FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy

Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a fantasy

Lazy evening I decide to run a hot bath.....running the hot water and walking around naked I turn on some relaxing music, light some candles, leaving the blinds open and door unlocked I slide inside the hot water enjoying the silky bubbles on my skin.

Closing my eyes and sinking down, slowly opening my legs to touch myself, pert nipples peeking up through the water, I lose myself to my touch.

Not hearing him creep in the house, not knowing he had been watching me preparing through the open blinds. He silently slips into the steamy candlelit bathroom, smiling to himself as he watches me. Naked, in knowingly pleasure myself infront of him.

Removing his pants to release his now hardness he slowly but firmly massages his cock as he watches me sliding my fingers deep inside myself, legs spread resting on the sides of the bath. Biting my lip with pleasure, frowning with concentration. Breasts heaving above the water he resists the urge to touch me as his cock pulses in his hand.

Squirming in the water unaware of my watcher I'm breathing deeply as I begin to climax, rubbing my clit faster and harder.. licking my lips wishing I had something to suck.

Removing his shirt his whole toned body pulses as he watches me writhing in my own wet pleasure, his cock dripping with pre cum.... watching me lick my lips he makes the decision to feed me.

Slowly climbing over the bath, bracing his knees on the bath edges... hands above me he takes a deep breath and edges his cock end towards my mouth.

Hard wetness touched my lips and taking me by surprise I open my eyes and mouth to see him poised above me, he takes the moment to push himself inside my mouth.... I don't resist.... horny seeing this hot body right infront of me, his cock filling my mouth and my hands working hard on my clit, the shock and excitement mixed with fear is more than I can take.

Still he force feeds me, moving his hands to grab my firm breasts .... looking into my eyes he sees I want it.... in one movement he slides his legs off the sides, into the water and his cock straight into my throbbing wet pussy. Pinning me in the tub, water flowing over the sides as he pushes deep inside me.

I can't resist him, I have no choice but to let him take me.

Arching my back with each thrust, moaning in pleasure. I can't help but cum hard, clenching hard in his big cock as I climax, he loosens his load inside me. Pushing deeper, staring into my eyes he kisses me.

I can feel his cum leaking from me as he slides out, putting his finger over my mouth..... shhhh. I watch as he dresses and leaves the room.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rit10Man  over a year ago

South

Wow great start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Phew!!! Any more per chance

More