FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughty customer

Naughty customer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am a joiner working in people's homes most of the time around Aberdeen and shire this is a fantasy I have not had pleasure of making reality yet. It begins with me starting a new job Monday morning arive and start erecting timber frame for extension outside work so no need to see the customer or gain access to the property but as I work away I notice a sexy young female and start to get hard instantly she is wondering around not leaving much for my imagination so I get as close as I can for a better look but trying to not get caught at the same time I looked away for a moment as a guy walked past and shocked me when I look back the sexy little minx has vanished then a voice from side door gets all my atention as am sure she must have seen me pervert peeping Tom drooling at her window but I am suprised as she doesn't mention it and asks if i would like a tea or coffee i say yes and she says come in get a warm up and drink the coffee. We have a bit of a chat about this and that then she hits me with did you like what you seen through the windows you perverse creeper I instantly panic and and try to find the words to talk my way out of the situation but I had none. Thats when the girl starts to speak again answer my question you naughty boy and in detail what you was thinking you would do to my young sexy toned body as you got little glimpses through my window this made me rock hard as I relised what was happening she liked been looked at and it was making her pussy wet just thinking of me getting a peak when she seen my rock hard shafts trying to escape from the crotch of my fitted work trousers you could see her tremble at just the sight of it I tell her that I was very horn since I woke up and didint have time to satisfy my needs as was running late for work. So when i caught a glimpse of a sexy half dressed stunner I was hard as rocking instantly I thought about you inviting me in and I can't stop my self and bend you over as I walk in behind you not even half way in the door I burst in pushing your body and head face first over the first thing that you find it was the worktop as we enter into the kitchen my throbbing. Shaft is so hard its painfull and needing to slip straght and deep into your alread wet and waiting cunt before turning you round so you can look up into my eyes as you suck all your cum off my cock before comeing up as I pull you off to get a kiss and a mouth full of your cum giving me a taste and I want more of that sweet pussy juices so I pick you up onto work top facing me legs spread wide so I can bury my face and tongue deep into the wet tasty slit and fuck you with my tongue mating more of your sweet sticky nectar driving you wild and pushing my head in more trying to get me deeper inside and thats when you cum hard and in total ecstasy and totally soaking my face and filling my willing mouth with all the cum I was needing to taste and move me on to another part of your body and I go straight from your used stretched pussy and suprise you when I gently start to tease your tight little ass hole with my mouth using your cum from your dripping wet pussy to lube and relax at the same time slowly slipping my tongue in a little at a time by your reaction I know it's the first time you had your ass hole eaten and you love the feeling with every lick and tease.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *easemarks1975Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Mmmm so what happened next!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He learns what paragraphs are for...lol

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Can't read this!

Hard to work out what's actually being said!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And takes a breath!

» Add a new message to this topic