FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Open Door

The Open Door

By *wbridgend77 OP   Man  over a year ago

bridgend

......I call to your house and your door is left open. You're wearing a short skirt, stockings, heels and a sexy blouse. You're in the kitchen doing something. I walk into the kitchen and suddenly your startled as two hands grab your breasts from behind and someone starts kissing your neck. You want to turn around to see who it is but are enjoying too much to find out.

Suddenly everything goes dark as I put a blindfold on you. You start feeling touches all over your body. A hand running up the inside of your stockings, a kiss to the neck, a passionate kiss with tongues entwined, a finger brushing over your knickers and pussy. You feel your blouse being unbuttoned and your knickers being taken off. You feel your bra unclasp as your lush breasts fall out. Then you feel them being massaged, nipples sucked and licked.

Suddenly you feel a tongue running up the inside of your thighs and narrowly missing your pussy. You feel random touches of finger, tongue, all over your body. Then your eased to your knees as I feed you my big throbbing cock. You wrap your lips around it and start sucking it. You can't get enough but it's big and you occasionally gag on it. You're led somewhere else but you still can't see anything.

You feel yourself being pushed against a wall and then suddenly feel a tongue on your pussy. I lick your clit until you are ready to explode but then stop. You feel yourself being bent over something. The blindfold is whipped off and almost at the same time you feel a big, thick, throbbing cock enter your pussy from behind. You're staring into the bathroom mirror as you are watching yourself being fucked hard and deep as I play with your breasts and kiss your neck.

You're surprised by this person fucking you so deep and hard, breasts bouncing with each thrust, balls slapping against your ass. You turn behind you and kiss me passionately. You look shocked to see me, but just are frozen and enjoying being fucked so much you can't even speak. You start to moan as you can feel that pressure build up inside you, you know you're gonna cum soon. You feel all your muscles start to contract and shudder as you let out a load scream. You can feel your pussy tightening around my big, thick, throbbing cock hard. Your legs are trembling.......you beg me to cum inside you......but this is just for starters!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic