FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dog Walkers

Dog Walkers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Your out walking your dogs and my dogs start play fighting with yours. We hit it off and you invite me to your place for a cup of tea. While chatting you brush a finger down my arm and look deeply into my eyes. I make the move and slide my thumb down your ear lobe. I kiss you gently at first, sliding my hand through your air. I pull away and tell you i want some rope and a juicy peach. You look startled but the adventurous curious side of you wants to know why, but you also know that you feel safe with me.

You wrap your legs around me with the rope and peach in either hand and bite my bottom lip. We go into the living room and start ripping eachothers clothes off. I push your legs up in the air and suckle on your big toe. I run my hand down your leg and drop to my knees. I lick my lips as i bite the inside of your thigh. A little too hard that you slap me and then say carry on.

i drop to my knees and breath warm air across your lips. You push your hands through the carpet and bite your bottom lip. I brush my beard across your moist lips, picking up any juices that have gone astray. I tease with just a little tongue and gradually grab your ass cheeks and push my tongue deep inside you, mixing it up with one two fingers scissoring and oscillating inside you.

I change position and lie beside you and really go to town with my fingers while looking at your face to see where you really like it. My cock is brushing your hand and you try to grab it but i slap your hand and i am disappointed as you didn't ask for permission.

So i flip over and you are on your knees face down. I get the rope and tie your hands together behind your back, slapping your ass cheek as i am excited as i like to be spontaneous and see what i think of in that moment. I lie beside and tell you i am going to put this blindfold on you and a juicy soft sweet peach in your mouth. If you manage to not bite down on it, while I do whatever i want then afterwards i will make dinner for you. But if i find any teeth marks on the peach or it drops out of your lovely mouth then i have been given power to teach you a lesson. Use your imagination xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wolf, wolf!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please xx

» Add a new message to this topic