FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Stranger in a coffee shop

Stranger in a coffee shop

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was describing one of my sexual bucket list entries with someone and as she seemed to enjoy it I thought I'd post it here....so here goes...

So one of my sexual bucket list involves sitting opposite a couple in a public place...coffee shop or bar..

The lady catches my eye and we begin to glance at each other and smile with that little glint in our eyes.

As I admire her legs under the table she catches me and after whispering to her man she slowly begins to part them and let's her hand innocently start stroking her inner thigh.

It's then that I can see she is wearing stockings with a garter belt. Her milky white thighs shining against the black stockings and belt.

Her legs get wider until I can make out the colour of bright red panties.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

As she smiles Seductively at me she again whispers to her man and then gets up and heads past me to the toilets...giving me a wink as she goes.

A couple of minutes later she reappears and heads over to me. Casually she drops her panties onto my lap and tells me that she will need these back in 5 minutes.

I know what to do... I quickly stuff them in my pocket and head to the gents. I cant wait to smell the aroma and see for myself how wet she was. My cock is throbbing now and I need to cum.

I feel the silkiness of the panties and breathe in the deep musky aroma...all the time slowly wanking my rock hard cock. I hear the toilet door open and I know it's her man...so I make sure I am wanking hard and loud.

With a grunt I cum hard into the gusset of the panties...filling them with copious amounts of my seed.

After I just about compose myself I step out of the cubicle to see her man standing grinning at me...a look of delight and lust in his eyes.

I hand him her panties and watch as he breathes in our mixed scents.

I leave and go back to my table where I see her staring at me as she is clearly playing with her pussy under the table.

Her man comes out of the toilets and sits back down with her...he hands her back her panties and she slowly and carefully inspects them before surreptitiously sliding them over her heels and wriggling them up her thighs and over her bum.

She adjusts herself but still keeps her legs open for me. I see her slide a finger down into her knickers and pussy before bringing it back out to place delicately in her man's mouth...all the time looking at me.

After a few minutes she whispers to her man and sends him over to me...

Her man tells me that his mistress is very happy with the contents and hopes that i have plenty left. I assume him I do.

In that case he says...please follow us to my car.

He opens the back door for his lady and she slides in...patting the seat next to her for me to join her. I don't waste anytime and snuggle up beside her. Instantly we are kissing...hot deep passionate kisses with our hands roaming over each other.

I unzip her small dress and it she wriggles if off leaving her in her sexy lingerie with her obviously soaking panties.

Her man is now trying to drive but is constantly looking in his mirror at his woman getting dirty with this stranger.

She now reaches down and unzips me...obviously I'm already very hard but when she grips my cock the blood really starts to pump...she looks me in the eye and then tells her man that she is going to swallow this thick cock and proceeds to lower her red lipstick covered lips around my helmet.

Her pantie covered ass is sticking up towards the privacy glass window but anyone peering closely would surely see her.

My fingers are entwined in her hair but I have to move one hand and feel that lovely ass. I reach down and my fingers can feel the heat from her pussy before I get there...then they meet the mixture of my sticky cum and her hot wet pussy juice...all the time she is devouring my cock like a cheap slut...spitting..sucking...licking as loudly as she can so her man can hear and see...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Oh, yes, more please.

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

As my hand travels deeper into her knickers she looks up at me and tells me that she wants be to finger her arse....well it would be rude not to!

I scoop up some of my company and her pussy juice before slowly circling her tight ridged hole...then I slowly slide my finger in. It slips in very easily...this is clearly a woman who loves her ass penetrated. Despite the ease it slipped in she gave a long loud sigh...more for her man's benefit than mine I'm sure but that turns me on even more...

That's lovely, she says in between long slurpy sucks of my cock...it certainly is.

I want you to come in my mouth before we get home she demands...her man tells us that we are almost there...which is a coincidence as so am I...

I've been asked to personalise this a wee bit so....

Lynn quickens the pace with her skillful sucking...only stopping to spit on my cock and circle my japs eye with her tongue. At the same time her lovely curvy ass is squirming on my finger and her moans grow louder.

In the drivers seat, John is struggling to keep his eyes on the road...I can also make out a distinct bulge in his trousers as he keeps looking at us in the rear view mirror.

I cant take much more and I grab Lynn's hair roughly as my big balls begin to tense and that familiar tingling feeling rises up my shaft.

I force her head down to the Base of my cock and at the same time I buck my hips up so that her mouth is completely stuffed full of cock...my body arches and I groan hard as I begin to spurt hard into her mouth.

I can feel and hear Lynn choking but I can't stop now if my life depended on it. My hand is forced further into Lynn's ass as 3, 4, and then 5 big spurts fill her mouth...

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

bradford

By *onyt3030Man  over a year ago

putney

By *blecoolerMan  over a year ago

Goole

I lay back enjoying that mix of euphoria and relaxation that sweeps over you after you've just cum.

Lynn keeps her mouth around my cock and I feel some of my cum dribbling down my shaft and onto my balls. She looks up at me and smiles before raising her head and leaning over the car seat to John who has now stopped the car know a private driveway...weve obviously arrived. Lynn leans closer and gives her man a deep sexy kiss and I realise that she is snowballing my cum into his hungry mouth.

I'm sitting there semi naked with my ever shrinking cock falling into the dribbles of cum left by Lynn who has finished kissing John but then tells him that he needs to clean me up while she gets ready for her fun.

With that, Lynn steps out of the car into her driveway...wearing just her red bra, panties, stockings and heels. She strides confidently to her front door and waits for John to run round and unlock it for her.

After she has disappeared John jumps unto the back seat beside me and before I can say a word he lowers his head to my lap.and starts to lick my cock and balls clean..

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

bradford

More please

bradford

More please

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *aayMan  over a year ago

harrow & Hatfield

Brilliant ! Loved the coffee shop bit ! More please

Although John was licking and sucking me clean like a Dyson on acid there was no way I could muster more than a semi having just cum for the second time in an hour.

instead I just lay back and told him what a sexy wife he had and what a filthy slut she had been. This seems to be turning John on even more as he laps at my balls like a thirsty dog.

A few moments later John's phone rings and I hear Lynn telling him that she's ready!

We exit the car and enter their nice suburban house. The stairs are straight in front of us and as I look up I see Lynn standing at the top, completely naked save for her shiny stiletto shoes.

I take a minute to properly admire her in all her naked glory...she is maybe early to mid forties with long auburn hair. She has a sexy curvy figure with full hips and very shapely legs. Lynn has clearly been on holiday recently because my eyes are drawn to her white pantie marks...clearly a woman confident in her appearance because they must have been very skimpy bikini bottoms judging gym the high cut tan lines.

The whiteness of her upper thighs are highlighted more by the thin dark landing strip at the very between her legs...even from ghis distance i can make out that her pussy lips are puffy and engorged.

My eyes travel north to take in her magnificent breasts. Maybe not as pert as a younger woman but when they are as full and firm as these who cares. Her areola are very dark and I can see two very large nipples - about an inch in length, sticking out proudly and defiantly.

Well...she says...it's my turn now...

bradford

Yes please me too

John and I head upstairs and into their bedroom. Lynn is already lying spreadeagled on the bed, her arms behind her head as she surveys us....strip for me boys, she commands.

We do as we are told..getting those awkward socks and shoes off without falling over. I glance at John's naked body...a bit plumper than me and his cock is not as long or thick but nothing to be embarrassed about.

We turn our attention to Lynn...where do you want me I ask...I want your mouth between my legs she demands..John doesn't say anything...he knows that his job is to work on her breasts...

I slide my hands under Lynn's bump cheeks and lift her up towards my mouth. I breathe in her deep musky aroma and admire the folds of her labia and the rosy pink bud of her Clit jutting out proudly.

I blow softly on her mound..her sexy public landing strip rustling under my cool breath before I slowly pant some hot breath over her lips. I hear her moan softly and her thighs shudder slightly.

I take my tongue and with a long slow wide lap I lick from the base of Lynn's pussy up past her Clit onto her pubes...I love the soft tickly feeling on my tongue and lips.

I repeat this over and over..my laps getting wider and faster...my chin soaking from a mixture of my saliva and her love juices.

Lynn is beginning to raise her hips up to me every time my lips brush her Clit...I know she wants me to focus on it but I maintain my rhythmic licking for a bit longer.

As her hip movements increase so does the moans and murmers coming from that sexy mouth that not 30 minutes ago was wrapped around my cock in the back of her car.

John continues to play with her nipples and breasts...alternating between sucking and massaging...only stopping to give his wife deep long kisses.

Now it's time to bring Lynn to the edge...I concentrate on her Clit...flicking my tongue furiously back and forth over this ever increasing nub.

Meanwhile my fingers slide out from behind and I slide 1,2 and then 3 into her sloppy wet pussy. I can feel the ridges of her good spot and I curve my fingers up so that I can stroke them again and again.

Lynn is really going to town now...her legs are clamped around my head and it's like trying to stay on a bucking bronco ride. She is swearing now calling me every filthy name under the sun and demanding that I keep going and do it harder, quicker, more just more.

I'm now sucking hard on her Clit and my fingers are working furiously in and out of her pussy...John is clamped on her right Breast whole his fingers are roughly tweaking her left nipple.

I can feel Lynn tense and I know what's coming...she screams hard...yesss you barstard yesss and with that she arches her back and I feel my face being completely soaked as she gushes once, twice and then a third time...my chest is soaking and so is the bed....

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

wow.. what a beautiful story

"wow.. what a beautiful story "

Thanks very much

Thanks to all those who have commented and PM'd me...would love to hear from more people wanting to play this out

same where

bradford

By *blecoolerMan  over a year ago

Goole

Lynn relaxes a little and is kissing John deeply...she then turns to me and asks me to kiss her so that she can taste her pussy. I love kissing so don't hesitate to walk round and softly take her head in my hands, look her deep in the eyes then begin to gently kiss her full red lips.

Meanwhile John has positioned himself between his wife's legs before quietly asking if he can enter her...Lynn looks at me and I nod...I want to watch a live sex show....even better that I get to play with Lynn's fantastic nipples as she is getting fucked.

John slides into her pussy very easily...she is soaking after all...and no stranger to a cock..

He has his eyes closed as he begins to pump quickly and deeply...I can tell he won't be long but who can blame him having had to watch all the fun up to now.

Faster he goes and Lynn is clearly getting excited again...her legs wrap around his arse and she is pulling him in deeper to her.

I step back and sit on the dressing table chair...my cock getting hard again as I watch this couple, clearly deeply in love with each other..fuck like teenagers in front of me.

Lynn is grabbing his back and digging her nails into him...John is almost wincing with pain but nothing will stop him now...with a deep throaty grunt his ass squeezes tight together and he is shooting his load deep into his woman while she is having a load shaking ograsm.

My mind drifts to what the neighbours must think but I quickly realise that they will have no doubt heard it before...besides my throbbing cock is now telling me that it's ready for more action....

bradford

Great story.

same where

"Great story."

Thank you....you have a great profile x

"Great story.

Thank you....you have a great profile x"

Thank you x

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

[Removed by poster at 23/03/17 05:27:30]

I stand up and tell Lynn to turn over..I want her on all fours and she wants no time in presenting her ass to me.

I look at John and tell him to get us both ready..he looks a little uncertain but i tell him to grab a condom and put it on me...with his mouth.

Clearly an easier thing to say than do but after a bit of trying and failing..John eventually manages to position the condom in his mouth and guide me cock into it. He's no stranger to sucking cock though and it's soon rolled down my shaft.

Next I tell him to turn his attention to Lynn...get that slots ass nice and slack for me I tell him. Use your tongue to lube it up.

Lynn jumps at the feel of her man's tongue deep in her ass but as I tell them both how filthy l and slutty they both are I can tell it's turning them on incredibly.

After a few minutes of slurping licking and moaning I push John out of the way and press my cock to the entrance of Lynn's asshole....

Yum

same where

"Yum"

Right back at you...your pics are very yummy indeed x

I grip either side of Lynn's wide womanly hips and gently push forward..my latex covered helmet slides gently into her tight but welcoming hole.

I was expecting a bit of resistance but as I'd found out in the car...this woman clearly had a lot of anal sex!

My cock is now fully inside Lynn...my big balls resting against her ass. I take a moment to savour the feeling as Lynn looks back and smiles at me....you feel amazing she says...a perfect fit.

By this time John has.scrambled beneath us at right angles to Lynn...I feel the soft wet touch of his tongue on my ball sack which makes me jump a little...much to Lynn's delight judging by the little squeal she gives out.

I begin to slide back and forth, gently at first but soon building up a steady rhythm. Lynn has her head bowed onto the mattress and John is desperately trying to get his tongue around my swinging balls.

Im gripping Lynn tightly now..watching the ripples.in her ass as I pound harder and harder. Her ass takes me easily but there is that familiar tight feeling around my helmet that you only get from anal sex.

Lynn is getting worked up again..her moans and sighs getting louder..peppered with swearing and requests to be fucked harder and like a whore.

I tell John to get to work on her Clit and to grab her nipples...this has the desired effect and Lynn is back to bucking bronco status...all I can do now is hold on and try and give as good as I'm getting.

Soon her screams are reaching a crescendo and I'm not so worried about the neighbours as the whole Street.

Suddenly Lynn tries to go still...her head back and I can see her eyes rolling. I say tries as I am still fucking her for all I'm worth...my balls loudly slapping against her ass and John's ear.

There then follows an almighty whooshing sound and I can feel my knees getting soaked...for a second I worry that John might have drowned down there but then just think..ah fuck him...

Ironically that seems to be Lynn's plan to as she tells me that she's knackered but pointing at my still hard cock she suggests I put it to use on John.

Quick as a flash John is on all fours next to Lynn, presenting his ass to me. It would be rude not to.

There is a a reversal of positions as Lynn is now beside me, kissing me deeply and guiding me into her man's ass.

John is tight, very tight, but there is plenty of lubrication from Lynn's excretions which makes it easier.

I shove forward and hear John grunt as my cock slides up t9 the hilt. Lynn is playing with my balls and kissing my chest.

Join begins to bucking back and forward in rhythm with my thrusts. I can see that Lynn also has a hold of his cock and is wanking him hard.

I lean forward and rub her Clit which is now massive...Munich bigger than when we started...thus woman is very turned on.

We are all speeding up together in a perfect sync...the explosion is coming...

» Add a new message to this topic