FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > saucer of milk

saucer of milk

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I walk into your room and see you naked and blindfolded on your bed, two hands cuffs either side of you. I walk in and without saying a word, I force your legs apart and just breath warm air across your lips. Suddenly stopping and flipping you over.Handcuffing you to the bed posts. Your now on your knees, handcuffed. I see a empty wine bottle in the corner of my eye. A clear, long necked and smooth glass bottle. I slide the bottle between your legs and whisper in your ear, ' slide down onto the bottle, and ride it'. You inch down and love the sensation of the cool smooth glass inside you. Inch by inch the bottle neck widens inside you and makes your juices slide down the bottle neck. I see the glistening juices and have to taste them. i slide my tongue up the bottle and savour the taste, as i slap your bum cheeks. I am so turned on as you moan, i rip off my clothes and my throbbing little friend wants you. I jump onto the bed and stand above your hips as you groan, as the bottle makes you want to orgasm. I grab your hips firmly, and pull your cheeks apart. Sliding my throbbing cock into your tight ass slowly at first and then thrusting. forcing you to slide down further onto the bottle. Your grabbing into the bed sheet and biting your bottom lip. I suddenly pull out and stand in front of your face. I cum into my hand while looking into your eyes and then tell you to lick the cum off my hand, like a cat with a saucer of milk. mmmmmmmooooooooooeeeeeeewwwwww!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic