FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Thank you Mrs S

Thank you Mrs S

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So first go at a story......I got invited by a couple to do what I please to the missus but as I find out I'm not the only one invited to play with Mrs S.

I knock on the door to be shouted its open and find Mrs S on all fours in just a pair of black french knickers, under strict instructions of no small talk, I peel them off and go to work with my tongue on her wet pussy slowly working my tongue to her tight arsehole, etting my tongue in deep and licking and spitting all over it whilst fingering her pussy,

Obviously my cock is in my hand wanking it, but I quickly pull her down to sit on my face, with her demanding I make her cum, slapping my cock out my hand and rewarding me with her mouth as I get her close....she starts to tease it with her tongue before slapping away and grabbing my hair to make sure my tongue is deep in her pussy and arse, grinding on my face demanding me to make her cum like the dirty slut wife she is, she’s now wanking my cock hard and spitting on it before sucking it deep into her throat,

As I start to finger her pussy and slip my fingers into her arse, she's now a quivering wreck. slurping and spluttering on my cock as she gets ready to cum really hard, she builds up and up shaking and screaming and, just as she cums on my tongue I'd pull my cock out of her hands and get behind her and fuck her dripping wet pussy until she cums again and again moaning at what a slut she is,I'd pull her hair and spank her beautiful arse as I pound my cock deep inside her, balls slapping her clit, which she is frigging away, I notice her arse almost winking at me in the light, and

I start to play with that wet arsehole as I'm fucking her with first one then two fingers going in and out stretching her tight hole, I whisper into her ear asking if she wanted something bigger in there, she just moans in my mouth so unsure I press my fat cock against it listening to her moaning not sure if she's enjoying it, she then flips around in a flash and engulfs my cock with her mouth soaking it with spit and slobber, before turning back on all 4s and spreading her cheeks, begging for me to fuck her tight arse, as I'm about to fuck her tight arse the door opens and in walks two other guys she’s been chatting to, she turns back to me and says, “oh yeah, I forgot about these guys”, they start to strip and I pull back on her arms as I plunge into her tight arsehole and one of the guys takes the opportunity and shoves his cock straight in her mouth, he starts to fuck her face in rhythm with me fucking her arse, cocks plunging in and out at both ends, the pathetic guy in her mouth can't hold on and pulls out and cums all over her spit covered slutty face, she looks at him in almost pity and asks for the next cock….the other guy walks over and she gasps, looking over I notice that the other guy is not only sporting a 10’ monster but its almost just as thick, her eyes begin to get excited by his size and I take the cue to pound her arse really hard as I’m almost competing with this giant cock She tries to fit this monster in her mouth and is stretching her mouth over it, I can see this is going to be a really big job for her and I stop and pull out and just to admire this slut going to work on this big cock taking more and more of it in her mouth spit dribbling down her chin onto her tits shes now rubbing her clit really hard as she takes it deeper, I use this as a signal and I tap him on the shoulder signalling a swap....Her eyes almost pop out of her head. Unsure if he'll fit in her pussy let alone her arse....He rubs his cock up and down her pussy lips and plunges in balls deep. She screams in pain and ecstasy at the same time I'm now harder than ever watching her take it hard from this big cock I want to put it in her mouth but she's a quivering wreck, noticing my problem, he pulls out and lies down pulling her onto his cock arse sticking out towards me, the pathetic early cummer is now hard again and almost panting with anticipation watching her sink onto the thick juicy cock I have to push him out the way as I stick my cock in her mouth face fucking her as the big guy pounds her from underneath, I can't help but notice her arsehole gaping still so decide it's time to really stretch her, he slows down as I rub my cock up and down her arsehole. She looks back a little bleary eyed and realises what is going on…she looks nervous but just nods signalling me to fuck her tight arse again with her pussy stretched by the big guy. It's tighter than ever but I slowly work my way up there and we start to pick up a rhythm pounding both of her slutty holes, she's in ecstasy now moaning loud screaming for it harder, screaming for more cock, the pathetic quick cummer realises this means him and comes over to fill her final hole so she’s airtight, she devours him like a tramp on chips and he doesn't last more than a minute before cumming over her face hair and tits, surprised at his load she says well done but call hims a pathetic cunt and asks who's next, the big guy says not yet but I feel my own balls are tightening I pound her arse hard, to the point where the big guy falls out of her pussy.

I'm really going for it with her begging for my hot cum up her arse, I can't hold on much longer and cum hard and deep in her arse filling it with spunk and then pulling out with a plop, she immediately starts sucking me clean I stare down at her sucking me and her eyes pop out like crazy again....the big guy is now fucking her cum filled arse he starts by going slow but I reach down and pull her cheeks apart so he can get in deeper she still has my cock in her mouth which is getting harder and harder as I see my cum covering his cock as it goes harder and harder in Mrs S’s slutty arse she pulls my cock out her mouth and screams for it "harder you big cocked fucker, destroy me" He takes her up on the offer and slams like a man possessed forcing her mouth onto my already rock hard cock Balls slapping against her pussy which is almost splashing on impact as she frigs her clit with her other hand she reaches round pulling me into her mouth deeper not sure if accidentally but slipping a finger up my arse, it feels amazing and I stare down with her with my cock is deep in her throat her tongue lapping at my balls and she winks at me to let me know she meant to do it as her arsehole is being destroyed by this massive cock He starts to moan loudly ready to cum and she almost rips my cock off as she pulls off us both to swap positions demanding his cum deep in her throat I take the opportunity to go back in her now gaping arsehole as she almost unbelievably deepthroats this monster her hands with and almost vice like grip on his arse pulling herself further onto his cock He can't take it and cums deep in her throat triggering her to cum hard tightening her arse around my cock I can't take it and cum again harder than before, she pulls off both cocks and lies down a cum dribbling wreck.

The pathetic ejaculator eyes an opportunity and picks her up and starts pounding her pussy, unable to fight him off she starts egging him on, and seconds later he’s cumming she can't believe there's more to cum and he blows another load deep in her cunt...

Unsatisfied and pissed off, the now limp dickhead is lying on her, she has had enough and she pulls him by his hair and forces him to clean up her filthy cum filled holes, slapping his face and calling him a pathetic little boy, he somehow makes her cum again and she lets go and tells him to fuck off.

She looks over at me and the big guy and stands up, bows and says I’ll see you boys again…..before scooping up some cum on her tits and sucking her fingers clean…..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bump

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Superb

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where