FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughtiest play

Naughtiest play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Where is the dirtiest, naughtiest place you have wanked or fingered yourself? Mine was in work toilet. Love to hear people's stories

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Behind the counter in a small tile sales company I was almost caught

"Behind the counter in a small tile sales company I was almost caught"
nice

Changing cubicle at swimming pool

"Changing cubicle at swimming pool "
very naughty

In a bush while people were passing.

So when I used to work in a well known supermarket.... All the managers were on a away day and left the female trainee manager in charge.... She was a bit of a nymph, and she ended up giving me a blowjob in the back warehouse and I fingered her in the managers office and in the general office!

Without doubt the best day at work ever!

"So when I used to work in a well known supermarket.... All the managers were on a away day and left the female trainee manager in charge.... She was a bit of a nymph, and she ended up giving me a blowjob in the back warehouse and I fingered her in the managers office and in the general office!

Without doubt the best day at work ever! "

very very hot

By *voman2016Man  over a year ago

Herts

Fingered a lady on the road side on the side of the library building. The blinds were partial down in the library so still wonder if someone may have caught the sight of my cock.

Fucked my wife over a pool table in a pub.

By *hell and jWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

At work bent over the counter mmmm deep hard fukk the mouth full xx pics on pro file

"At work bent over the counter mmmm deep hard fukk the mouth full xx pics on pro file"
Wanking in my office NOW looking at your pics

"At work bent over the counter mmmm deep hard fukk the mouth full xx pics on pro file"
very sexy

I was stuck in a lift. The engineers arrived and started tinkering to try and release me. I was already wanking and hoped I would be finished by the time the doors opened.

Thankfully I was

"I was stuck in a lift. The engineers arrived and started tinkering to try and release me. I was already wanking and hoped I would be finished by the time the doors opened.

Thankfully I was

"

By *cutebum9Couple  over a year ago

wallsend

Sluts was upstairs at the back of a bus with a dirty old man sat next to her watching. Mine on the woods at night with dog walkers walking by

i had a guys that wanted to suck me come for an interview at work, i took him into an office next to all my staff and had him suck me to completion and swallow it all as we could hear people just a few feet away

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I was in a booking office with a window into the booking hall ,there was a lovely young lady sat there waiting for her train,I was wanking ,it was one of my best wanks that I've ever had it was such a turn on I came loads and she never did know what I had done.

Mrs. In office block toilets, been fingered over her desk by a previous bf. Also in her car between business meeting and lunch.

She was caught by a cyclist, she skipped lunch, came home and we Shagged hard.

In my mates mums room when he went to the toilet with a pair of her knickers wrapped around my cock;)

"Fucked my wife over a pool table in a pub."
love it

"Sluts was upstairs at the back of a bus with a dirty old man sat next to her watching. Mine on the woods at night with dog walkers walking by "
hot

By *heBlankPMan  over a year ago

widnes

"In my mates mums room when he went to the toilet with a pair of her knickers wrapped around my cock;)"

Haha me too! I remember my mate had a newspaper round and I was at his playing on the PlayStation in the summer holidays.

He left to do his half hour round and in the house alone (we were very good and close mates) I decided to sneak into his mums room and have a look through her knicker drawer.

Wrapped a pair around my shaft and played until I cum... was extra careful not to get any cum on them :D

By *iguysMan  over a year ago

clayton le woods

Fucked a co-worker over the directors desk..... another time i was fucking her hard and the cleaners where trying to open the door

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

Woking

Police van!!

"Where is the dirtiest, naughtiest place you have wanked or fingered yourself? Mine was in work toilet. Love to hear people's stories "

In my room between patients that day, filled it and send to to my deployed boyfriend, he loved it xx

"Where is the dirtiest, naughtiest place you have wanked or fingered yourself? Mine was in work toilet. Love to hear people's stories

In my room between patients that day, filled it and send to to my deployed boyfriend, he loved it xx"

very sexy

Outside in the garden as I write

possible can be seen

Fucked a colleague at work in the garden area and cars could have driven past at anytime

"Fucked a colleague at work in the garden area and cars could have driven past at anytime "
took a blow job last week of a sales colleague in the warehouse..she was teasing all morning and as she was to leave messaged we're did I want her

"Fucked a colleague at work in the garden area and cars could have driven past at anytime took a blow job last week of a sales colleague in the warehouse..she was teasing all morning and as she was to leave messaged we're did I want her

"

dirty ha

Anymore stories

"Anymore stories "
??

By *urrpurrpurrCouple  over a year ago

Kinky

I snuck my cam on at work and took off my panties at my desk on cam while hubby watched me play on his mobile at work with my 3 colleges at there desks 5 feet in front of me !

On a 7 hour coach journey

"I snuck my cam on at work and took off my panties at my desk on cam while hubby watched me play on his mobile at work with my 3 colleges at there desks 5 feet in front of me !

"

very naughty

Fucked a gf on a hotel balcony 20 floors up, with people on the balcony next door.

"Fucked a gf on a hotel balcony 20 floors up, with people on the balcony next door. "
lol

"In my mates mums room when he went to the toilet with a pair of her knickers wrapped around my cock;)

Haha me too! I remember my mate had a newspaper round and I was at his playing on the PlayStation in the summer holidays.

He left to do his half hour round and in the house alone (we were very good and close mates) I decided to sneak into his mums room and have a look through her knicker drawer.

Wrapped a pair around my shaft and played until I cum... was extra careful not to get any cum on them :D"

Love it mate, there is nothing like the thrill of doing something you shouldn't be doing

"In my mates mums room when he went to the toilet with a pair of her knickers wrapped around my cock;)

Wrapped a pair around my shaft and played until I cum... was extra careful not to get any cum on them :D

Very hot

Love it mate, there is nothing like the thrill of doing something you shouldn't be doing"

Keep your stories coming

With my ex in the staff room on a hospital ward. Neither of us were staff. As we walked out three nurses walked in!

In pub loads with same guy. Over pool table with customers in the other room, on the stairs, in the kitchen, in main bar after hours, in cellar. Hot couple of months that was!!

"With my ex in the staff room on a hospital ward. Neither of us were staff. As we walked out three nurses walked in!

In pub loads with same guy. Over pool table with customers in the other room, on the stairs, in the kitchen, in main bar after hours, in cellar. Hot couple of months that was!!"

mmmmm naughty girl x

Any more

By *idlandsdaveMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Fucked the woman in my profile pics over pool table in my local club as her hubby kept watch that no one came in snooker room . Was amazing

True story.

In my late teens, we went on a family holiday to a seaside resort. The annoying part being, it was at the start of my wanking days.

So when that urge came to release some tension, I made an excuse in order to get away to go up to the hotel room. It didn't take long before I was lying on the bed with my trousers and pants around my ankles, slowly stroking my cock. A little bit of spit on the rim of your helmet added to the sensation.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and the jangling of keys. Up I jumped and I can tell you this for nothing, trying to pull your pants and trousers up as someone begins to open the door, is one of the hardest things to do. So I'm stood there, pants abandoned around my knees as a late 30's cleaner is starring in silence at my erect cock. The weird thing is, after you're caught, pants and trousers now suddenly seem easier to pull up. I can feel my face go red as I made my way towards the door. As I passed, I glanced and slow motion kicked in, as I'm looking at her, did her face expression hint, "Would you like me to give you a hand / do you want sucked / I'll be your first fuck if you want".

Sadly, I was a shy green teenager, slow motion face glance passed and I shot out of the room.

That was some 25 years ago and I've kicked myself many-a-time for messing up that opportunity.

By *rGenuineMan  over a year ago

Purley

"Where is the dirtiest, naughtiest place you have wanked or fingered yourself? Mine was in work toilet. Love to hear people's stories

In my room between patients that day, filled it and send to to my deployed boyfriend, he loved it xx"

Gorgeous pics x

» Add a new message to this topic