FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Stag do

Stag do

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I have a fantasy I've discussed with my other half and she gets so horny at the thought....

We go out in Edinburgh, drinking down grassmarket area.... after a few drinks she gets a bit flirty and starts chatting with some guys out on a stag do.

She flirts, chats, and dances.... looking at me for permission now and then, to which I smile and nod. She comes over to me after a little while and asks if she can start to step it up. I tell her it's about time she did, then she goes back over to the stag guys, and carries on drinking and flirting, except now she starts accidentally brushing against groins with her hands and ass.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I can see these guys are starting to think their luck is in... what little do they know. She comes across and kisses me hard, before telling me she's getting fucked tonight and I'm to watch... with that she's back flirting, now occasionally whispering in the ears of some of the guys... a few of whom I spot putting their hands on her tight ass as she does....

A few more drinks and she comes over to tell me we're moving on to their hotel for a party... I'm twitching at the thought of what's to come...

Next thing we are back in a hotel room with 5 young guys from the stag do, I'm told to sit on a chair facing the bed, she sits between 2 guys on the sofa, and the other 3 are standing around, all still having a drink and a laugh.

One of the guys asks her what colour underwear she is wearing... 'why don't you come to the bathroom to find out?' Is her reply.

They laugh as he takes her up on the offer, leading her by her hand they head into he bathroom. Everyone else carries on drinking and letting me know how hot my girl is and ask if I think she's up for some fun? 'I think we're in for a hot night' I tell them.

After about 10 minutes she emerges from the bathroom stripped down to her underwear. A sexy matching black lacy set, followed by a clearly aroused young man in his boxer shorts... the guys let her know how sexy she looks as she lays on the bed.... suddenly she's surrounded by guys kissing different parts of her body... 'you can sit and watch honey' she tells me.... my cock is straining against my trousers as I watch these guys kissing and touching her all over as they all start to remove their clothes.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like it more please

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Nice

One of the guys removes her panties, another removes her bra... she now has one guy licking and sucking on her pussy, one with his cock in her mouth, one licking and playing with her nipples, one at her side with his cock in her had and another watching.... the sight of this is so hot, I take off my trousers to relieve the pressure...

She is loving the attention of all these cocks, and tells the one eating her pussy to fuck her...

She's now being fucked as I'm made to watch, she also now has 2 cocks in her mouth, with the other two wanking themselves at her sides and playing with her gorgeous boobs.

'This is what you wanted isn't it?' She asks in a brief moment without any cocks in her mouth- my smile and obvious erection are all the answer she needs, as she turns round on all fours and tells one of the guys who's cock she was just sucking that she want his cock inside her now.... he happily swaps places with his mate and eases his big cock inside her soaking wet pussy. She has 3 cocks in front of her face, she plays with all three, taking them in her mouth one or two at a time, whilst being fucked hard and fast from behind. She moans with each thrust, I love seeing this and heading her as she builds towards cumming...

Like it keep it going

He fucks her harder and faster, pounding her pussy with his big hard cock, she muffles moans and screams as her mouth is also full of cock... 'I'm close to cumming' the guy fucking her warns..... 'do it!' She commands 'cum in my fucking pussy!

He didn't need to be told twice.... he started moaning and thrusting hard into her dripping wet cunt, she screams in ecstasy as he fills her pussy with his hot, large load of spunk. Pulling his cock out slowly I can see his cum ooze out of her.

She wastes no time, lying another of the lads on his back she mounts his cock, even bigger than the last one- she seems to be working through them in size order, and none of them are small! She eases her cum filled pussy down on theirs lads cock and starts to ride him, there are hands all over her now, bodies everywhere, cocks taking turns in her mouth, although the guy who just filled her pussy with his cum had discretely left the room by now so she was left with 4 hard cocks to use... I was still sitting watching, hornier than I have ever been in my life but resisting the urge to touch my cock

She tells one of the guys to join his mate fucking her... she wanted two of these big cocks in her pussy! I'm close to exploding as I watch him get behind her, and ease his cock inside her cum covered dripping wet pussy along with his mate!

The two of them find their rhythm as the double fuck her cunt, the other two are standing over her taking turns fucking her mouth. Her eyes are watering, make up all smudged, but she is loving it! She pushes back with each thrust from both the guys fucking her and takes the cocks in front of her deep in her throat, one at a time, she is being fucked hard by all these guys, moaning and groaning, getting loader and louder, the lad under her starts to moan, he's going to cum...

Without warning he starts cumming, moaning and groaning as he shoots inside her, covering his mates cock in his cum, he gets his own back by also cumming! He pulls out as he is cumming, covering her ass, pussy and inadvertently his mates cock in cum!

They both slip away from Her pussy, leaving her dripping, in full view of me, there's so much cum dropping from and covering her pussy now, as these two slip out the room and she is now left with 2 guys and me watching.

These two are young black guys, and are by far the biggest of the five. She licks and plays with their huge cocks for a bit, letting the 3 loads of cum ooze from her pussy, I'm touching my cock now and then at this point, it's hard not to! It's solid!...

When she's ready she tells them they are both to fuck her, she lies on her side with one in front and one behind, telling the one behind he is to be gentle as he enters her ass....

both these big black cocks start to enter my gf. Her eyes widen with delight, there's already cum everywhere, it's now being used to lube her ass as this huge cock eases gently inside her. She asks him to pause now and then as she gets used to his size inside her....

So hot it's good more please

By *rPandSlutCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

Keep it going please

Her arms are wrapped around the guy to her front, she kisses him hard as he fucks her pussy, his mate behind her fucking her ass, she's moaning in ecstasy as the fuck her in long slow strokes, their massive cocks stretching her holes, I'm watching and playing with my rock hard cock, unable to believe what I've been witnessing, my gf full of cock and cum. Her moans build to screams... 'fuck me im cumming! Keep fucking me! Fuck I'm cumming!' Her cum soaked cock filled pussy starts to gush all over both their cocks and balls, this tops them both over the edge and they start to pump her holes full of even more cum, all three are moaning with pleasure as they all cum....

They lay still for a second, cocks starting to go limp in her pussy and her ass.... I'm still sitting on the chair, cock in my hand, close to bursting. The guys roll to her sides and she lies on her back, cum dripping from her ass and her pussy.

'That's them all done now honey..... you can clean me now' she tells me. I've never done such a thing, but I don't need to be told twice. I move over to the bed and dutifully start to kiss, then lick her pussy, surprisingly enjoying the taste of 5 guys cum mixed with hers. I lick, suck and play with her pussy, my cock twitching without even being touched. 'Let me taste it' she says, so I move up her body and kiss her, sharing the taste of all the cum and pussy juices with her as my cock slips inside her. With a few thrusts of my hips I'm adding my load to her pussy, unable to stop myself having watched her enjoy 5 cocks I cum hard, deep inside her.

One of the guys heads off to his room, leaving us in the last guys room, we drift off to sleep, her in the middle, with me one side, and him on the other of my cum filled, satisfied gf.

Loved it

Thank you

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Great tale, I am hard from reading it

Thanks

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Great story, more to cum though I suspect?

By *ark_the_sexyMan  over a year ago

Cawood, between Selby and York

Very nice indeed

Night out in Edinburgh tomorrow..... can always hope! Lol

» Add a new message to this topic