FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Neighboor

Neighboor

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got a new neighbour move in soon... Hope she wants my cock up her tight wet cunt...used to have a busty Ginger neighbour in kirk sandall but I did not get to fuck her...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Got a new neighbour move in soon... Hope she wants my cock up her tight wet cunt...used to have a busty Ginger neighbour in kirk sandall but I did not get to fuck her..."

Hi there fellow Donny person. Ask her if she's up for a spit roast.

"Got a new neighbour move in soon... Hope she wants my cock up her tight wet cunt...used to have a busty Ginger neighbour in kirk sandall but I did not get to fuck her..."
You'll have to ask her. See what she says.

It'sso hard to understand how so many women fail to appreciate the wonderful chat that most men on here are capable of. Some can even string 2 words togvether lol

I have a new neighbour moving get in at the weekend young dark haired lady. Hubby works away

"It'sso hard to understand how so many women fail to appreciate the wonderful chat that most men on here are capable of. Some can even string 2 words togvether lol"

Took the words right out if my mouth

I despair at some of the rodents on here sometimes

"It'sso hard to understand how so many women fail to appreciate the wonderful chat that most men on here are capable of. Some can even string 2 words togvether lol

Took the words right out if my mouth

I despair at some of the rodents on here sometimes "

*of

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you don't like the subject don't comment

"It'sso hard to understand how so many women fail to appreciate the wonderful chat that most men on here are capable of. Some can even string 2 words togvether lol"

Together

Just saying

When I was young, a young couple moved next door she was ginger and very horny,I soon realised she was in the same school as me but had left a few year's ago and got married,I remember and wanked over the time I caught her up the woods and these two older guy's fingering her laying there in her uniform and her skirt up and her blouse undone and watching them Cum,they warned me not to tell,when they settled in she started comeing round to my house for tea with my mum,I would go to the loo and wank while listening to her voice I also would play with my cock from my bedroom windows while she was putting her panties on the line,I think she knew what I was doing,she told a while after she would go and lay N the bed and play with herself,I heard my mum talking one day to a friend saying Janet was fucking with one of the other wifes husband,one day I was cuming home it was dark and in the long grass behind my house I heard sharing noises which I knew what they wear from hearing my mum fuck,when I looked there Janet as laying there skirt up panties down to her ankles tits out one hand pulling on Rogers cock the guy my mum was on about while is head was between her legs she let me watch while she Cum and waved her hand for me to go he did not know that I had seen them,i ran up to my bedroom went straight to the windows they wear still there she was pulling her panties up she saw me in the windows she seemed to take her time as if she knew I was playing with my cock,I Cum so much thinking of that ginger pussy,catching her in school,and now this,I wanted her to touch me so much,she did, sorry,will tell more later if you want.

Definitely horny thing to happen

» Add a new message to this topic