FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Coffee shop fuck

Coffee shop fuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can't get over what happened a few days before in my new favourite coffee shop or in my hall. What going to happen today I got a text saying come over today I have plans for you. I'm outside and I spot him sat with 2 lads and a girl all laughing I walk in and sit down in the corner. He looks up and smiles aw he's my naughty little slut I look up why he said this in front of people I want to run and hide but my legs won't move. He walks to the door and locks it what does he have planned for me? He comes over to me and kisses me and starts to play with my nipples they get hard as soon as he touches then he then stops and blindfolds me I was worried but so turned on I didn't know what to do. He then starts un dressing me in the middle of the cafe know all eyes was on me the next thing i feel is a gentle kiss on my lips it soft I've only kissed a girl once be I was so d*unk it doesn't really count but something about this kiss was hot she whispers in my ear don't Worry I'll take good care of you she's leads me to the table they was all sat around them tell me to sit on it then to Lie down I can feel hands on my arms and legs just resting there. She tells me to open my legs and show her my shaved pussy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

Great start. Can't wait to hear more

Very very hot did she take care of you I want to hear more!

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

Nice

» Add a new message to this topic