FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi fantasy

Bi fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *horleygent OP   Man  over a year ago

Accrington

As a curious straight guy i do have a recurring fantasy of being tied to a bed by a lady who teases and strips me then tells me she is going on fab to invite men to come over and wank over me or do as they please . She telling me she wants to see my face and cock and bum oozing cum. Not knowing who or what or how many are cumming is thrilling. To top it off i have to watch her get fucked before im untied. Wow.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds horny

Sounds like a plan

Accrington

Also, another variation is to go to meet a lady off here for a drink and as im driving her home she says she needs to stop and collect something at her friends on the way. I see them chatting at the and she waves me over to have a brew.

I get out the car and go inside. Nervous but it is just a brew i tell myself. Inside there are a few men miling about watching tv and everything seems normal. She knows them and talk is normal and the kettle is on. We are invited to sit and chat. Out of the corner of my eye i notice the host locking the door with a key and putting it in his pocket. I suddenly feel a bit scared. Shall i go on?

"Also, another variation is to go to meet a lady off here for a drink and as im driving her home she says she needs to stop and collect something at her friends on the way. I see them chatting at the and she waves me over to have a brew.

I get out the car and go inside. Nervous but it is just a brew i tell myself. Inside there are a few men miling about watching tv and everything seems normal. She knows them and talk is normal and the kettle is on. We are invited to sit and chat. Out of the corner of my eye i notice the host locking the door with a key and putting it in his pocket. I suddenly feel a bit scared. Shall i go on?"

Yes please

By *eg1984Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Accrington

Ok...

We drink our coffee and make small talk. I get the feeling something is going on but not sure what. My lady friend is talking in the corner with the host and occasionally looking my way.

After a little longer I pluck up the courage to get up to go. I tell her i will wait in the car. They watch. I get to door and it wont open. They watch me struggle with the handle and tell me to get back in. Im flushing now and panicking. I counted her and 5 men in there. I try the door again. Next thing i know, two of the men are on me and pull me back into the living room. She throws some rubber cuffs onto the sofa and simply says "strip him naked and get his hands tied behind his back lads.."

I struggle but easily overpowered. They all help pull off my clothes and do as she says.

Im now in the middle of the room sat down. Cuffed and naked as they all stand grinning around me...

More?

birmingham

Don't leave us hanging...

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Accrington

Im so embarrassed. Vulnerable too. I notice im a little hard too and wish i wasnt. Turns out she had planned it from the start. She tells me i can go...but only after she is totally happy and everyone nods and laughs. She mocks me and tells me these real men are going to show her a good time and please her. As part of their reward they will get to enjoy me too...

More?

birmingham

Love it

Accrington

She knows im straight but i have mentioned to her my curious side by accident.

She tells the men to stand in a circle around me and undress. They do. Slowly. Until they are all there in their boxers. She tells me i have to take every mans boxers off with my mouth. I beg no but they laugh and she says if i dont i get punished...

More please

Accrington

I do as she says. The first is hard in his boxers. It frightens me being so close like that and smelling and touching him. He laughs as it springs out in front of me. Far bigger than me.she laughs too and tells me to do the same to them all...

Loving it

Accrington

I do the same to the others. Cocks all shapes and sizes but all bigger than me. I recoil and ask please can i get dressed and untied. She says yes...only if a beat one in a wrestle. The winner has to sit on the losers face to show who has won. My hands are tied. They all want to take a turn. I beg no again but she is loving it..

birmingham

Keep going...

Accrington

They line up to do just that. First one quickly gets me into a head lock and down on the floor. I can feel his hand reaching between my legs and i submit and fall to the floor on my back. He quickly presses down on me and his balls press on my face. Ive never been this close to a man and i try and move free but he holds me down. She is loving it. She calls on the others to take their turn. Each time, cuffed, im easily beaten and sat on. The men loving being able to please her and she has barely started her games.

More please

Accrington

She tells the men to take me up to the bedroom and throw me on the bed. They do.

She sits in the seat beside the bed and parts her legs and lets her fingers caress her panties. She says i must now learn how to make a cock hard for her. All five. She numbers the men and tells 1 to climb on the bed. She orders me to lick his cock and start to suck as she watches and plays...

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Like it

Great story....... what I'm Truely longing to experience is a cock fucking me!!!! I so want to be fucked x

Accrington

Cheers..

I have never had to be this close to a cock and now im faced with 5. The feeling i have when i touch it is too hard to describe..embarrasment...fear..panic..even excitement coupled with guilt. She is now playing beneath her panties shouting at me to suck and lick him hard for her. She winks at number 2 and he climbs on the bed and swaps with 1. He is fatter and bigger than 1. He tastes sweatier and salty. 1 goes to her to be stroked and she suggests 3 plays with me as he waits his turn. Im so scared but know i need to do as she says...

Sounds Devine lol.

Accrington

More to come if you want

By *afmanMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Keep it cumming

By *miller316Man  over a year ago

Alsager

Accrington

More to follow when i get back from work...

Accrington

While she is being fondled by her man she tells me, just as man 3 rubs himself against my face, that my clothes have been hidden and i will only get them back at a time of choosing or i can leave now...naked and tied, dropped off in the town centre. They laugh. I dont say anything just blush and panic as man 3 pushes his fingers into my mouth telling me to get it ready for his cock. He is heavier and rougher. He is loving pressing himself against me.

She is loving it and man 4 asks if it is ok to get between my legs and use his tongue. She readily agrees as she too has now got a hungry mouth between her own legs...

» Add a new message to this topic