FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Female Courier

Female Courier

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So after months of flirting and fantasising I actually went through with it. Felt a little nervous but my goodness, so horny! I had the text come through saying my parcel was being delivered between a certain time. So I prepared myself, just before the actual time, I got undressed, jumped in and out the shower, and put my robe on. After about 15 minutes of anxious waiting, I heard a vehicle pull up and there was a knock at the door. I answered it in just my robe and there was Carla, an attractive 30 something curvy brunette with the sexiest smile I've ever seen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Carry on

More please

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

more please mmm

Sounds interesting more please

[Removed by poster at 24/02/17 08:33:13]

So you knew the courier would be female?....Suppose it had been a big hairy arsed docker with a grizzly beard?

I apologised due to the lack of clothes and told her I just got out of the shower, she smiled and said that it was ok but told me to be careful that Storm Doris didn't blow my robe open. I thought, well it's now or never.......and I actually replied the only blow I would want is off Storm Carla, her reaction shocked me. She laughed and said I was cheeky and she always enjoyed our little chats and she said she hoped for a gush of wind would give her a glimpse of my parcel! I had no hesitation in loosening the rope so my robe flung open and she could see my now slightly aroused cock. She complimented on it and the girth at which point she reached out to touch it. I asked her if it would be better she came in rather than grab my cock on the doorstep

"So you knew the courier would be female?....Suppose it had been a big hairy arsed docker with a grizzly beard?"

Carla has been working for this owner/driver courier company for several months. 99% chance it was her

More

» Add a new message to this topic