FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 20 year old and on holiday

20 year old and on holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As my previous story says me and my partner Jenny had a very active youth in terms of swinging this real story begins in the airport

Me and Jenny had booked our first holiday abroad Majorca 10 days all-inclusive different place different people

We started talking to a Irish couple on the coach to our hotel it was their first holiday away been together for 4 years Marie and Michael was in their late thirties both been previously married and you could tell that there was much in love holding hands and hugging

Me and Jenny was situated on level 4 of the hotel and Marie and Michael was across from us after talking to them over the drinks at dinner time we got on really well nothing to do with swinging at that stage but got on like a house on fire

So the morning after towels on sunbeds and they asked if they could sit next to us so I said course you can Marie was a lady of approximately size 12 to 14 busted but not as big as Jenny and had a confidence swagger about herself

So after a couple of days starting chatting more about private things asking about work and how we had met and stuff not thinking anything was going to happen with this couple just friends

So about a week into the holiday Michael came into our room because Marie's hair straighteners had broken no longer getting hot so he asked if she could lend Jenny's he knocked on the door and I answered it and I said of course she can I welcome him into our room unaware Jenny was getting changed until or evening gown.

Jenny all there nice and bronze Michael caught her topless he apologized instantly and Jenny just said don't worry about it after chatting away over dinner Jenny and Marie started giggling about what Michael saw and Jenny reassure him once more you could have seen a lot more if you wanted at that time Marie's face dropped that was the Icebreaker

After talking about swinging and what we have done for some reason Marie got really into it Michael was more reserved but that didn't stop us enjoying each other's company Michael very strong man with a nice cut cock not massive but knew how use it must have gone through 20 condoms in two days also met when we came back off holiday

But there was not into swinging on a large scale we was at the time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *nchighMan  over a year ago

south east

[Removed by poster at 10/02/17 01:37:57]