FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Anyone you wish u had fun with but didnt

Anyone you wish u had fun with but didnt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone you wish you had sone sexy fun with but missed the opportunity

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rakslagMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Yep . I went to Cyprus with my girlfriend at the time and her sister ( who was way hotter ) and her daughter . I totally fancied the sister her face , body , lovely pair of tits and get on really well with her . I started Pervin and flirting with her as the days passed thinking more of her I went off my girlfriend and focussed more on the sister . We went out one night and ended up going back to the hotel and having a few drinks as you do . Me and the girlfriend was staying in a separate hotel to the sister and she had a car to travel to her hotel. She said she needed the loo before she went and wanted to borrow some aftersun from our hotel room so I jumped at the chance to take her up. We were flirting in the lift up to the room I so wanted to pounce on her but wasn't sure if I was ok to so I left it . We walked into the hotel room and showed her the bathroom she went in without closing the door dropped her knickers and sat on the toilet smiling at me I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She cleaned up n come took the aftresun and said go on be a good lad and cream my back.I could feel my dick twitching in my shorts i made sure I rubbed her good . My cock was rock solid bulgin out my shorts then it was time to go I had to tuck him up so she didn't notice but she just kept giving me that smile I think she was thinking the same as me unsure whether to pounce or not . She ended up staying in our room that night all I could think about was her . Anyway a few more times during the holiday certain things were said by her and looks she gave me now I wish I had gone along and done something and maybe fucked her . I'm not with my girlfriend and the sister is still in contact with me as mates and she has a boyfriend. I'm a mechanic and look after both here cars . And yes still sometimes I fantasy about her wishing I had done something when I had the chance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic