FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Multiple orgasms?

Multiple orgasms?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I find I get very wet but can never have a multiple orgasm, especially when playing with myself even though I still feel horny. I get very wet soon as I get the toy on the clit I cum very quickly and lots too but my clit gets so sensitive I can't touch it but I still have the urge to play

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm maybe you need to just not play with your clit but find your g spot

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

"I find I get very wet but can never have a multiple orgasm, especially when playing with myself even though I still feel horny. I get very wet soon as I get the toy on the clit I cum very quickly and lots too but my clit gets so sensitive I can't touch it but I still have the urge to play "

Agree on earlier post, try using fingers on gspot first, then on and around hood of clit, then clit than consider using tool.

I would think you are too responsive for a direct toy approach and you need slower, gentler, teasing finger play that builds. Then I think you'll cum in wave after wave ...

Of course a well managed mouth of lips and tongue supporting teasing fingers would be your ideal I suspect.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah I can't be doing with toys, fingers are much better for keeping going and having more and more

Ruby

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

In our experience it's impossible to go for it again in the first few seconds once you have used you clit to cum, like you say way to sensitive, avoid your clit on the first part as much as you can, then switch to it as soon as the wave hits you, but go gently, it might also help to be very turned on, perhaps arrange a carpark meet with a guy or two from Fab where you park up and they just watch you through the window as they wank, getting those nerves standing on end will really help, and hubby will appreciate the show and resultant sex once you get home, or if you really enjoy it, the sex before you even leave the car park, there won't be any complaints from your watchers either, .... welcome to our way of dogging where we put on a show and they get to watch.

By *weetChariotMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

"Yeah I can't be doing with toys, fingers are much better for keeping going and having more and more

Ruby"

By *harlestinaCouple  over a year ago

chester

Years ago Tina and I had 9 fucks on 1 memorable sat earring over e hrs

Both of us climaxed on each. Fuck

Tina still climax more than once 50 years later she has surpassed me

» Add a new message to this topic