FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True story on summers night!!

True story on summers night!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a true story of a sexy incident in an unexpected situation! My ex girlfriend Ellah and i had been together a few weeks when she decided to come with me to watch my football team play a pre season friendly at a local non league club. It was a lovely sunny day in August and Ellah was wearing a shortish mid thigh blue flared skirt tight white knickers and tight white Tshirt showing her pert nipples and flip flops. We had a meal and couple of beers in a nearby pub garden in the afternoon and made our way to the ground around 7pm. Now these non league grounds are rather primitive and we found that the best place to watch the game would be behind the goal in a small wooden stand with decking like slatted steps.As we stood there chatting i noticed a shadow below the stand. I thought it was kids playing as we were only a few feet off the ground so i took little notice of it and carried on chatting.The shadow kept moving around and it was then i realised what was happening. "Someone is below the stand looking up your skirt" i whispered to Ellah. Ellah giggled and said "dirty fucker". I thought she would tell him to clear off but she didnt seem bothered kicked off her flip flops and whispered "i got knickers on he cant see anything"... both of us laughed it off and as the football was starting we quickly forgot about the perv copping an eyeful. Suddenly Ellah whispered to me that the man below was getting closer and closer to her bare feet. I asked her if she wanted me to get rid of him but she said "no its quite funny".. now i didnt know i had a foot fetish but i was suddenly forgetting the football and was getting excited thinking of this situation and what the man could see....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds interesting keep going

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Sounds good to me ?

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

mmmm nicely building

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Yes...looking good..

I thought about asking Ellah to tease the man but as it was quite a new relationship and we hadnt discussed anything about our fantasies i was a bit reluctant of what her reaction might be. Now Ellah had had a few glasses of wine earlier in the day and was a bit giggly so i suspected by the way she kept looking down that she was quite enjoying the attention. Ellah kept wiggling her toes and the man's face was now only millimetres from her feet. Something happened on the pitch which caught my attention when Ellah whispered "hes licking my toes" !! The cheeky fucker.. i hadnt even done that yet but my cock nearly sprung from my shorts!! I could see by Ellah's face that she was loving it and her flushed cheeks told me she was getting quite turned on by it.Ellah asked if i minded this stranger licking her toes but when i brushed her hand over my strained shorts she realised i was more than happy!!.just as i was getting really uncomfortable trying to hide my bulge the half time whistle went and people starting moving around and our stranger disappeared giving us the chance to have a sit down and collect our thoughts. I asked Ellah if she had enjoyed it and she said that flashing and teasing people was a real turn on! Music to my ears, but how far would she go? .. i was about to find out because her short blue skirt was flared out as she sat down meaning her knickers and Sexy bum was now directly on the warm slats. I positioned myself in front of her making sure i could see her white knickers when the stranger suddenly appeared beneath her...

Gloucester

Nice start

More please more

Love exhibitionist women, such a turn on

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *oxyukCouple  over a year ago

hitchin

This sounds interesting looking forward to hearing more!

I whispered to Ellah that our friend was back and with a naughty glint in her eye she shuffled sideways so her white knickers swollen with her puffy pussy lips was positioned between the slats. I could see the shadow get closer for a better look. His nose was now so close to her pussy the cheeky git was actually sniffing my girlfriends pussy! Suddenly he went very still and i guessed he had acccidently touched her knickers and was waiting for her to move. She didnt move and wriggled a bit more as one pussy lip was clearly exposed. After a couple of seconds when he realised he was ok to carry on a finger came through the slats and wormed its way inside her knickers. Ellah was now flushed and sweating as his finger was working in and out her pussy! I was gagging now and wouldve fucked her there and then but too many people around chatting about a football match id completely forgotten about! Ellah was now beginning to enjoy this too much and at one point squeeled with delight, i quickly pinched her bare toe to make it look like id knelt on it to make her squeel. " get up and follow me " i said. Ellah quickly stood up and a very wet finger dissappeared back down between the slats. I marched her to the disabled toilet and luckily as the game had just started the 2nd half it was empty. Inside i knelt down in front of her and in one movement her sodden knickers were down and my tongue was licking and sucking her soaking pussy. My hands behind her pulling her butt cheeks apart and also pulling them forward so her pussy was squashed on my face. She got me to stand up and kissed me passionately licking her juices from my face. This was too much for me and i spun her round bent her over the basin and rubbed my cock in her juices making her beg to be fucked. In truth she didnt have to beg to much as i plunged my cock deep into her. I thrust away in and out listening to her pussy squelching until we both came so hard that we crumpled to the floor panting. We quickly cleaned up and made ourselves decent before heading out the toilet. Instead of going back to the stand though Ellah took my hand and led me out of the ground and back to the car "take me home and fuck me again" she said! We didnt make it home though and stopped in a busy lay-by, but thats a different story....

Gloucester

Well would love to here your different story too as I liked this one made me hard and horny reading it

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Mmmmmmm terrific...hard here

» Add a new message to this topic