FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The degradation of a "respectable" woman

The degradation of a "respectable" woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ogerNesszones OP   Man  over a year ago

Northern England

After you'd returned from the toilet (with your panties in your handbag as instructed), and revealed yourself to me; I'd get up from my seat - leaving my drink behind, and silently lead you out to my car. I'd open the car door for you and before you got the chance to get in, I'd kiss you passionately - my hands all over you. I'd take your hand and place it on my crotch - so you could feel my arousal.

I'd instruct you to get into the car - admiring your legs, as your skirt inevitably rides up; before walking round the car and getting into the drivers seat. It's only a short drive to my hotel, but the atmosphere would be sexually charged as I drove; my hand caressing your thighs and a wicked, broad smile across my face.

We arrive at the hotel, and I walk around the car, opening your door for you and I watch again as you get out. I take your hand and lead you to the reception. Quickly checking in, whilst you wait nervously beside me. Once I have the room key, I take your hand, intentionally brushing my bulge with it and lead you to the lift. We enter the lift; the door closes - in finality - there is no going back from here - I pin you against the side wall of the lift and kiss you passionately. I catch a glimpse of us in the mirror.

Abruptly, the lift stops at our floor, my room is just across the corridor. Hastily, I unlock, and open the door; my other hand on your bottom. I give you a playful spank and push you into the room.

Tottering backwards, I shove you against the wall, and kiss you passionately. Pinning your hands above your head with one hand, whilst my other finds its way up your skirt and finds your cunt - already soaking wet with your arousal.

I'd have you stand at the end of the bed, and instruct you to bend over. You oblige, and I lift your skirt to reveal your naked bottom. I aim a playful spank on each cheek in turn, before feeling the wetness of your cunt again - your clitoris now standing proud and erect. I rub it with one finger, whilst my thumb - already moist from your cunt, teases your anus. You back onto my hand - subliminally inviting me to go deeper. With my free hand, I give you another three (much harder) spanks onto each cheek, as I finger you - and you moan with lust.

You reach around with both hands and spread your cheeks for me. My tongue licks your clit and penetrates deep into your cunt, tasting you, as I gently nibble your swollen labia.

I instruct you to stand, and I quickly remove your skirt, blouse and bra; pausing to look at your nakedness. I smile approvingly as walk around you, looking you up and down. I squeeze your breasts - gently pinching your already turgid nipples and bringing you to your knees.

Your hands find their way around my waist whilst you nuzzle my bulge. Looking up at me, your hands find my belt, urgently undoing it and unzipping my fly; your finger tracing the outline of my arousal in my underpants - before hastily pulling my pants and underpants down. Once released, my penis springs out and up in front of your face. I instruct you to take it in your mouth and fellate me.

I instruct you to keep your hands behind your back, as I grab you by the hair and fuck your mouth - testing you, each thrust deeper, to see how much of me you can take.

Still grabbing you by the hair, I pull you up and onto the bed, throwing you down and spreading your legs wide. I pause a moment, looking down at you - my penis already throbbing in my hand. I slap your clitoris with my glans and tell you that you're going to be my slut, and do whatever I ask. "Is that clear?" You nod in compliance. Your calves now resting on my shoulders - I enter you, grabbing hold of both your breasts as I penetrate you fully - my balls, wet with your arousal slap against your anus. We kiss, our moans merging as one.

I sense your impending orgasm, and increase the pace of our coupling until you scream. "Did I give you permission to cum?" "No Sir" you reply "I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself".

I turn you over, your head is resting on the bed, and your bottom is in the air and I spank your already pink buttocks some more; I moisten a finger in your cunt and then slip it up your anus, whilst rubbing your clitoris with my thumb.

I instruct you to spread yourself once more as I place another finger up your tight hole - in preparation for my penis. Slowly, I put my glans against your anus, feeling your sphincter yield under the pressure; suddenly it slips into you - and in that instant; I own you. You reach round and frantically rub your clitoris as my full length penetrates you. I ask "what am I doing to you?" . You reply; "you're fucking my arse Sir". "Yes I am slut, and I'm going to cum in your mouth shortly - and you're going to take every drop" "Of course Sir" you reply.

Beaming, you devour every drop of my semen as I ejaculate long and hard into your mouth - sucking and squeezing my penis and greedily licking and cleaning my glans and frenulum.

Temporarily sated, we collapse together on the bed, exhale deep, satisfied sighs. My arm is draped around your shoulders, and your head nuzzles against my chest as you lay beside me; you comment that you can hear and feel my heart beating. I place two fingers on your carotid artery, and feel your pulse - it's racing - like my own. We share a few moments of laughter and conversation, and I comment how deliciously compliant you are; your reply is a simple "mmmm yes", and I notice that your nipples are still erect; this in turn, (coupled with a full bladder) prompts my mind to wander to more thoughts of using you - and, as if my magic, my penis returns to a semi - tumescent state.

I get up from the bed, and walk to the bathroom door. I turn and I beckon for you to join me. As you obediently arise, and meekly walk over to me, I ask you; "do you know what I'm going to do to you now?" You reply bashfully "are you going to wee on me Sir?" A wide and wicked smile spreads across my lips. "Yes young lady, I most certainly am".

I tell you to get into the large, walk in shower, and instruct you to kneel. I join you, standing right in front of you, holding my stiffening penis in front of your face.

"Take it in your hand"; you oblige, and I feel the relief, as the first rush of warm urine splashes against your breasts, running down your belly to your pudendum - just before the stream arrives at your engorged cunt, and mixes with your own arousal. I arrest the flow, and instruct you to rub my piss into your cunt, and then taste your fingers. "Now, take hold of my cock again, and aim my piss in your mouth"; you oblige, but your aim is wayward - and I laugh as you splash my warm piss all over your face and hair, before eventually finding your mouth - and filling it to overflow, I arrest the flow again, and you look up at me expectantly., your lips pursed "Now swallow it". You oblige, smiling demurely as you gulp it down and I beam at you "good girl; I'm VERY proud of you - I think I still have some more piss left for you".

I instruct you to get on all fours, and spread your buttocks for me; your anus is still relaxed from when I fucked it earlier. I release the hold I had on my penis (now fully erect), bending my knees and I slip it into your distended anus and cunt in turn, and continue to relieve myself - alternately ; fucking and pissing up you, and displacing my piss - as you once again begin to rub your clitoris. Sensing another impending orgasm; you plead "Please sir, may I cum?" Feeling especially cruel; I deny you, and increase the tempo of our coupling - alternating my penis and fingers between your holes - as I fuck one, I finger the other, before placing my fingers to your mouth for you to (enthusiastically) clean.

Despite my refusal to allow you another orgasm, to stifle your moans, you bite your lip; your body starts to convulse and I know that you're cumming - without my permission! I fuck you all the harder; Slapping your piss-wet buttocks as hard as I can, in time with my strokes. "This arse is going to feel my belt across it and my fist is going up your cunt when we get back in the bedroom young lady". "Sorry Sir, you reply; "I just couldn't help myself".

Meanwhile, I feel my own orgasm building; I grab a handful of your piss-soaked hair, and ejaculate deep into your vagina; My penis throbbing uncontrollably, deep inside you.

When my orgasm has subsided, I slowly withdraw, before stepping to the back of the cubicle, and instruct you to stand in front of me, directly under the shower head, whilst I look deeply into your lust filled eyes and smile. I quickly turn on the shower - the cold water cascades over you and you scream whilst I laugh.

Once warmed, I join you under the shower head, and I embrace you as the now warm water runs over our tingling bodies. Tenderly, I soap you down, and I wash our bodies and hair as we embrace and kiss.

© 2017

Your comments / PM's are invited, and welcomed; but please bear in mind that this work is my own intellectual (ha ha) property - and is subject to copyright.

If I discover that it has been purloined by anyone - then fuck the "Sydney University" claptrap. I WILL seek you out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Oh sir!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

WOW x

Thank you for writing this beautiful piece x

Please please continue.

I myself met my new Dom today for our 1st meet - was marked by his never ending flow of cum over my face x

Please give us more x

By *ealaWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Northern England

"WOW x

Thank you for writing this beautiful piece x

Please please continue.

I myself met my new Dom today for our 1st meet - was marked by his never ending flow of cum over my face x

Please give us more x"

Thank you for your kind words kinikslut. There will be more to follow when I get the time.

Mmmmmmmmmm Thank you xxx

Please make it even filthier!x

By *ltravioletWoman  over a year ago

In amongst the Unicorns & fairy dust

Absolutely great story I lost count how many orgasms I had reading this xx

Northern England

"Absolutely great story I lost count how many orgasms I had reading this xx "

Mmmm. Thank you for your kind words UV. That gladdens my cruel heart.

» Add a new message to this topic