FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Listening on the phone

Listening on the phone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Absolutely love listening on the phone to a couple having sex !!! Love hearing her enjoying what she is taking and asking for more. Any couples playing now for phone fun??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me too happy for anyone wanting to do this with

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

One of my fantasies is to host a Cuckoldress and her Bull with the sole purpose of ringing the Cuck on loudspeaker and graphically describing every silent kiss and caress as the Cuck listens.

If the wife wanted I could take pictures on her phone that can either be sent to the Cuck hubby or shared upon her return.

If anybody near West London wants to make this fantasy a reality then please get in touch

"Absolutely love listening on the phone to a couple having sex !!! Love hearing her enjoying what she is taking and asking for more. Any couples playing now for phone fun?? "

I did this ages ago and would love to again... I spoke to her as he humped her from behind but he must have been doing it so hard she dropped the phone... maybe it will happen again some day. I live in hope.

By *eathersarahTV/TS  over a year ago

warrington

I love. Phone fun. Lol.

never had the joy of listening to a couple in action over the phone. one for the bucket list for me

» Add a new message to this topic