . My cock was now hard as rock as I looked down at them . Richard moved across to her and bent down and kissed her on the forehead . Ellie's hand rubbed up and down his leg and then right up into the leg of Richard's shorts . I had a good idea what she was doing as her hand slowly moved up and down inside his shorts . Richard reached down and started rubbing at her tits through her top . I could see her nipples getting harder . His hand went down further to her crotch and he started rubbing up and down her crotch . I was wishing it was me who was playing with Richards cock or Ellies pussy . Ellie pulled his shorts down and kissed the end of Richards cock . It was an impressive size , I would say a good 7 inches . Ellie stood up and smacked her bum and ran indoors hotly pursued by Richard . I could hear them giggling in their room as the windows in both our bedrooms were open , and they are next to each other .

This is turning into a very sexy story, cant wait for more

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Near Fareham

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Over there

More please.

By *oupleforfun174Man  over a year ago

bury

Great start. Keep it coming.

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

mmmm great - more plz

langley

Love it

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

Sounding interesting

By *eorge0305Man  over a year ago

Burnham

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Good start

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Nice

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

Good start x

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

More please! I'm so wet

Go on don't keep us waiting to long please do continue.

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Nice start.

Looking forward to more

I could here them in their bedroom . "Close the window Richard . Joe next door might hear us" "Leave it open . I bet he has his cock in his hand" If only he could have seen me . Laid there on my back with a raging hard cock . Ellie was starting to moan as I imagine Richard was playing with her pussy . "Take my cock and suck it baby , get me nice and hard to fuck you" "Oh Richard , you dirty fucker . Give me that cock to suck" Things went a bit quiet for a couple of minutes as I imagined Ellie was sucking on his cock and Richard was sucking on her clit . "Fuck baby that is so good . I want your pussy now . Spread your legs and let me fuck you baby . You are so sexy laid there waiting for me" "Oh fuck Richard give me that hard cock . Fuck my wet cunt nice and deep with that big cock of yours" I was a bit surprised with her language but loved it . A woman talking dirty when she is getting fucked really turns me on . Richard must have been slowly pushing his cock into her "Oh yes baby that feels good . Your hard cock filling my cunt . Now do it hard and fast . Fuck me fuck me fuck me hard baby . Give me that fucking cock of yours . Fuck me fuck me fuck me" "Fuck baby your cunt us so tight and wet . Fuck fuck fuck" Ellie was moaning and encouraging Richard to fuck her harder and deeper . The both of them were moaning and grunting as they fucked . "I'm cummin Richard . Fuck fuck fuck fuck meeeeee . Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck baby , I'm fucking cummin . Fuuuuuuuuck meeeeee" "Fuck baby you are so fucking wet . Fuck fuck fuck you . I want to cum all over your tits baby" "Yes babe , cum all over my tits" Richard must have pulled out of her . "Aaaargh baby here it cums" Ellie let out a little shriek of delight , he must have been shooting his spunk all over her tits as she lay there . The next words kind if shocked me a little bit "Now lick it all up you dirty fucker . Lick that spunk off my tits and let me taste it" All went quiet , so he must have been licking his spunk up and snowballing with her . That made me cum all over my belly . Soni used my fingers to scoop it up and drop it into my mouth . Ellie then asked Richard "Do you think Joe was listening to us fucking darling" "I hope so" Richard said "and I hope he was wanking as well" If only they knew .

Mm more

More please

Loving it next bit please

I lay there on my bed recovering . My mind working overtime about the young couple next door . After a few minutes I got up and had a shower . After I dried off I got dressed and went into town to do a bit of shopping . As I was walking down the road Ellie pulled up in her mini and asked if I wanted a lift into town . Well how could I refuse as I looked into the car and saw what she was wearing . A tight tshirt showing off her firm tits . She was wearing a bra as well but her nipples were very prominent . A very short tartan skirt that only just covered her panties . I got in the car and said to her "thank you very much , saves my old legs" and let out a little laugh . "Your legs are not old . They looked in good shape whenever I see you in your shorts in the garden" "That will be from the sports I done while in the army" I told her . My eyes kept wandering down to her tanned thighs and my cock was stirring in my trousers . "How long will you be in town Joe . I'm only going for a couple of things . If you want I can hang about and give you a lift back home" she said . I told her "I wont be too long , just a couple of things for myself and dinner tomorrow . Maybe I can buy you a coffee as a thank you for the lift" "Ok . Lets say we meet in half an hour at Costa coffee" she said and dropped me off at the supermarket . Shopping done and off to costa coffee I went to meet the sexy Ellie . She was just in front of me as I walked through the centre . I was going to call out to her but i was enjoying the view of that nice tight arse as it swayed from side to side . My mind working overtime again thinking about what happened this morning . I caught up with her just as we got to the door of costa , I reached in front of her and pushed the door open to let her in . As she passed me her tit lightly touched my arm , that set my cock off again . We found two stools at the window and I gave Ellie my hand as she got up onto the stool . I had actually touched her , her hand so soft and her fingernails were immaculate and deep red in colour . "Cappuccino for the lady" I asked . "That would be lovely Joe" she answered with a little smile on her face .

By *quirell2015Man  over a year ago

somewhere nearby

Keep it going

neath

Nice

Keep going plz

can not wait to hear more

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Come on Joe need more of this

We sat there drinking our coffees and idle chit chat . "We better make a move Joe . Richard is taking me out to dinner tonight before he goes away next week" I got off my stool and offered my hand to Ellie so that she could get down . As she turned and stretched her leg to get down her already short skirt rode up a bit more and I got a glimpse of her pantie covered pussy . I turned away a little guilty thought in my mind . I went to pull my hand away after Ellie got off the stool , but she grabbed me harder as if to say I want to hold your hand . We walked through the shopping centre hand in hand as people looked at us because if the age difference . I didn't let it bother me . There I was in town walking hand in hand with a beautiful young lady . We got to the car and she unlocked it . I held the door open for her as she got in . As she did her legs opened a bit further and she held it there for a couple of seconds . Another view of that pantie clad pussy had my cock throbbing again . I went round to the other side and got in . Iy looked like she had hutched her skirt up a bit more than before . Just short of showing her pussy again . We drove home idle chit chatting . As we got to their drive she drove up and Richard was at the door to meet her . As I went to get out Ellie put her hand on my knee "thank you for the coffee Joe . I will have to repay you one day" and a cheeky smile spread across her face . Richard came to the car and opened the door for Ellie so that she could get out . I could see the outline of his cock in the shorts he was wearing . It looked quite impressive . I bid them both goodbye and thanked Ellie for the lift and gave her a peck on the cheek . I had kissed her and my head was spinning . I went indoors and straight upstairs and stripped off and lay on the bed and had a good wank until I cum all over my belly again and fell asleep .

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Oh great story, what's next?

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

Sweet story

"Oh great story, what's next?"

Patience my dear fellow

"Sweet story "

Glad you are liking it

More

Great story.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

You have to keep this going

harrogate

This is a great story

town near derby

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Great storey

Brilliant reading , Thankyou xxx

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Good start

dungannon

continue plz

Great story

dudley

By *affy11Man  over a year ago

Wales

By *un4two16Couple  over a year ago

livingston

langley

More

By *orks funMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

come on, stop wanking and falling asleep and write the next episode

harrogate

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Loving this

I woke up a couple of hours later and went for a shower . When I came back into the bedroom I looked out of the bedroom window and saw them in their garden pottering about . Ellie in a bikini and Richard in a pair of shorts . I quickly dried myself off and put a pair of baggy shorts on and went out into my garden . "Hi you two , still working away I see" Richard looked up and said "just a little tidy up and potter about" Ellie looked up and smiled that sexy smile and waved her hand . "I'm off down the pub for a couple of pints if you want to join me" I said . Ellie replied "that would be great . I'll just go and throw a maxi skirt on , and Richard can get his tshirt and trousers on" "I'll go and get something on as well and see you out front in a couple of minutes" I was thinking to myself , a maxi skirt , she will be hiding those sexy legs of hers . But when they came out the front door she was wearing a maxi skirt but you could see through it in the right light and angle . I could see she had no bra on either . Nice nipples showing through the material . We walked to the pub with Ellie between us , she was holding Richards hand and occasionally rubbed the back if the other one against mine . When we got to the pub Richard told us to find a seat while he got the drinks in . We found a booth and sat down . Ellie reached over and rubbed the back of my hand and smiled . "Joe , you are a very good neighbour , better than the ones we had in the last place we lived . They were always fighting and arguing and having parties . It is so peaceful next door to you" "Well Ellie , you wont hear me fighting and arguing , not unless I'm talking to myself" and let out a laugh . She smiled and laughed back . Richard came over with the drinks and sat down "what's the joke" he asked . Ellie told him about our little conversation , and Richard laughed back . "Well she is right , it is a pleasure living next to you" I answered with "and it is a pleasure having a nice young couple next door . I do enjoy our chats in the garden" "Why don't we invite Joe round for Sunday dinner this week Ellie . I will cook for us" said Richard "That would be great" said Ellie . "And you don't need to bring anything Joe , it is all on us" "Well thank you very much . It would be nice to have a good sunday dinner for a change , instead of coming to the pub for one , or buying the microwave ones" The night went on with talk and laughs . Telling each other about our lives . (I won't bore you with those details lol ) . The odd touch of hands between Ellie and myself and she rubbed my thigh a couple of times with that sexy smile on her face . I chanced my arm once and rubbed her thigh once while Richard was at the bar . She just looked and smiled . She excused herself and went to the toilet . She came back and as she squeezed past me to get into her seat she dropped her thong into my hand . I quickly put it into my pocket before Richard came back . "Enjoy them Joe"

dudley

Loving this.....

By *oady 300Man  over a year ago

newport

Yes very good

town near derby

One can but dream of such neighbours x;)

By *harl and Good ladyCouple  over a year ago

Tamworth

Loving the suspense..great story Joe

liverpool

Love the story x

By *nicker manMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Wow I'm loving this and need more.

"Loving the suspense..great story Joe "

By *ighorn2006Man  over a year ago

Ceredigion / N France

Fantastic, looking forward to more please

By *addy9675Man  over a year ago

cardiff / south wales

By *oupleforfun174Man  over a year ago

bury

Amazing story. Keep it up.

By *iss ACWoman  over a year ago

london

Very nice.....

More please

dungannon

great more plz

As we walked home from the pub there were a couple of sexual inuendos thrown into the conversation . My hand in my pocket holding Ellie's thong and rubbing it against my cock through the pocket . As we reached our houses Richard thanked me for a nice evening and shook my hand . Ellie moved in and gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered to me "thank you Joe . Leave your window open tonight and put my thong on" I replied to both of them "thank you for joining me . It was nice chatting and hope we can do it again sometime" I went indoors and stripped off straight away and held Ellies thong up to my nose and she smelt absolutely divine . The aroma of pussy juice and whatever body lotion she used that night filled my nostrils . My cock was solid as a rock and I was pulling the foreskin slowly back and forth . Then I remembered Ellies words . I put the thong on and went upstairs to my bedroom and pushed the windows open even wider than what they were . I could hear moaning coming from their bedroom . It was a Richard , and I could hear mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm as I imagne Ellie was sucking on his cock .

Love it keep it going please

Great story keep it going

liverpool

By *idnes17ladMan  over a year ago

Widnes

Mmmmmmmmm this is making me moist hehehe more please xx

By *ityounglad1Man  over a year ago

leicestershire

Great

More please

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

"Mmmmmmmmm this is making me moist hehehe more please xx "

There will be more soon to make you even more moist

Great story

By *escrean100Man  over a year ago

North Co Dublin

Loving this, can't wait for more!

By *corpio67Man  over a year ago

hillingdon

This is one great story looking forward to the rest.

same where

All of a sudden I heard a smack , then 3 more . "Yes miss , yes miss , I will obey you" she must have spanked his arse . "Good boy , now get down there and lick misstrees' s wet cunt and make her cum . If you don't you will not be using your cock in there again for a while" I had a picture in my head of Richard between Ellies legs and licking furiously at her cunt . " Yes yes yes lick that cunt boy . I wish I had another cock to suck apart from yours . Lick me lick me lick me you dirty fucker . Lick my cunt" this was going on for almost 5 minutes when all of a sudden "Yeeeeeees fuck fuck fuck I'm ccuuuumiiiin"

dungannon

yes yes yes more plz

By *erryduoCouple  over a year ago

Killarney

Mmmmmmm....more please.....sooooo hot

harrogate

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *quirell2015Man  over a year ago

somewhere nearby

This is great, can't wait for more

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm more please

Very good so far

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

More please

Near Fareham

keep going joe.

More please...

harrogate

By *blecoolerMan  over a year ago

Goole

By *am_990Man  over a year ago

London

Mmmmm very exciting, more please xxa

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmmm love the story hope we get more soon

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Keep it going

By *rstar87Man  over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

More please

langley

More please

My cock was solid as a rock now in Ellies thong . Well not in it , but sticking up out of it . The thong felt really good against my ball sac . "Now fuck me with that hard cock of yours and make me cum all over it . Fuck me and fuck me good . I want to feel that cock deep in my cunt , and if you make me feel really good you can fuck my arse as well baby . Now fuck fuck fuck me hard" It was then I could hear flesh slapping against flesh as Richard pounded his hard cock in and out of Ellie . "Go on baby fuck me hard . I'm going to think that it is Joe fucking me , so don't be surprised if I call his name out" Richard then carried on fucking her . "I want to see you taking his cock you dirty little fucking bitch . Fuck you fuck you fuck you . Take his cock deep in your cunt baby" I was wanking my cock thinking it was me fucking Ellie . "Yes baby , fuck my young cunt , fuck me Joe , fuck me . Fill me with your old mans hit fucking spunk" Richard then told her "I'm going to cum baby , where do you want my spunk" "Fill my cunt , fill my cunt . Please Joe give me your fucking spunk" she was moaning and he was grunting as they fucked each other . And I was wanking my hard cock listening to them . "Fuuuuck meeee Joe , I'm cuuuumiiiin , fuck fuck fuck fuck meeeeee , shit , yes yeeeeesssss fill me with your spunk" Richard let out a loud moan and told Ellie "I'm fucking cuuuumiiiin baby" they both let out loud moans and groans as they both cum . I was on the edge and cum all over my belly . I took off Ellie's thong and used it to clean up . And as my cock went down I out the thong back on and rubbed my spunk into my cock and balls . I turned over on to my front and fell into a deep sleep .

same where

By *oungYorkscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

By *idnes17ladMan  over a year ago

Widnes

Wow x

Near Fareham

Wow!

harrogate

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Mmmmmm

By *itofamouthfullMan  over a year ago

bristol/cotswolds

By *hadow_MoonMan  over a year ago

St Columb

liverpool

Awesome keep going,hard as a rock reading this

Gloucester

Love it keep it Cumming

Excellent story xx

By *iss ACWoman  over a year ago

london

"Excellent story xx"

And excellent profile pics!! x

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

By *ambi n thumperCouple  over a year ago

Rugeley

"Excellent story xx

And excellent profile pics!! x"

Thank you x

Great story keep it going

dungannon

great - keep going

By *imbo57Man  over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Amazing and well written

By * dubzMan  over a year ago

sth Dublin

By *nicker manMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

town near derby

Mmmmm nice. We have young new neighbours and this has got me fantasizing! Thanks

Superb!!

Such a hot story

neath

Nice

Really enjoying this story

Keep it going I was getting very wet xx

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

more please mmm

I woke on Sunday morning with the usual morning glory . Ellie's thong felt so tight against my cock and balls . I was debating whether to have a wank or not , then I remembered that I was going next door for dinner later in the day . All sorts of things were going through my head . Will anything happen between us , especially after what was said the previous night as Ellie and Richard were fucking each other . My cock twitched again as the words came back to me . I would definitely fuck Ellie if the chance came along . I decided to go and have a shower and wash all my dried spunk from my belly and cock and balls . The power of the shower made me feel invigorated and a lot fresher . I dried myself off and put a pair of shorts on and went downstairs and made myself a light breakfast of toast and poached eggs and a cup of tea . I took a walk to the corner shop to get my paper and bumped into Richard . "Thank you for the company last night" he said and smiled . "It was a pleasure to be in your company" I said . "And I'm really looking forward to having a nice home made roast later" "Come round whenever you are ready , just come in the back door , it will be open for you" I know what back door I was thinking about as soon as he said it , and my cock started growing in my shorts . We walked back home idly chatting about the weather and football . And it was to be a really nice day with lots of sunshine forecast . I bid him a quick goodbye as we reached the houses and went our ways . All I could think about was Ellies back door and how I would love to slowly push my cock deep into her . I had a picture of her in my mind with me deep in her arse and her face all screwed up telling me to fuck her harder . I still resisted the will to go and have a wank . I went upstairs to get a different shirt to out on and looked out the window . There was Ellie laid on the sunlounger topless . Her tits glistening with the lotion she had rubbed into them . Richard came out and joined her . He had a pair of swimshorts on and you could see the outline of his cock . I stepped back a bit into the shadows so they couldn't see me . They kissed each other and lightly stroked each other's thighs . Ellie then sat up and said to Richard "keep the fun for later darling . I think we will have some naughty fun later with Joe , if he wants to that is" Fucking right I want fun with you later you sexy little fucker was running through my mind and down to my now solid as a rock cock . She got up and put a small vest on and told Richard she was going to start dinner . "Go and ask Joe if he wants to go for a couple of pints while I cook dinner . I'm sure he will agree" too right I will . I put my shirt on and went downstairs just as Richard knocked in the door . "Why don't we go for a couple if pints while Ellie does the dinner . She sent me round to ask you" "Sounds good to me , but nit too many in case I fall asleep later" and laughed . Before we left Ellie came out and aske if we would get a bottle of wine , with that sexy smile on her face . She looked absolutely stunning and her nipples were very prominent . "My treat" I said and off we went to the pub

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

Brilliant story can't wait for more

same where

liverpool

Wonder what's for dessert x

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Looking forward to the next instalment

Desert a knickerbuggerglory ain't that right Joe.

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

Fantastic, a real gripping story

Well done you !!

Jonny

Near Fareham

Gloucester

Great love it making me as hard as fuck reading this please carry on