FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Not the beginning nor the end

Not the beginning nor the end

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is not the beginning, that has long passed

I kneel before you and kiss deeply as I twist my fingers into your hair tilting your head back, lightly biting and kissing the front of your neck working over to your shoulders then moving behind you and continuing down your back to your bottom. Kissing and nibbling and sucking all time. Feeling you move against me I slip my finger into you and gently begin to massage.

I stay massaging inside you and kissing your back until I feel your almost there then I move away briefly. I tell you not to move. You do as instructed. Good girl I say as the round of the crack of my hand meeting your buttock fills the room.

When I return I have the thing I bought for you with me. It is sleek and shiny It Iis still sexy as fuck

I place my hand between your shoulder blades holding you firmly in place face down on the bed. I use my thigh to separate yours, there is a little resistance but it's nothing to me. Turning the item on I slip it inside you and you gasp as the sensations begin to build.

You tell me you need to cum but I instruct you to hold it. I quickly remove the item and and lift your hips burying myself deep inside you. I am deep and hard. As my moment matches yours I again twist my fingers into your hair pulling you back to me and my teeth meet your shoulder as the moment takes us.

We lay there breathing for a while, then I move feeling that electric sensation that makes me shudder is I withdraw.

The bath is ran and the candles are lit. We both melt into the water together you leaning back against my chest feeling the rise and fall as I breath.

This is not the end either.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic